Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Temporary block

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I go to send a message, it tells me to try again In a few hours as I've been temporarily blocked. I don't understand why or what I've done to be blocked lol

Any ideas? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

It says to try again in a few hours when the

Block has cleared :/

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You may have mentioned some "taboo" word in your message, don't worry, I've had it before

over a year ago

"You may have mentioned some "taboo" word in your message, don't worry, I've had it before "

Possibly but what word is taboo on a sex site? Lol

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"You may have mentioned some "taboo" word in your message, don't worry, I've had it before

Possibly but what word is taboo on a sex site? Lol "

You'd be surprised, they may be investigating a complaint hence the temporary block?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

when i tried to type a word no allowed it just tells me cant use text containing said word - never been blocked for it

over a year ago

"You may have mentioned some "taboo" word in your message, don't worry, I've had it before

Possibly but what word is taboo on a sex site? Lol "

If I told you I be blocked too

over a year ago

You'd be surprised, they may be investigating a complaint hence the temporary block?"

I've had a few bitter lads the last few days after I've politely turned them down so I think it's one of them tbh. Very mature of them

Lol

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If you send a link to another website I think that gets you a block too, could it be that?

over a year ago

"If you send a link to another website I think that gets you a block too, could it be that? "

This is usually why

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

You'd be surprised, they may be investigating a complaint hence the temporary block?

I've had a few bitter lads the last few days after I've politely turned them down so I think it's one of them tbh. Very mature of them

Lol"

If you expect maturity on Fab you'll just be disappointed

By *typical guyMan
over a year ago

wigan

"If you send a link to another website I think that gets you a block too, could it be that? "

Is that for any link or just other swinging sites? I posted a youtube link and didn't get banned.. not yet anyway

over a year ago

"If you send a link to another website I think that gets you a block too, could it be that?

Is that for any link or just other swinging sites? I posted a youtube link and didn't get banned.. not yet anyway "

I haven't sent any links or mentioned any sites lol. I was genuinely just going through messages. Can't think I wrote anything taboo anyway as it was general chit chat no sexting lol. Oh well. Wish they'd actually say why when they did it lol

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I had it once. I'd joked about scammers in a private message, and named a certain money transfer company that they often use. That got me blocked from messaging for several hours.

Not a bad thing if it makes the scammers' lives more difficult.

over a year ago

I got blocked temp yesterday for saying a certain word Iv also talked about other sites in a msg and when u do it just won't send the msg but when I used a certain word it gave me a ban. The words can be harmful sexist racist or terrorism u don't have to be acting in that manner, just simply type one word

over a year ago

op if your worried mail fab ask them .. over my time here I have mailed about things.

Post new Message to Thread