Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBW Chat 362

Jump to newest

By *elloIntrigue OP   Man
over a year ago

North West UK

As you were...

Busy old week, not around much at present although still insomniac as you can tell (typing this at 1.32am)...

Have a good weekend everyone!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh hello

Reply privately

By *infulSandyCouple
over a year ago

London

Hello again all

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

"Oh hello "

Ahh good morning x hope I find you well?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

"Hello again all "

Hello there!

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Good morning everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning all, tired and bleary eyed today x

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Good morning all, tired and bleary eyed today x "

Know the feeling

It's all this sleep I've been getting I'm not used to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all, tired and bleary eyed today x

Know the feeling

It's all this sleep I've been getting I'm not used to it "

Yes why do you feel worse after a good sleep. I had two nights where I slept through then last night I've hardly slept as usual. Oh well who needs sleep. X

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Don't know why you always feel worse for more sleep

Wellthe concealers and subtle make up touches have hidden the bags under my eyes so it's all good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello chatters xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi everyone. How are you all today?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi everyone. How are you all today? "
hi spin I'm still fairly ill what time is your flight xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi everyone. How are you all today? hi spin I'm still fairly ill what time is your flight xx"

Aww. Hope you feel better soon. I think the flight is sometime after 11 tonight

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi everyone. How are you all today? hi spin I'm still fairly ill what time is your flight xx

Aww. Hope you feel better soon. I think the flight is sometime after 11 tonight"

thanks spin its really starting to get me down but on the plus side I've lost 12lb in 11 days hope you have a fantastic holiday x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Afternoon all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Afternoon all "
hi there xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi everyone. How are you all today? hi spin I'm still fairly ill what time is your flight xx

Aww. Hope you feel better soon. I think the flight is sometime after 11 tonight thanks spin its really starting to get me down but on the plus side I've lost 12lb in 11 days hope you have a fantastic holiday x"

Aww thanks I will do. That's great that you lost 12lbin 11 days

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww. Hope you feel better soon. I think the flight is sometime after 11 tonight thanks spin its really starting to get me down but on the plus side I've lost 12lb in 11 days hope you have a fantastic holiday x

Aww thanks I will do. That's great that you lost 12lbin 11 days"

not really I've been so ill and unable to eat or barely drink xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww. Hope you feel better soon. I think the flight is sometime after 11 tonight thanks spin its really starting to get me down but on the plus side I've lost 12lb in 11 days hope you have a fantastic holiday x

Aww thanks I will do. That's great that you lost 12lbin 11 days not really I've been so ill and unable to eat or barely drink xx"

Ah ok. It's horrible not being able to eat or drink due to being ill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww thanks I will do. That's great that you lost 12lbin 11 days not really I've been so ill and unable to eat or barely drink xx

Ah ok. It's horrible not being able to eat or drink due to being ill"

nope its pretty poop tbh xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww thanks I will do. That's great that you lost 12lbin 11 days not really I've been so ill and unable to eat or barely drink xx

Ah ok. It's horrible not being able to eat or drink due to being ill nope its pretty poop tbh xx"

Yeah. It sure is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good afternoon all, feeling better for switching off this morning. Lack of sleep and family stress just get too much occasionally x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon all, feeling better for switching off this morning. Lack of sleep and family stress just get too much occasionally x "

Afternoon Angie. That's good to hear that you're feeling better. Only a few hours to go till I set off for the airport. It sure is exciting lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon all, feeling better for switching off this morning. Lack of sleep and family stress just get too much occasionally x

Afternoon Angie. That's good to hear that you're feeling better. Only a few hours to go till I set off for the airport. It sure is exciting lol"

Hi spin, that's good. I bet you're excited now x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon all, feeling better for switching off this morning. Lack of sleep and family stress just get too much occasionally x

Afternoon Angie. That's good to hear that you're feeling better. Only a few hours to go till I set off for the airport. It sure is exciting lol

Hi spin, that's good. I bet you're excited now x "

Yeah definitely lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah definitely lol"

Great, I'm just treating myself to a new dress. After the kids yesterday I need a treat x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah definitely lol

