Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

would you have a baby

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

okay here if someone from here ask u to help them have a baby just have sex till she gets pregnant n then done u not allowed to see the baby or they won't ask for any help or what so ever would u do it ? has any one done it or being asked ur thoughts every one thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only in jest, or at least i think it was.

over a year ago

My thoughts are that it is the fucking stupidest idea i have heard.

over a year ago

No no no no no no no no no no no

I've seen profiles that offer this and I'd steer well clear.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"My thoughts are that it is the fucking stupidest idea i have heard."

This, totally!

over a year ago

There are plenty of legitimate avenues for couples to have babies. This isnt one of them.

I would tell them to explore the avenues available.

over a year ago

thanks u guys

over a year ago

I have done a few breeding meets and i see nothing wrong with it. After all we are all consenting adults.

over a year ago

"I have done a few breeding meets and i see nothing wrong with it. After all we are all consenting adults. "

The baby that could result in it is not a consenting adult. Do they not have the right to know how they were concieved?

" well sweetie, mummy was on fab and had breeding meets....."

over a year ago

"I have done a few breeding meets and i see nothing wrong with it. After all we are all consenting adults. "

So when the 'parents' change their minds and decide to chase you for maintenance and you have no leg to stand on with regard stopping that, you're ok with that?

By *umslut jannineTV/TS
over a year ago

nottingham

[Removed by poster at 15/09/17 13:40:17]

over a year ago

"I have done a few breeding meets and i see nothing wrong with it. After all we are all consenting adults.

So when the 'parents' change their minds and decide to chase you for maintenance and you have no leg to stand on with regard stopping that, you're ok with that? "

Its a chance to be taken

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

A potential life isn't a toy.

So no.

over a year ago

Is laugh my ass off. The chances of me getting anyone pregnant is zero percent

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Id prob do it but prob through a sperm back tbh xx

over a year ago

This !

over a year ago

Not in a million years. Don't agree with this one bit. A sperm bank that is registered maybe but not just a random bloke off a swinging site. Every child should know who their father is and get to see him. Who is any woman to take that away from a child

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Not in a million years. Don't agree with this one bit. A sperm bank that is registered maybe but not just a random bloke off a swinging site. Every child should know who their father is and get to see him. Who is any woman to take that away from a child "

Agreed

over a year ago

And if the child is born with a medical condition and the doctors need further info on the parents?

I can see why some people turn to what are effectively sperm donors if IVF is off the cards but the breeding meets with no thought to the future I can't see much right with.

over a year ago

I wouldn't see it as a good idea, especially from someone on here.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd not engage for random sexual pleasure with the objective of producing a child who won't be able to know their parents. Better for it to be undertaken via traditional means. And I don't think a guy should assume that he won't have financial responsibilities either, even if the family unit seems well off.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

There are people on here asking this and also men willing to provide it.

When hubby and I first met he was asked to do this for a couple. When we realised we had something more between us than just another regular fab meet and he told me of her request I said absolutely not! This lady had already caused trouble with her jealousy over our budding relationship and I told him that if he saw any future with me at all then the answer had to be no, I didn't want our future lives intertwined with hers by her having his child.

She did later go on to have a child so one could only assume that she found someone else who was willing to do as they asked.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Of fucking course fucking not

over a year ago

"I have done a few breeding meets and i see nothing wrong with it. After all we are all consenting adults.

The baby that could result in it is not a consenting adult. Do they not have the right to know how they were concieved?

" well sweetie, mummy was on fab and had breeding meets....." "

over a year ago

Woman come on sites like fab ...... to get the seed too have a baby and don't care as long as it works . Some have IVF some woman get a sperm donor and some come on sites like this never see the man ever again.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

God I've had so many offers like this, not on here but in real life. A few women have actually came into my office and after our business discussion thought it appropriate to ask if I would do this with them. How selfish.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

You will be paying out for a minimum of 18 years.

over a year ago

There is no way I could bring a child into this world and not be part of its life, just the thought of it makes me very sad.

However I would be happy to help by using the proper methods as long as I could be part of techies life, but then I suppose cutting out the donor is the whole point, maybe I would do it for a lesbian couple who knows

over a year ago

"There is no way I could bring a child into this world and not be part of its life, just the thought of it makes me very sad.

However I would be happy to help by using the proper methods as long as I could be part of techies life, but then I suppose cutting out the donor is the whole point, maybe I would do it for a lesbian couple who knows "

I got a question why for lesbian n not otherse?

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Wtf?! So many broody teens girls?!?

over a year ago

No. Not even for £1million

over a year ago

"There is no way I could bring a child into this world and not be part of its life, just the thought of it makes me very sad.

