Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hidden compartments

Jump to newest

By *ikeC81 OP   Man
over a year ago

harrow

Ooooo how happy am I that I have found a zip that means I can put play toys under lining of suitcase and keep them well hidden from anyone that decides to look in the suitcase for anything.

Lube, condoms, handcuffs. Blindfold, rope and collar have gone straight in. I don't know if it is meant to be used for hiding play things but it bloody is now

I wonder if anyone else has found these odd places and though perfect. Now to get some zip ties and other useful small items that can be hidden away

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i often wondered why the inner part of some suitcases zipped - so now we know

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Happy thought indeed...

over a year ago

"i often wondered why the inner part of some suitcases zipped - so now we know "

Not for illicit substances then?

over a year ago

I used to be the same as a kid..when I found extra pockets in my coat

By *roticGoddessXXWoman
over a year ago

Richmond

I thought all that was supposed to go in carry-ons to give security something to talk about?

over a year ago

Haha this reminded me of a little trip I took last year to Ireland for a meet. I was taking a remote control egg with me and was worried about it going through the X-ray machine thing so kept it in a separate little bag with my toiletries and showed it to the man

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

Be careful with what you try to take through airport security.... I have a friend who once took handcuffs away with him... and it ended in the entire contents of his case getting looked through and seen by half the airport, just cuz of the handcuffs.... but he had lots of toys and also outfits packed in there lol

over a year ago

"Be careful with what you try to take through airport security.... I have a friend who once took handcuffs away with him... and it ended in the entire contents of his case getting looked through and seen by half the airport, just cuz of the handcuffs.... but he had lots of toys and also outfits packed in there lol "

Haha airports can be deadly...I've seen story's on here of blokes going through security with them metal cock cages on

over a year ago

"Be careful with what you try to take through airport security.... I have a friend who once took handcuffs away with him... and it ended in the entire contents of his case getting looked through and seen by half the airport, just cuz of the handcuffs.... but he had lots of toys and also outfits packed in there lol "

That's why I kept mine out in a separate bag.... didn't want the whole 'can you step over here please madam'

By *ikeC81 OP   Man
over a year ago

harrow

Been there done that - it was having the blow up doll out as well

It was mates stag party in Barcelona - handcuffs were ok at Luton not a thing said, on way back not the same - I was delayed and nearly carted off to a room

Post new Message to Thread