Great, I'm just treating myself to a new dress. After the kids yesterday I need a treat x "

Cool. It's always nice to treat yourself now and then

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Hi all

Hope you're all well

Ive Had a busy old day between school runs, the twins special Assembly and a lovely social meet with a fellow fabber

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi all

Hope you're all well

Ive Had a busy old day between school runs, the twins special Assembly and a lovely social meet with a fellow fabber

"

Hi curvy, sounds a good day x

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hi all

Hope you're all well

Hi curvy, sounds a good day x "

The assembly was a bit of a tear jearker

Happy/proud tears though x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi all

Hope you're all well

Hi curvy, sounds a good day x

The assembly was a bit of a tear jearker

Happy/proud tears though x"

Aww that's good though x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Afternoon all. How the devil are we?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Afternoon all. How the devil are we? "

Hi Scot, very well now. You had a good day? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Afternoon all. How the devil are we?

Hi Scot, very well now. You had a good day? X "

Very good thank you. Had a lovely meet earlier and even managed to get to a record shop to by some LPs on my way home. Gig later. If Carlsberg did Fridays...

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Very good thank you. Had a lovely meet earlier and even managed to get to a record shop to by some LPs on my way home. Gig later. If Carlsberg did Fridays..."

Ooh what did you buy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good thank you. Had a lovely meet earlier and even managed to get to a record shop to by some LPs on my way home. Gig later. If Carlsberg did Fridays...

Ooh what did you buy? "

New Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age and The National albums and picked up Nirvana's MTV unplugged on new vinyl for £8. Happy Scot.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Ooh what did you buy?

New Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age and The National albums and picked up Nirvana's MTV unplugged on new vinyl for £8. Happy Scot. "

That's a brill price for nirvana on LP I'd be chuffed to nuts with that too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good thank you. Had a lovely meet earlier and even managed to get to a record shop to by some LPs on my way home. Gig later. If Carlsberg did Fridays..."

Ah you and your vinyl, you'll be needing a spare room to store them all. And your gig tonight, sounds a good day x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon all, feeling better for switching off this morning. Lack of sleep and family stress just get too much occasionally x "
ohhhh Angie big hugs hope your ok xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Afternoon all. How the devil are we? "
afternoon Scott hope your well xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooh what did you buy?

New Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age and The National albums and picked up Nirvana's MTV unplugged on new vinyl for £8. Happy Scot.

That's a brill price for nirvana on LP I'd be chuffed to nuts with that too "

That's what I thought. Couldn't resist.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Afternoon all. How the devil are we? afternoon Scott hope your well xx"

I very well thank you Kat. And yourself?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah you and your vinyl, you'll be needing a spare room to store them all. And your gig tonight, sounds a good day x "

It's getting on that way between me and the eldest. It certainly has been.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon all, feeling better for switching off this morning. Lack of sleep and family stress just get too much occasionally x ohhhh Angie big hugs hope your ok xx"

Hi Kat, yes I'm ok. Just had a few hours break. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Afternoon all. How the devil are we? afternoon Scott hope your well xx

I very well thank you Kat. And yourself? "

still fairly ill but need to be better as meant to be going to a gig tomorrow night xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon all, feeling better for switching off this morning. Lack of sleep and family stress just get too much occasionally x ohhhh Angie big hugs hope your ok xx

Hi Kat, yes I'm ok. Just had a few hours break. X "

ahhh ok did you do anything nice sometimes you need to take time for yourself xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good afternoon all, feeling better for switching off this morning. Lack of sleep and family stress just get too much occasionally x ohhhh Angie big hugs hope your ok xx

Hi Kat, yes I'm ok. Just had a few hours break. X ahhh ok did you do anything nice sometimes you need to take time for yourself xx"

No, just went food shopping. I did come home and bought myself a new dress. Just having a few quiet days, I think that's best x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Afternoon everyone. Not long now before I head to the airport later lol. How is everyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah you and your vinyl, you'll be needing a spare room to store them all. And your gig tonight, sounds a good day x

It's getting on that way between me and the eldest. It certainly has been. "