However I would be happy to help by using the proper methods as long as I could be part of techies life, but then I suppose cutting out the donor is the whole point, maybe I would do it for a lesbian couple who knows I got a question why for lesbian n not otherse? "

I didn't say I wouldn't do it for others. I'm just saying that a cis heterosexual couple would want the male of the couple to be the male role model where as in a lesbian couple there would be room for the male role model that I would like to provide

By *nfinitylandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

How anyone from both parties would think this is a good idea is beyond me! There's plenty of safe ways to go about this and meeting some random off a swingers site isn't one of them. I've also been asked to do this, particulatly from young girls.

over a year ago

I'll give it a go!!.

I mean I'm not gonna tell them I've had the snip for a year or so but hell you never know, maybe the doctor botched it

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i actually think this is ok to do. so long as children are cared for, nurtured, and loved then it doesn't matter who is bringing them up, imo.

probably a good idea to get to know the parents first coz anyone has the potential to be a monster and not bring their child up with care and love. and this also goes for legit ways of donating eggs and sperm too, anyone receiving your genes has the potential to be a monster and abuse the child created.

i know my sis in law has had IVF and she neglects her kid to fuck. bet the donor wouldn't be impressed about that.

over a year ago

An awful lot of "moral high ground" being adopted here. The simple fact is that women regularly get pregnant from "one night stands" etc. without knowing the slightest thing about the father. He could have just been released from prison having committed a heinous crime, be a paedo or whatever.

So, given that context, the "breeding" scenario is probably no worse - not saying I agree with it but a bit of an OTT reaction by some me thinks

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"okay here if someone from here ask u to help them have a baby just have sex till she gets pregnant n then done u not allowed to see the baby or they won't ask for any help or what so ever would u do it ? has any one done it or being asked ur thoughts every one thanks "

Would you be happy not to see your son or daughter?

over a year ago

Any Star Wars fans on here?

It's a trap!!!!!

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I have children and count myself lucky. However if I was in the scenario that I was single and ready to be a mum with no other option, then maybe a one night stand etc would be an option. I imagine it happens a lot.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"okay here if someone from here ask u to help them have a baby just have sex till she gets pregnant n then done u not allowed to see the baby and they won't ask for any help what so ever . would u do it ? has any one done it or being asked ur thoughts every one thanks "

(small change made) ^^^

yes i wood

At lest i will no i got a kid sumwear

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Is anyone thinking about the child here? Shouldn't they know their dad?

By *izadoCouple
over a year ago

Keighley

I honestly find it difficult to give my opinion on this without feeling very angry! However OP you have asked for genuine opinions.

Children are NOT an accessory and are a precious gift and wherever possible should be brought into this world with care and loving thought.

Sperm donors are now required by law to be identifiable to a child because it is in the best interests of the child. As a parent your child's interests SHOULD be more important than your own afterall they are vulnerable and use you as a barometer for their self worth.

'Your dad just randomly fucked your mum to get her pregnant but didn't care about you so didn't hang around to say hi' - I see huge therapy bills in that child's future!!!!

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Is anyone thinking about the child here? Shouldn't they know their dad?"

maybe. i'm one of those who think a dad in not a sperm donor but is the guy who was consistent in a childs life and gave them care.

my ex took on his step kids as his own, he is more of a dad to them than their genetic dad, imo and theirs.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"Is anyone thinking about the child here? Shouldn't they know their dad?"

I grow up not noing my dad. And I'm fine

I do see your point and i do agree that a child shood no its mum and dad. That sed i will say/arsk as long as the child has at lest 1 good parent Hoo will look after them , love them, ect.... And the child has a good up bringing. Dus it really matter ?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Is anyone thinking about the child here? Shouldn't they know their dad?

I do see your point and i do agree that a child shood no its mum and dad. That sed i will say/arsk as long as the child has at lest 1 good parent Hoo will look after them , love them, ect.... And the child has a good up bringing. Dus it really matter ?

"

I personally think it does matter and its good that you are fine,not knowing your dad, that is a credit to you, but I would want to know.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"Is anyone thinking about the child here? Shouldn't they know their dad?

I personally think it does matter and its good that you are fine,not knowing your dad, that is a credit to you, but I would want to know. "

over a year ago

To be fair im sure lots of babies are conceived off fab. Same as one night stands.. as long as the baby is wanted I dont see the problem.

