Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wow

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wow this is so 1 sided ... 1000s of guys make a post about not geting a reply and ... i quote "thats not how this works ... men just think they are gods gift"....

1 girl gets turnd down theres a 100 people telling here oh maybe he didnt see it or how dare he ... wow the hypocriticalness is real people ...yes you have vaginas but that doesnt make every guy in the world want you ... ill just say 1 last thing ... girls ....they must just think they are gods gift ..... oh and before any pussy hungry guy jumps to there defence cos he thinks he might get laid ... good luck too you .. ull need it .. so no this aint coz im bitter or any thing im just tierd of seeing woman rip on men wen they make a post asking y people ignore them and then laugh at them wen it happens .. yes i understand men are horny dogs looking for a fuck but we are on a swingers site ... were not only guys on here looking to fuck but most girls are too ....

(P.s be gental with me im just saying how i feel ....im dead now aint i? lol )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

You do realise that thread was a tongue in cheek joke don't ya?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

That thread wasn't a serious one...

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Are you bored OP?

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Let's have a whip round and buy the OP a sense of humour and a funny thread detector

over a year ago

"Are you bored OP? "

Very and sorry ladys i just get abit heated over stuff im not a smart person lol FML..

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

thought this was gonna be about how wow all the women are on here. especially me.

disappointed.

over a year ago

"thought this was gonna be about how wow all the women are on here. especially me.

disappointed."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You do realise that thread was a tongue in cheek joke don't ya? "

Maybe OP's was too?

Actually, maybe not

By *mynclMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"That thread wasn't a serious one... "

Meli your a propa Stunna like x

over a year ago

"Wow this is so 1 sided ... 1000s of guys make a post about not geting a reply and ... i quote "thats not how this works ... men just think they are gods gift"....

1 girl gets turnd down theres a 100 people telling here oh maybe he didnt see it or how dare he ... wow the hypocriticalness is real people ...yes you have vaginas but that doesnt make every guy in the world want you ... ill just say 1 last thing ... girls ....they must just think they are gods gift ..... oh and before any pussy hungry guy jumps to there defence cos he thinks he might get laid ... good luck too you .. ull need it .. so no this aint coz im bitter or any thing im just tierd of seeing woman rip on men wen they make a post asking y people ignore them and then laugh at them wen it happens .. yes i understand men are horny dogs looking for a fuck but we are on a swingers site ... were not only guys on here looking to fuck but most girls are too ....

(P.s be gental with me im just saying how i feel ....im dead now aint i? lol )

"

You are entitled to your opinion even though you may not always be agreed with.It can be therapeutic to let off steam sometimes.

over a year ago

Op is very sad and stupid will every one who is kind enough to forgive him meet him ? Lol kidding dont linch me im just very bored right now any one who wants to have a go at me or even ve nice and chat with me welcome to send a message ... and its not like this page was intentionly made to attract all the ladys to one place who would be so bored they would do a thing like that ... op is not a smart man

over a year ago

OP, just to clarify as your thread is quite clearly aimed at me... my thread was a joke. The clue was the amount of emojis used.

I do not think I am gods gift, far from it. I also do not partake in 'hypocriticalness' ( )

And yes you messaged me, but I didn't delete it, I just haven't responded yet. Although if you had read my profile or indeed the site FAQs you would understand why I'm about to delete it now.

Enjoy the rest of your evening x

over a year ago

"thought this was gonna be about how wow all the women are on here. especially me.

disappointed."

You are really wow though

over a year ago

disappointed.

You are really wow though "

well thats kind of you ild have slated me were i stood ... if some one made a post lime this about me thou lol how about a kiss just playing listen up every one i just lost the love of my life can we get atlest 3 people to get her to unblock me we have know eachother for all of 10 seconds and now iv lost her who thinks we look good together? Every one say "unblock him" see if we can get my love back

she coukdnt possibly be mad at me then work ur magic forum really and truely bored now thou some one any one come chat

over a year ago

disappointed.

well thats kind of you ild have slated me were i stood ... if some one made a post lime this about me thou lol how about a kiss just playing listen up every one i just lost the love of my life can we get atlest 3 people to get her to unblock me we have know eachother for all of 10 seconds and now iv lost her who thinks we look good together? Every one say "unblock him" see if we can get my love back

she coukdnt possibly be mad at me then work ur magic forum really and truely bored now thou some one any one come chat

"

Being 'bored' probably isnt your best look

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"That thread wasn't a serious one...

