Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Proud of myself and thank you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

don't want to go it to much detail but being living with depression and anxiety for along time. Finally got the confidence to stand up for myself 2 days in a row and just feel a weight lifted of my shoulders . Feel I should express it here as I've had chats on here with people who have made me laugh and feel better about myself and being one of factors helping my regain my confidence and thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Mwah xx

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

To be honest I didn't realise how many people/men feel like this, Its good that places like fab can help them/you feel better about yourselves

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's great news. Depression can be an awful condition to live with. But good for you taking a stand. X

over a year ago

"That's great news. Depression can be an awful condition to live with. But good for you taking a stand. X "

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

It is a strange thing but when you help yourself you also radiate something that helps others. Well done and good luck.

over a year ago

Well done op

Of course I'm taking all the credit

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Been there too

You're a great bloke Banny, I enjoy our chats & it's good to see you so positive xx

By *aul1973HullMan
over a year ago

East Hull

Well done Banny. I'm envious.

You're stronger than you think.

over a year ago

You shouldn't, especially when you are meeting girls as fantastic as those in your verifications!!!

over a year ago

thank you everyone just needed to express myself feeling 7ft tall at the moment after today bring on Birmingham next week

over a year ago

My hubby has had suicidal depression and anxiety for 6 years. I know how hard it is to cope with, I see it every day. I hope you continue with "great days" and your confidence continues to improve. x

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

Good on you OP . The confidence in standing up for yourself will in its self give you more confidence.

You should be massively proud of yourself and even more for telling us bunch of waifs and strays about it.

over a year ago

Next week Banny, we'll be partaying! Mate, you're doing just fab

Peach x

over a year ago

"thank you everyone just needed to express myself feeling 7ft tall at the moment after today bring on Birmingham next week "
well done you. Being positive feeling good about you is lovely. x

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

That's fantastic news, so pleased for you x

Keep up the good work op.

over a year ago

"don't want to go it to much detail but being living with depression and anxiety for along time. Finally got the confidence to stand up for myself 2 days in a row and just feel a weight lifted of my shoulders . Feel I should express it here as I've had chats on here with people who have made me laugh and feel better about myself and being one of factors helping my regain my confidence and thank you.

"

Been there

Know exactly how hard it is ... bloody well done you xxx

over a year ago

"don't want to go it to much detail but being living with depression and anxiety for along time. Finally got the confidence to stand up for myself 2 days in a row and just feel a weight lifted of my shoulders . Feel I should express it here as I've had chats on here with people who have made me laugh and feel better about myself and being one of factors helping my regain my confidence and thank you.

"

Well done OP

Sending lots of hugs xxxxx

over a year ago

"

Well done you!

over a year ago

Well done Banny, you seem like one of the good guys so keep going mate

over a year ago

"Well done Banny, you seem like one of the good guys so keep going mate "
thank you mate I am not just here to get my leg over here meet people who have good humour and can talk about anything with and build good friendships

over a year ago

Well done you! "

thank you

over a year ago

Been there

Know exactly how hard it is ... bloody well done you xxx "

thank you very much

over a year ago

thank you everyone I was but unsure doing such a deep and personal topic on here but had great response thank you again

over a year ago

Brilliant well done you. Keep it up, (and the confidence building)

over a year ago

"Brilliant well done you. Keep it up, (and the confidence building) "
yes indeed it is

Post new Message to Thread