Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Zombies restart

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the zombies are every where and you have to restart society where would you start and how and why ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I think Berwick would be a top place as has a high wall all around and a river and the sea next to it,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Alcatraz island.

Water on all sides, solidly built, defendable if necessary.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Tesco

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Tesco"
Asda is cheaper

over a year ago

"Alcatraz island.

Water on all sides, solidly built, defendable if necessary. "

I can see two problems one its in the USA and two getting to and from would be a real danger to you no good survival of the zombie apocalypse only to die trying to bring supplies in across the river!

over a year ago

"TescoAsda is cheaper"

Only if it is in the state's!

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

ok well first we need lots of guard dogs, plus i like dogs so it'd be cool having lots of those.

then we go to the mall, yes i'm in america too here, and basically we got all our supplies there.

we could dig a trench around the mall for the zombies to fall into, put up a port cullis to get in and out of the mall if we want to. pick a mall with an arcade so we don't get bored.

then i bareback gb all the guys to heighten my chances of repopulating the planet. sounds good.

over a year ago

Alaska... they're dead, so stands to reason they'd freeze solid

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Alcatraz island.

Water on all sides, solidly built, defendable if necessary. "

bit of a trek to get there though lol.Google Fort boyard.the French built it, would be an awesome lil hideout.

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Alaska... they're dead, so stands to reason they'd freeze solid"
unless they are game of thrones zombies.then you would be fucked lol.

over a year ago

"Alaska... they're dead, so stands to reason they'd freeze solidunless they are game of thrones zombies.then you would be fucked lol."

Technically, they ain't zombies

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Alaska... they're dead, so stands to reason they'd freeze solidunless they are game of thrones zombies.then you would be fucked lol.

Technically, they ain't zombies"

still wouldint stop you thinking "what if" while chilling up in Alaska though .

over a year ago

In Britain:

Anglesey - only two bridges across, so easy to control and block. The rest is coast and a straight. Mild climate so you could get some good agriculture going. The sea in the area is good for shell fish aquaculture, and good for fishing. Lots of sheep and cattle there for wool and leather. Pretty sure there is an old copper mine so you get some primitive metal working going. Plus Beaumaris castle would be a great secure defensive stronghold for supplies and fallback. Northern Welsh mountains on the otherside help as a barrier to the zombie hordes and the area has a low population density so it would be easier to contain regionally.

Elsewhere in the world. Balearic islands, same principle, but warmer.

Okinawa, same principle again.

Tibet/Bhutan. Mountain fortresses :P

Norway, Sweden, Finland, low population densities, lots of 'wilderness' to escape to and live a hunger forager life to try to escape.

over a year ago

"In Britain:

Anglesey - only two bridges across, so easy to control and block. The rest is coast and a straight. Mild climate so you could get some good agriculture going. The sea in the area is good for shell fish aquaculture, and good for fishing. Lots of sheep and cattle there for wool and leather. Pretty sure there is an old copper mine so you get some primitive metal working going. Plus Beaumaris castle would be a great secure defensive stronghold for supplies and fallback. Northern Welsh mountains on the otherside help as a barrier to the zombie hordes and the area has a low population density so it would be easier to contain regionally.

Elsewhere in the world. Balearic islands, same principle, but warmer.

Okinawa, same principle again.

Tibet/Bhutan. Mountain fortresses :P

Norway, Sweden, Finland, low population densities, lots of 'wilderness' to escape to and live a hunger forager life to try to escape."

A good call well thought out go to the top of the class

Post new Message to Thread