Meli your a propa Stunna like x "

Haha! No, not really but I loved reading that in my head.

over a year ago

disappointed.

Being 'bored' probably isnt your best look"

Not really going for a look persay

Just passing time how about a little smooch?

over a year ago

Haha! No, not really but I loved reading that in my head. "

Did you read it in the geordie accent too?

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

disappointed.

You are really wow though "

i am mental and that's good enough for me. but thanks.

over a year ago

disappointed.

i am mental and that's good enough for me. but thanks. "

Like .. fully mental with a certificate and every thing ?? Om waiting for mine to come throu the post im abit of a headcase i won it from a cerial box competition

over a year ago

There was one thread last night and someone else copied it again today!

Both were piss takes mate....:.

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

disappointed."

I thought it was gonna be about World of Warcraft

over a year ago

disappointed.

I thought it was gonna be about World of Warcraft

"

Haha okay this comment wins!

over a year ago

"There was one thread last night and someone else copied it again today!

Both were piss takes mate....:.

"

So is this 1 shh cough cough .. just saying that to make my self look better

By *r on the EdgeMan
over a year ago

accrington

did he?........surely not!.......oh dear he did go there, never mind

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

disappointed.

Like .. fully mental with a certificate and every thing ?? Om waiting for mine to come throu the post im abit of a headcase i won it from a cerial box competition "

well officially i am i suppose, which reminds me i forgot to email my case reviewer.

over a year ago

"did he?........surely not!.......oh dear he did go there, never mind "

Oh yes i did

Mhhhhhum

over a year ago

disappointed.

Like .. fully mental with a certificate and every thing ?? Om waiting for mine to come throu the post im abit of a headcase i won it from a cerial box competition

well officially i am i suppose, which reminds me i forgot to email my case reviewer."

Oh no you cant do that !! So glad i could help lol i missed a meeting the otherday not fun ... back to the crazyness no one likes me on here do they ?? Well guess what .... I DONT LIKE TWIGLITS BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU !! Blow me a kiss

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Haha! No, not really but I loved reading that in my head. "

Yes you are, and you have a delectable quim as well

*said in ma best Jawdee accent

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

disappointed.

well officially i am i suppose, which reminds me i forgot to email my case reviewer.

Oh no you cant do that !! So glad i could help lol i missed a meeting the otherday not fun ... back to the crazyness no one likes me on here do they ?? Well guess what .... I DONT LIKE TWIGLITS BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU !! Blow me a kiss "

looked at what they'd emailed, they said i should cut down on drinking, i don't even drink. hopefully i didn't hallucinate what i read coz i told them i don't drink and they might not know what i'm talking about.

over a year ago

disappointed.

Oh no you cant do that !! So glad i could help lol i missed a meeting the otherday not fun ... back to the crazyness no one likes me on here do they ?? Well guess what .... I DONT LIKE TWIGLITS BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU !! Blow me a kiss

looked at what they'd emailed, they said i should cut down on drinking, i don't even drink. hopefully i didn't hallucinate what i read coz i told them i don't drink and they might not know what i'm talking about. "

Omg zorry to tell you this but this is all one giant hellusion ur really sitting there dressed as santa waiting for christmas .. u poor soul !!!

Come send me a Message me if you want to go further down the rabit hole .... all ways wanted to say that

over a year ago

Santa's no good, he's too fat and hairy. His Elves are better, much more naughty xxx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Did you read it in the geordie accent too? "

Of course I did. I have a wet patch for the accent.

over a year ago

Of course I did. I have a wet patch for the accent. "

Haha sweet talker

over a year ago

Of course I did. I have a wet patch for the accent.

Haha sweet talker "

You have a fantastic way with words Meli

Mim

Post new Message to Thread