FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I was really looking forward to a good old 69 until...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nothing happening up here, it's Thursday and quiet. But then I remembered I'd sort myself out a good old 69 tonight! Just checked out the menu on line and it's only Stir Fried Broccoli in Garlic Doesn't sound appetising or much fun on reflection

Not sure how I'm going to brighten up a dull Thursday now. How about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At my old takeaway, #69 was one of my fave dishes.I used to get a bit embarrassed asking as the girl behind the counter was quite attractive, especially as she asked me to order by number.One day I went in, placed my order for something different for a change.When she rather suggestively asked if I'd like a 69, I'm sure I must have turned bright red, and no doubt gibbered like an idiot

over a year ago

"Nothing happening up here, it's Thursday and quiet. But then I remembered I'd sort myself out a good old 69 tonight! Just checked out the menu on line and it's only Stir Fried Broccoli in Garlic Doesn't sound appetising or much fun on reflection

Not sure how I'm going to brighten up a dull Thursday now. How about you?"

That dish is one of my favourites but no good if you plan on kissing anytime soon after

over a year ago

"At my old takeaway, #69 was one of my fave dishes.I used to get a bit embarrassed asking as the girl behind the counter was quite attractive, especially as she asked me to order by number.One day I went in, placed my order for something different for a change.When she rather suggestively asked if I'd like a 69, I'm sure I must have turned bright red, and no doubt gibbered like an idiot "

over a year ago

"Nothing happening up here, it's Thursday and quiet. But then I remembered I'd sort myself out a good old 69 tonight! Just checked out the menu on line and it's only Stir Fried Broccoli in Garlic Doesn't sound appetising or much fun on reflection

That dish is one of my favourites but no good if you plan on kissing anytime soon after "

Why is that your favourite? Doesn't seem to be a lot going on in there? Or perhaps I should try it?

over a year ago

That dish is one of my favourites but no good if you plan on kissing anytime soon after

Why is that your favourite? Doesn't seem to be a lot going on in there? Or perhaps I should try it?"

I just really like broccoli, the local Chinese buffet restaurant do it as a side dish, but I wouldn't want it as a main.

Post new Message to Thread