Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

gritty head

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

the other day i used a free sample of loreal elvive exfoliating scalp scrub- me being me had never even heard of exfoliating a scalp - anyway - 2 days later im still finding bits of grit in my hair - i wont be pampering my scalp in that way again - anybody else tried something new and wont bother again - or - tried something new and its the best thing ever

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"the other day i used a free sample of loreal elvive exfoliating scalp scrub- me being me had never even heard of exfoliating a scalp - anyway - 2 days later im still finding bits of grit in my hair - i wont be pampering my scalp in that way again - anybody else tried something new and wont bother again - or - tried something new and its the best thing ever "

Bugger that and thanks for the tip

Did you lose any hair?

over a year ago

"the other day i used a free sample of loreal elvive exfoliating scalp scrub- me being me had never even heard of exfoliating a scalp - anyway - 2 days later im still finding bits of grit in my hair - i wont be pampering my scalp in that way again - anybody else tried something new and wont bother again - or - tried something new and its the best thing ever

Bugger that and thanks for the tip

Did you lose any hair?"

nope - well no more than usual - ive got plenty

By *arksMan
over a year ago

in the centre

The title suggests blow jobs involving sand

over a year ago

"The title suggests blow jobs involving sand "