Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

HELP

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is no one replying to my messages what am I doing wrong??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You need to understand what it is that women between the age of 18 & 40 are looking for.

over a year ago

"Why is no one replying to my messages what am I doing wrong??"
Tell people a bit about yourself at the minute it's empty

over a year ago

Explain a bit about yourself in your profile. What your into. what your after. Add some more pics of yourself. (Not just cock pics) and withba bit of luck you will get a reply.

over a year ago

Absolutely nothing on your profile to draw ladies in ... can't speak for everyone but always read profiles if I might be interested.

over a year ago

I always look at the profile before reading the message to find out about the sender. Your single pic is fine but you've basically told me nothing about what you want or offer.

Unless your first message gives me something good to start a conversation with and help me figure out if we're looking for the same thing pretty darn quick I probably wouldn't reply.

Are you sending messages to people whose profiles you have read and appear to be what they are looking for? How long is the message and is it at least slightly tailored to the recipient?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Good advice, also search for previously posted threads asking for help and profile advice.

over a year ago

Perhaps it's because you've not written very much on your profile therefore those you contact perhaps feel your intentions lack mutual commitment ....

over a year ago

Lazy profile always makes me think lazy lover.

Poppy

over a year ago

We would but we're looking for more of a Tyler 98... sorry

over a year ago

"Why is no one replying to my messages what am I doing wrong??

I always look at the profile before reading the message to find out about the sender. Your single pic is fine but you've basically told me nothing about what you want or offer.

Unless your first message gives me something good to start a conversation with and help me figure out if we're looking for the same thing pretty darn quick I probably wouldn't reply.

Are you sending messages to people whose profiles you have read and appear to be what they are looking for? How long is the message and is it at least slightly tailored to the recipient?"

Good advice here from AlargeGnT

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Imagine that you're a single lady on here, getting 100's of messages a day. You look at the profile first as an initial way of filtering out those who don't meet what you're looking for.

After reading your profile, would you reply to the message?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Have you got some examples of your messages, that don't include anything that would identify the recipients?

Whatever the message, it's standard for single men to spend their first months not achieving many or any meets.

And it's standard Fab practice to not reply if there's no interest - that's different to most of our wider general lives, so leaves people in a vacuum of no contact or information.

It takes a thick skin and tons of effort and perseverance if you're a man here - not meaning to be anything other than realistic, so you're prepared for reality.

If a message is OK, the thing that will determine success is a guy's profile. It has to be your focus of effort. People will get an impression of you from it. Show them you take this as important enough to invest time and effort into selling yourself by understanding what they'd probably want to know about you. This is why they will or won't meet a guy.

Good profile text and photos that give them a reasonable grasp of whether they find you attractive.

Good luck!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Excellent advice above OP - the only other thing I'd point out is your post here is longer than your profile which speaks volumes - especially if your messages are just as short

over a year ago

What are we doing right then? We have to bat off msgs from single guys hence the block.

Btw posting the same thread twice in six hours also makes you look a bit desperate.

Post new Message to Thread