Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile lookers who don't talk?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone. I'm just curious what people's views are on guys who like your profile chat to you add as a friend meet you a few times but then just seem to perv at your profile regularly but don't respond to messages or expect you to be the first to message or arrange meets all the time? Is that normal?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You're making it easy for them if you always message first and always arrange meets. They've maybe realised they don't need to make an effort because you will. So go on strike, and if they don't make the effort, they're not worth your time anyway.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi everyone. I'm just curious what people's views are on guys who like your profile chat to you add as a friend meet you a few times but then just seem to perv at your profile regularly but don't respond to messages or expect you to be the first to message or arrange meets all the time? Is that normal? "

Define normal on fab?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi everyone. I'm just curious what people's views are on guys who like your profile chat to you add as a friend meet you a few times but then just seem to perv at your profile regularly but don't respond to messages or expect you to be the first to message or arrange meets all the time? Is that normal? "

been there, done that.. kinda thing

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

People are here for more than meets. If they're friends here but not delivering the goods for you, post that you are having a clear-out and delete those who don't take action. Or block too.

Some don't want fbs, just very casual no strings action. Working out who wants what you want takes some experience.

over a year ago

Thabks for the reply hun. To be fair I have tried that too but not being on for a few days and then logging on and finding no messages is a little disheartening. I need to play hard to get although I am picky already lol

over a year ago

Mm I guess that could be the issue but surely when a guy says he wants regular fun meets it wouldn't be?? I mean I know it's a site for sex but agreeing with what someone wants and then doing the opposite is what I'm finding hard to grasp??

Post new Message to Thread