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

Aswell as all the other reasons, I simply wouldn't want to be putting it inside someone so irresponsible, desperate and selfish, let alone leave them to raise my child.

over a year ago

"Aswell as all the other reasons, I simply wouldn't want to be putting it inside someone so irresponsible, desperate and selfish, let alone leave them to raise my child. "
I dont get how planning to have a child is any of those things

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

Reading throw the thread a lot keep saying a baby is not a toy or a asessarree ect...

Yes i do agree.....

BUT Shorley if the person wants a child it won't be a toy or wotever....

Witch sounds better.

Sumone hoo gets pregnant throw a just for fun 1 nite stand but thay don't want kids but keep it.

Ya in this case the kid may be Mor of a ,,thing,,

Or

sumone Hoo dus want to have a child with all Thar hart but for wot ever resoun carnt get a partnar. So thay take a difrount road but not the NHS as its to expensive. to acheeve that ???

At lest the child will be treeted properly and loved ect....

Wots rong with that if the child is loved ??

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Reading throw the thread a lot keep saying a baby is not a toy or a asessarree ect...

Yes i do agree.....

BUT Shorley if the person wants a child it won't be a toy or wotever....

Witch sounds better.

Sumone hoo gets pregnant throw a just for fun 1 nite stand but thay don't want kids but keep it.

Ya in this case the kid may be Mor of a ,,thing,,

Or

sumone Hoo dus want to have a child with all Thar hart but for wot ever resoun carnt get a partnar. So thay take a difrount road but not the NHS as its to expensive. to acheeve that ???

At lest the child will be treeted properly and loved ect....

Wots rong with that if the child is loved ??

"

I wish you luck.x

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

"i actually think this is ok to do. so long as children are cared for, nurtured, and loved then it doesn't matter who is bringing them up, imo.

probably a good idea to get to know the parents first coz anyone has the potential to be a monster and not bring their child up with care and love. and this also goes for legit ways of donating eggs and sperm too, anyone receiving your genes has the potential to be a monster and abuse the child created.

i know my sis in law has had IVF and she neglects her kid to fuck. bet the donor wouldn't be impressed about that."

This is well sed

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

"Aswell as all the other reasons, I simply wouldn't want to be putting it inside someone so irresponsible, desperate and selfish, let alone leave them to raise my child. I dont get how planning to have a child is any of those things "

It is not, but planning to have one with a stranger and not involving the stranger in the childs life just because they "want a baby" is. Denying a child its parent to suit yourself couldn`t be any more selfish, irresponsible and desperate.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Not me anyway until something ecliptic occurred

By *992alMan
over a year ago

uk

If you start banging out babies left right and centre you'll be very popular with the csa

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Is laugh my ass off. The chances of me getting anyone pregnant is zero percent"

I wonder how many Jaffers attend breeding parties

By *J RHEAMan
over a year ago

S West

Fucking idiotic

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

I am not sure why any woman would be so honest as to say that is why they are fucking on here.

Surely it makes sense just not to mention the 'breeding' element and let the guys happily bareback her without worrying about the potentially resultant offspring?

S x

over a year ago

"Aswell as all the other reasons, I simply wouldn't want to be putting it inside someone so irresponsible, desperate and selfish, let alone leave them to raise my child. I dont get how planning to have a child is any of those things

It is not, but planning to have one with a stranger and not involving the stranger in the childs life just because they "want a baby" is. Denying a child its parent to suit yourself couldn`t be any more selfish, irresponsible and desperate."

I disagree. My friend wanted a baby. Okay she did it the legitimate way but at no point has there been a 2nd parent ... wanting a child is not selfish.. you can't really be selfish as a parent.

And never believed in all that you need to parents either.. one loving parent is all that is required.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"okay here if someone from here ask u to help them have a baby just have sex till she gets pregnant n then done u not allowed to see the baby or they won't ask for any help or what so ever would u do it ? has any one done it or being asked ur thoughts every one thanks "

If you have the money and are happy to take on parental responsibility.

Never forget that life is change. Absence or some spoken arrangement is not recognised by law as a reason for not financial supporting your offspring.

Unless the child was legally adopted by the other parent at birth you are responsible for paying at any point in the next 18-20 years.

over a year ago

"okay here if someone from here ask u to help them have a baby just have sex till she gets pregnant n then done u not allowed to see the baby or they won't ask for any help or what so ever would u do it ? has any one done it or being asked ur thoughts every one thanks

Never forget that life is change. Absence or some spoken arrangement is not recognised by law as a reason for not financial supporting your offspring.

