Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strange dreams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had a horror last night. The dream involved a school friend having a nurse girlfriend who became attracted to him for being sweaty. She would lick around his neck as she got turned on. Then she started cheating on him with anybody else who was sweaty and licked the necks of these people too. My school friend then told me about his concerns about her cheating then she started licking my neck when he wasn't around. What's your weirdest dream?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I have weird dreams all the time. Last night I dreamed I met someone from fab and they drugged me and stole my kidney. The night before I dreamed about Lady Gaga rimming me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have weird dreams all the time. Last night I dreamed I met someone from fab and they drugged me and stole my kidney. The night before I dreamed about Lady Gaga rimming me "

I wish my dreams were as vivid as this some times. I always tend to forget my dreams not long after waiting. Not sure I'd want dreams about kidney abduction though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had a horror last night. The dream involved a school friend having a nurse girlfriend who became attracted to him for being sweaty. She would lick around his neck as she got turned on. Then she started cheating on him with anybody else who was sweaty and licked the necks of these people too. My school friend then told me about his concerns about her cheating then she started licking my neck when he wasn't around. What's your weirdest dream?"

And I thought my tramadol induced dreams were messed up? Wow

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

I keep having realistic dreams, of late. I've been having to question whether it was something that really happened or just a dream. They're dreams where I end up being slightly pissed off at what's going on, but could have easily happened in reality. I'm not liking them.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I have weird dreams all the time. Last night I dreamed I met someone from fab and they drugged me and stole my kidney. The night before I dreamed about Lady Gaga rimming me

I wish my dreams were as vivid as this some times. I always tend to forget my dreams not long after waiting. Not sure I'd want dreams about kidney abduction though "

I used to keep a notepad by my bed and write them down as soon as I woke up. It was hilarious looking back on it later. Eventually I just didn't need it anymore.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I still remember a recurring dream from junior school nearly 40 years ago now. It involved me living with a woman called Crawn in a shed in Norfolk she had 10 kids none of them were mine. e had nothing and I just kept saying everything will be okay

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

My dreams are always vivid and always strange. My most recent was me and 5 other guys naked. A women in black lying on a raised concrete block in a dark cave. We would all take turns detaching our cocks and using them by casting imperious on the women and she would get larger every time the spell hit her. I never got to find out how it ended

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The dreams I had when I was taking prescription pain killers were pretty vivid.

Post new Message to Thread