Good, x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Kat, yes I'm ok. Just had a few hours break. X ahhh ok did you do anything nice sometimes you need to take time for yourself xx

No, just went food shopping. I did come home and bought myself a new dress. Just having a few quiet days, I think that's best x "

oh ok well fingers crossed things calm down soon and ohhhhh new dress is always good xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Kat, yes I'm ok. Just had a few hours break. X ahhh ok did you do anything nice sometimes you need to take time for yourself xx

No, just went food shopping. I did come home and bought myself a new dress. Just having a few quiet days, I think that's best x oh ok well fingers crossed things calm down soon and ohhhhh new dress is always good xx"

Yes a bit of retail therapy is always good. You'll see it next Saturday as well x

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, just went food shopping. I did come home and bought myself a new dress. Just having a few quiet days, I think that's best x oh ok well fingers crossed things calm down soon and ohhhhh new dress is always good xx

Yes a bit of retail therapy is always good. You'll see it next Saturday as well x "

fingers crossed anyway xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, just went food shopping. I did come home and bought myself a new dress. Just having a few quiet days, I think that's best x oh ok well fingers crossed things calm down soon and ohhhhh new dress is always good xx

Yes a bit of retail therapy is always good. You'll see it next Saturday as well x fingers crossed anyway xx"

Yes, hope you're well enough x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes a bit of retail therapy is always good. You'll see it next Saturday as well x fingers crossed anyway xx

Yes, hope you're well enough x "

me too only been as far as the hospital and back ohhh and Asda on Tuesday that was a very bad idea xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi all xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes a bit of retail therapy is always good. You'll see it next Saturday as well x fingers crossed anyway xx

Yes, hope you're well enough x me too only been as far as the hospital and back ohhh and Asda on Tuesday that was a very bad idea xx"

Oh dear, you take it easy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi all xx"

Hello x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi all xx

Hello x "

How you doing xxc

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hi all xx"

Hey London

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi all xx

Hello x

How you doing xxc"

So so, but it will get better. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

Evening all, quick salutations before games tonight and tomorrow...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi all xx"
evening xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Evening all, quick salutations before games tonight and tomorrow... "

Evening hello x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

"Evening all, quick salutations before games tonight and tomorrow...

Evening hello x "

Doffs cap

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

Sounds like another productive day...

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

Roll on 19th November - officially the end of my season!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hello. We're all in the car now and on our way to the airport. This is gonna be on interesting holiday. I can't wait lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello. We're all in the car now and on our way to the airport. This is gonna be on interesting holiday. I can't wait lol "

Have a wonderful holiday spin. See you when you get back x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello. We're all in the car now and on our way to the airport. This is gonna be on interesting holiday. I can't wait lol

Have a wonderful holiday spin. See you when you get back x "

Thanks Angie. I will do. I'll pop in here now and again to say hello while I'm there and will be uploading new pics as well

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Roll on 19th November - officially the end of my season!"

That'll soon come around

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hello. We're all in the car now and on our way to the airport. This is gonna be on interesting holiday. I can't wait lol "

Hope you have a great holiday xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hello. We're all in the car now and on our way to the airport. This is gonna be on interesting holiday. I can't wait lol

Hope you have a great holiday xx"

Thanks Curvy. I'll make sure I do lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just chilling at the airport now. Had to have sandwiches for tea as burger king is closed lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning all x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Good morning all x "

Morning Angie. Happy Saturday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all x

Morning Angie. Happy Saturday "

Hello Tee, I'd be happier if I could stay in bed asleep, kids eh x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Good morning all x

Hello Tee, I'd be happier if I could stay in bed asleep, kids eh x "

I know, same here.

All nice n cozy n warm. Then need to get up to drag eldest out of bed to work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all x

I know, same here.

All nice n cozy n warm. Then need to get up to drag eldest out of bed to work."

I know. Why is it we have to be there alarm clock and get them up and ready. I don't remember having that done for me x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Good morning all x

I know, same here.

I know. Why is it we have to be there alarm clock and get them up and ready. I don't remember having that done for me x "

Think Im the only one in our house who can tell time and get out of bed without being told to.

