Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So me and my man met a guy of here a few months back nowand became very friendly with him somtimes he would nust come and chill with us watch a film n few beers no sex involved he was a true friend.... BUT today i added 2 new pics and hes whatsappes me going mad that we still on fab saying he wont b round anymore and hes deleting out number.... i really classed him as a friend..... what have i done wrong???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing...just another nutter who's best gone

over a year ago

You've unlikely done anything wrong... sounds like he was under the illusion that you guys were an exclusive threesome

over a year ago

"Nothing...just another nutter who's best gone "

This

By *est Wales WifeCouple
over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

". what have i done wrong??? "

Why assume you've done anything wrong?

Perhaps he had a partner and they found out? Perhaps he has new interests in life? Perhaps he's just changed? These and a thousand more possibilites.

over a year ago

He being really nasty saying u xould have anything even tho i use protection all the time. Its only since my last 2 pics on here x

over a year ago

Consider it bullet dodged and give him zero further thought.

over a year ago

"Consider it bullet dodged and give him zero further thought."
thank u i just classed him as a very good friend and i dont really have many friends

over a year ago

"Consider it bullet dodged and give him zero further thought. thank u i just classed him as a very good friend and i dont really have many friends "

You don't need friends like that though. I'd rather have none than one who acted like that.

over a year ago

"Consider it bullet dodged and give him zero further thought. thank u i just classed him as a very good friend and i dont really have many friends

You don't need friends like that though. I'd rather have none than one who acted like that."

Yes your 100% right thank you x

over a year ago

Give him a wide berth

over a year ago

He's mad because you're still on Fab?

He must be on here too then to know you're still on here.

And what have your latest pics go to do with anything?

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

OP I think your friend is one sandwich short of a picnic and he needs to be gone

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"So me and my man met a guy of here a few months back nowand became very friendly with him somtimes he would nust come and chill with us watch a film n few beers no sex involved he was a true friend.... BUT today i added 2 new pics and hes whatsappes me going mad that we still on fab saying he wont b round anymore and hes deleting out number.... i really classed him as a friend..... what have i done wrong??? "

He's going mad that you're still on fab, but he's still on fab too

Tell him not to bother contacting you again, who needs friends like that?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"He's mad because you're still on Fab?

He must be on here too then to know you're still on here.

And what have your latest pics go to do with anything?"

you beat me to it lol, don't worry about it OP,he was obviously expecting exclusive with you and is pissed that he's not got it, move on xx

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Bye the way pics are great

over a year ago

"He being really nasty saying u xould have anything even tho i use protection all the time. Its only since my last 2 pics on here x"

Have you asked him how he knows you've uploaded two new pics OP? .

He is (was) your friend. Nothing more. If he expects you both to delete your profile because you met him, then that is a very strange mindset indeed. It sounds as if it may be time to cut ties. Especially considering he is starting to say nasty things. You need another 'friend'. One more worthy of your time and not so demanding.

over a year ago

"Bye the way pics are great "

Thank you xx

over a year ago

"Nothing...just another nutter who's best gone "

This

over a year ago

"He being really nasty saying u xould have anything even tho i use protection all the time. Its only since my last 2 pics on here x

He is (was) your friend. Nothing more. If he expects you both to delete your profile because you met him, then that is a very strange mindset indeed. It sounds as if it may be time to cut ties. Especially considering he is starting to say nasty things. You need another 'friend'. One more worthy of your time and not so demanding. "

i asked him how he knew and he just said i have my ways

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"He being really nasty saying u xould have anything even tho i use protection all the time. Its only since my last 2 pics on here x

He is (was) your friend. Nothing more. If he expects you both to delete your profile because you met him, then that is a very strange mindset indeed. It sounds as if it may be time to cut ties. Especially considering he is starting to say nasty things. You need another 'friend'. One more worthy of your time and not so demanding. i asked him how he knew and he just said i have my ways "

sounds like the next move from him could be outing you as some form of bl@ckmail just tell him to get list and don't communicate with him anymore xx

By *sffWoman
over a year ago

belfast

He's obviously still on here to as he seen your pics...

over a year ago

"He's obviously still on here to as he seen your pics... "

He is but i blocked him cus he litrally went mad everytime i put a new pic up xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

He is (was) your friend. Nothing more. If he expects you both to delete your profile because you met him, then that is a very strange mindset indeed. It sounds as if it may be time to cut ties. Especially considering he is starting to say nasty things. You need another 'friend'. One more worthy of your time and not so demanding. i asked him how he knew and he just said i have my ways "

cut all contact and delete and block all his numbers. Neither of you owe each other anything.