Unless the child was legally adopted by the other parent at birth you are responsible for paying at any point in the next 18-20 years. there is a point i was looking somethinglike this thanks

"

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"okay here if someone from here ask u to help them have a baby just have sex till she gets pregnant n then done u not allowed to see the baby or they won't ask for any help or what so ever would u do it ? has any one done it or being asked ur thoughts every one thanks

Unless the child was legally adopted by the other parent at birth you are responsible for paying at any point in the next 18-20 years.

"

you can legally give up your parental responsibilities and rights. it's just a signature away.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I'm adopted, growing up knowing there are people, parents, extended family, potential siblings you'll never meet.

Wondering who you look like, where you're personality came from.

Why you weren't wanted.

The physiological & emotional issues it raises

No child should ever go through that.

over a year ago

This exactly

By *asterMsSubCouple
over a year ago

Colchester

"Not in a million years. Don't agree with this one bit. A sperm bank that is registered maybe but not just a random bloke off a swinging site. Every child should know who their father is and get to see him. Who is any woman to take that away from a child "

I 100% agree with you there Felicity, beautifully said.

Master

over a year ago

If they are sad and weird enough to ask I'd accept. And afterwards I'd tell them I'd actually had a vasectomy 7 years ago before running away like a boss.

That would learn em

over a year ago

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

That baby would be yours. Why abandon your child ? Why leave it never to know it's father ?

You'd also be legally and financially liable if ever found.

And the abandoned baby would be entitled to inherit all you have. Imagine that surprise turning up for the children you decided to stay with.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 16/09/17 14:10:49]

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

"Aswell as all the other reasons, I simply wouldn't want to be putting it inside someone so irresponsible, desperate and selfish, let alone leave them to raise my child. I dont get how planning to have a child is any of those things

It is not, but planning to have one with a stranger and not involving the stranger in the childs life just because they "want a baby" is. Denying a child its parent to suit yourself couldn`t be any more selfish, irresponsible and desperate. I disagree. My friend wanted a baby. Okay she did it the legitimate way but at no point has there been a 2nd parent ... wanting a child is not selfish.. you can't really be selfish as a parent.

And never believed in all that you need to parents either.. one loving parent is all that is required. "

The key word is wanted. Of course it is selfish to choose to deny a child its father, even if you will be the best single parent in the world.

Pheonix400`s post explains why perfectly.

A single parent can raise a child on their own, some do a better job than some families with both parents but there is a big difference between doing it out of necessity, and consciously choosing to condemn the child to a life not knowing their father just to fulfil your own desires.

"wanting a child is not selfish.. you can't really be selfish as a parent."

There are lots of selfish parents out there and lots of reasons that people are selfish for wanting kids.

over a year ago

It is not, but planning to have one with a stranger and not involving the stranger in the childs life just because they "want a baby" is. Denying a child its parent to suit yourself couldn`t be any more selfish, irresponsible and desperate. I disagree. My friend wanted a baby. Okay she did it the legitimate way but at no point has there been a 2nd parent ... wanting a child is not selfish.. you can't really be selfish as a parent.

And never believed in all that you need to parents either.. one loving parent is all that is required.

The key word is wanted. Of course it is selfish to choose to deny a child its father, even if you will be the best single parent in the world.

A single parent can raise a child on their own, some do a better job than some families with both parents but there is a big difference between doing it out of necessity, and consciously choosing to condemn the child to a life not knowing their father just to fulfil your own desires.

There are lots of selfish parents out there and lots of reasons that people are selfish for wanting kids.

"

okay I should have said you can't be a good parent and selfish.. sorry but I do disagree about the father bit. I've seen many a situation that saying.. sorry I dont know would have been the better option. My own child included. And my son agrees. But we all have our own views on things. For me parenting is more than biology.

And I'm a child who the rumours are my dad is not biologically my dad but I have no need or want to test to find out as hes my dad in every way that matters to me.

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

okay I should have said you can't be a good parent and selfish.. sorry but I do disagree about the father bit. I've seen many a situation that saying.. sorry I dont know would have been the better option. My own child included. And my son agrees. But we all have our own views on things. For me parenting is more than biology.

And I'm a child who the rumours are my dad is not biologically my dad but I have no need or want to test to find out as hes my dad in every way that matters to me. "

Distancing from a bad parent is completely different. That is making the best decision for the wellbeing of the child. The exact opposite to becoming a single parent just because you want a baby.

"And I'm a child who the rumours are my dad is not biologically my dad but I have no need or want to test to find out as hes my dad in every way that matters to me"

Even if he is not your biological dad, he was still your father. Consider how this has been a positive thing in your life and what you would have missed out on had he not been there? Sure, you could have still turned out great and sometimes such situations are unavoidable but choosing to do that to a child it is not right in my opinion.

Post new Message to Thread