Im tempted one day to not wake them up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all x

I know, same here.

I know. Why is it we have to be there alarm clock and get them up and ready. I don't remember having that done for me x

Think Im the only one in our house who can tell time and get out of bed without being told to.

Im tempted one day to not wake them up "

Ha ha, tempting but you're like me too daft to do that x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Good morning all x

I know, same here.

Ha ha, tempting but you're like me too daft to do that x "

Yep.

Best drag my cozy naked ass out of bed, throw some clothes on and wake the sleeping dead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all x

I know, same here.

Yep.

Best drag my cozy naked ass out of bed, throw some clothes on and wake the sleeping dead.

"

Yes and me, need a large cup of tea to get me started today x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Good morning all x

I know, same here.

Yep.

Yes and me, need a large cup of tea to get me started today x "

Coffee milk n 2 please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Coffee milk n 2 please

"

Ok, as you asked nicely. Let me just throw some clothes on and put the kettle on x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"

Coffee milk n 2 please

Ok, as you asked nicely. Let me just throw some clothes on and put the kettle on x "

I ll get the biscuits,

Balsen chocolate orange or custard cream

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Coffee milk n 2 please

Ok, as you asked nicely. Let me just throw some clothes on and put the kettle on x

I ll get the biscuits,

Balsen chocolate orange or custard cream "

Ooo chocolate orange sounds nice. Being naughty before breakfast as well x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"

Coffee milk n 2 please

I ll get the biscuits,

Ooo chocolate orange sounds nice. Being naughty before breakfast as well x "

They are lovely, especially after being dipped in hot coffee.

Cant bit a bit of naughty breakfast

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Morning all

Do hope I'm not intruding T and Angie

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Morning all

Do hope I'm not intruding T and Angie "

Morning not at all sexy lady.

Tea or coffee?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

Morning curvy, not at all. Kettles just boiled what you having? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

Morning x

I was starting to feel like a voyeur in here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Coffee milk n 2 please

I ll get the biscuits,

Cant bit a bit of naughty breakfast "

Mmm sounds good to me, a naughty breakfast occasionally is good for you x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Morning all.

See everyone pops in when the kettles on

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Morning all

Morning curvy, not at all. Kettles just boiled what you having? X "

Strong coffee with one sugar please

I always need a coffee in a morning to gel get me going, unless there's a lovely gent at the side of me then we improvise

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Morning all "

Morning and welcome x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"

Coffee milk n 2 please

I ll get the biscuits,

Mmm sounds good to me, a naughty breakfast occasionally is good for you x "

Naughty Breakfast, Brunch, Elevensies, Lunch, Snack, Tea, Dinner, Supper or midnight snack are all good for me

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Morning all

Morning x

I was starting to feel like a voyeur in here lol"

Was quite the show I just barged in on it anyway

Such the attention seeking whore like that lol

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Morning all

I always need a coffee in a morning to gel get me going, unless there's a lovely gent at the side of me then we improvise "

On my way with the Coffee.... I wish

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"

Coffee milk n 2 please

I ll get the biscuits,

Naughty Breakfast, Brunch, Elevensies, Lunch, Snack, Tea, Dinner, Supper or midnight snack are all good for me "

So back to bed for the day then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all "

Morning x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

"Roll on 19th November - officially the end of my season!

That'll soon come around "

Yeah, maximum of about ten games to cover!

I'm reaching rugby fatigue...haha

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Morning all

Morning x

Such the attention seeking whore like that lol "

Curvy I am always more than happy to pay attention to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

Morning x

I was starting to feel like a voyeur in here lol"

Morning Phil x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"

So back to bed for the day then? "

Nope up and at em sadly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all

I always need a coffee in a morning to gel get me going, unless there's a lovely gent at the side of me then we improvise "

Oh well improvisation is good. But cup of coffee on its way x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Coffee milk n 2 please

I ll get the biscuits,

Naughty Breakfast, Brunch, Elevensies, Lunch, Snack, Tea, Dinner, Supper or midnight snack are all good for me "

Ooo greedy x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

Good morning all!