Unless he was given the impression that you were only meeting him I can't see his problem.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"He's obviously still on here to as he seen your pics...

He is but i blocked him cus he litrally went mad everytime i put a new pic up xx"

but you said it was only since the last two you put up. If he's been like this before you definitely need to cut ties.

over a year ago

He's a knob, and what's he doing complaining that you're still on Fab? He's obviously still on Fab to have been looking at your profile. Touch hypocritical.

over a year ago

He is but i blocked him cus he litrally went mad everytime i put a new pic up xx

but you said it was only since the last two you put up. If he's been like this before you definitely need to cut ties."

.... yeah he messaged saying nice new pics but really sarcastic that makes me think hes made up a fake profile to check on me and what im doing who im meeting ect

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

And if he's harassing you report to the police

over a year ago

He is but i blocked him cus he litrally went mad everytime i put a new pic up xx"

So you blocked him on here but still classed him as a good friend?

Are you sure this isn't just a thread to get people to look at and fab your pics?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

but you said it was only since the last two you put up. If he's been like this before you definitely need to cut ties..... yeah he messaged saying nice new pics but really sarcastic that makes me think hes made up a fake profile to check on me and what im doing who im meeting ect"

I see. If it was me I'd not reply to him at all and hide my pictures for a while. I would also consider setting up a new profile with a different name, different location and blocking all new and unverified accounts.

He can only write you nasty messages if he can still contact you. I'm not saying that you're to blame but you need to take whatever precautions you feel necessary to stop him doing this.

over a year ago

Be glad you found out what he's really like and block his number etc, even if he thought it was exclusive it doesn't excuse his behaviour and any further communication won't achieve anything...time to start looking for a new friend

over a year ago

but you said it was only since the last two you put up. If he's been like this before you definitely need to cut ties..... yeah he messaged saying nice new pics but really sarcastic that makes me think hes made up a fake profile to check on me and what im doing who im meeting ect"

They also show up on the new pics page, even if he is blocked from seeing your profile. So he could have seen them on here. I'm confused though... If he still has an active profile on here, why the hell does he expect you to delete yours??

over a year ago

Thanks guys my partner thinks hes jealous... iv stopped all communication as off now. To the lady above i aint no attention seeker at all so dont potray me to be!!! To all the others thanks 4 understanding im not very good with wording so sorry if i didnt make it understanable enough x

over a year ago

but you said it was only since the last two you put up. If he's been like this before you definitely need to cut ties..... yeah he messaged saying nice new pics but really sarcastic that makes me think hes made up a fake profile to check on me and what im doing who im meeting ect

They also show up on the new pics page, even if he is blocked from seeing your profile. So he could have seen them on here. I'm confused though... If he still has an active profile on here, why the hell does he expect you to delete yours?? "

I have no idea hes made me feel like i have ti answer to him i feel so belittled x

over a year ago

He's probably seen them on the new pics section of site. Get rid of him promptly, he's no friend XXX

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"So me and my man met a guy of here a few months back nowand became very friendly with him somtimes he would nust come and chill with us watch a film n few beers no sex involved he was a true friend.... BUT today i added 2 new pics and hes whatsappes me going mad that we still on fab saying he wont b round anymore and hes deleting out number.... i really classed him as a friend..... what have i done wrong??? "

Nothing whatsoever. He may have had a reason for getting so close over a period of time but he doesn't own you. Forget about him go off and enjoy yourselves xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

but you said it was only since the last two you put up. If he's been like this before you definitely need to cut ties..... yeah he messaged saying nice new pics but really sarcastic that makes me think hes made up a fake profile to check on me and what im doing who im meeting ect

They also show up on the new pics page, even if he is blocked from seeing your profile. So he could have seen them on here. I'm confused though... If he still has an active profile on here, why the hell does he expect you to delete yours??

I have no idea hes made me feel like i have ti answer to him i feel so belittled x"

He doesn't have the power to make you feel anything. Why on earth do you feel you have to answer to him?

over a year ago

I have no idea hes made me feel like i have ti answer to him i feel so belittled x"

Nobody has the right to make you feel like that. I'm happy to hear that you've broken off all forms of communication with him OP. You both deserve far better x

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Sounds like hes gotten a little jealous and have read into things more than he should of.

Personally the first sign of abuse and we block and move on. Rather than listening to him hurl abuse, do the same.

This is also the reason why we only play with a person a number of times, saves any potential problems down the line

Post new Message to Thread