I've woken up half frozen, and only one of three pillows on the bed. I must have been twisting and turning!

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

That'll soon come around

I'm reaching rugby fatigue...haha "

Playing, coaching, watching or reffing?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Morning all

Morning x

Such the attention seeking whore like that lol

Curvy I am always more than happy to pay attention to you "

I'm just taking piss I'm not really an attention seeker

But won't deny it's nice occasionally from the right person, so by all means continue

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Good morning all!

I've woken up half frozen, and only one of three pillows on the bed. I must have been twisting and turning!"

It is cold though first time this year I put on the fleece pjs last night

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"

Naughty Breakfast, Brunch, Elevensies, Lunch, Snack, Tea, Dinner, Supper or midnight snack are all good for me

Ooo greedy x "

Not greedy, just like to improve the odds of at least one happening

Reply privately

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

Morning all *waves*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all!

I've woken up half frozen, and only one of three pillows on the bed. I must have been twisting and turning!"

Morning hello, that was a restless night then x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"

But won't deny it's nice occasionally from the right person, so by all means continue "

Already paid attention to your hot pics again this morning curvy.

But the image of you in warm fleecy PJs in firmly stucj in my head

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Morning all *waves*"

Waves back and shouts morning very loud......as its a long way to Scotland

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ooo greedy x

Not greedy, just like to improve the odds of at least one happening "

Ha ha, well that's good planning x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning all *waves*"

Morning x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

That'll soon come around

Playing, coaching, watching or reffing?"

Reporting & media

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"

Ooo greedy x

Ha ha, well that's good planning x "

In the words of George Peppard (A team).

"I love it when a plan comes together".

But coffee and crumpet it is instead

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

That'll soon come around

Reporting & media "

It would be the one I didnt go for

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

"Good morning all!

I've woken up half frozen, and only one of three pillows on the bed. I must have been twisting and turning!

Morning hello, that was a restless night then x "

Hi Angie, to be fair I feel refreshed, I won't say as a daisy, but the last three nights when I've eventually hit the sack, I've slept through.

Reply privately

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

"Morning all *waves*

Waves back and shouts morning very loud......as its a long way to Scotland "

I thought it was Tipperary *chuckles* caught a fresh haggis for breakfast :D

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

That'll soon come around

Reporting & media

It would be the one I didnt go for "

Lol... what can I say, I'm different...

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Morning all *waves*

Waves back and shouts morning very loud......as its a long way to Scotland

I thought it was Tipperary *chuckles* caught a fresh haggis for breakfast :D"

They are a bugger to catch them wild haggis

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

"Good morning all!

It is cold though first time this year I put on the fleece pjs last night "

I resisted the great Fab faux pas of socks on in bed... haha

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

That'll soon come around

Reporting & media

It would be the one I didnt go for

Lol... what can I say, I'm different... "

Different is good, and quite normal on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ooo greedy x

But coffee and crumpet it is instead "

Well at least you're getting some crumpet, albeit food x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all!

Hi Angie, to be fair I feel refreshed, I won't say as a daisy, but the last three nights when I've eventually hit the sack, I've slept through."

That's good then, I'm back on not sleeping again. Too much going on and can't shut down x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"

Ooo greedy x

Well at least you're getting some crumpet, albeit food x "

True, a nice hot crumpet with melted butter mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Good morning all!

Hi Angie, to be fair I feel refreshed, I won't say as a daisy, but the last three nights when I've eventually hit the sack, I've slept through.

That's good then, I'm back on not sleeping again. Too much going on and can't shut down x "

Ive had nights like that. Laid there at 4am worrying about why Im not sleeping.

Not fun alarm goes off at 5:30

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ooo greedy x

Well at least you're getting some crumpet, albeit food x

True, a nice hot crumpet with melted butter mmmmmmm"

Nice, just porridge for me x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all!

That's good then, I'm back on not sleeping again. Too much going on and can't shut down x

Ive had nights like that. Laid there at 4am worrying about why Im not sleeping.

Not fun alarm goes off at 5:30"

Tell me about it, self critical and worry is my problem x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

"Good morning all!

That's good then, I'm back on not sleeping again. Too much going on and can't shut down x "

I hope that passes x

You obviously need either my stories or music...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all!

I hope that passes x

You obviously need either my stories or music... "

Yes, I wish it was that simple. It will pass eventually x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West UK

"Good morning all!

I hope that passes x

Yes, I wish it was that simple. It will pass eventually x "

To be fair I have phases like this, the last one was mainly me thinking about these job applications and the complete lack of response I've got. I have just thrown myself at other things that I'm doing instead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning all!

I hope that passes x

Yes, I wish it was that simple. It will pass eventually x

To be fair I have phases like this, the last one was mainly me thinking about these job applications and the complete lack of response I've got. I have just thrown myself at other things that I'm doing instead. "

Yes, I'm contemplating what to do x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Dad taxi session 1 complete.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning everyone x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know I'm a bit late to the party but any chance of a nice....... Strong

...... Cup of tea please id be very grateful xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dad taxi session 1 complete."

1 down how many more today? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning everyone x"

Hi Rubi x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Morning.

Best get kettle on again.

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Dad taxi session 1 complete.

1 down how many more today? X "

Probably 2 or 3 more

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know I'm a bit late to the party but any chance of a nice....... Strong

...... Cup of tea please id be very grateful xx"

Morning Kat, of course. It's a tea kind of day x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning everyone. ..is it bad I'm still in bed! !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big boobs and big bum. I'm there

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Morning everyone. ..is it bad I'm still in bed! !! "

Morning, and no not bad at all.

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Morning Kat, of course. It's a tea kind of day x "

Or coffee

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good morning peeps, peepers and peepees.

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"Good morning peeps, peepers and peepees. "

Morning Scot (Im all 3 of the anove)

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, wish I was x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or coffee "

Well I'm just having a latte in the cafe x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning Kat, of course. It's a tea kind of day x "

thanks Angie I knew I could count on you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning peeps, peepers and peepees. "

Good morning Scot, how was the gig last night? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

nope and you get bonus points if there's someone in there with you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning everyone. ..is it bad I'm still in bed! !! nope and you get bonus points if there's someone in there with you xx"

No bonus points for me ...although if I grab my teddy does that count! !lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or coffee "

I don't do coffee unless its a latte xx

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Or coffee I don't do coffee unless its a latte xx"

Mmmm Vanilla or Caramel Latte

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Morning everyone. ..is it bad I'm still in bed! !! nope and you get bonus points if there's someone in there with you xx

No bonus points for me ...although if I grab my teddy does that count! !lol x"

yep teddys are the best xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or coffee I don't do coffee unless its a latte xx

Mmmm Vanilla or Caramel Latte"

caramel please xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Big boobs and big bum. I'm there"

Morning x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning Scott and rubi xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning Kat, of course. It's a tea kind of day x thanks Angie I knew I could count on you xx"

You're welcome x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Big boobs and big bum. I'm there"
not so big boobs but huge bum right here xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just plain, I'm waiting for Starbucks to do the pumpkin spiced ones again. Very moreish x

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Mmmm Vanilla or Caramel Latte caramel please xx"

Yep love caramel.....but then again hazelnut mmmm

Reply privately

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Good morning here..must hit the road for work now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Morning Kat, of course. It's a tea kind of day x thanks Angie I knew I could count on you xx

You're welcome x "

xx

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Just plain, I'm waiting for Starbucks to do the pumpkin spiced ones again. Very moreish x

Not tried that one.

They do some nice Xmas ones as well.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"

But won't deny it's nice occasionally from the right person, so by all means continue

Already paid attention to your hot pics again this morning curvy.

But the image of you in warm fleecy PJs in firmly stucj in my head "

I'm sorry have I shattered the illusion that I don't spend 24/7 in kinky lingerie snapping pictures all day

But as a plus fleece pjs mean cosy cuddles and we all need them every now and again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good morning here..must hit the road for work now "

Morning rowdy. Working on a Saturday, should be banned x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey rowdy xx