Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mishaps at swingers house parties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having held a good few in the past there have been a few little mishaps

One being a a guy putting his bum through a inner window lucky no cuts but cleaning up the glass was a nightmare

Couple showing up and next couple was his stepson was a bit awkward for everyone

So have you had any mishaps at swingers parties

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I've never been to one, would love to, but that sounds bad

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

All in all more good times than bad

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is only so much jazz you can listen to before realising swinging party has more than one meaning ,,,

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"There is only so much jazz you can listen to before realising swinging party has more than one meaning ,,, "

Its when you realise the invitation to "blow my saxophone" wasn't quite what you'd imagined.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Only been to one houseparty. No mishaps as such but we realised it wasn't for us and left before the action got underway properly. Possibly the other guests thought we were the mishap.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Only been to one houseparty. No mishaps as such but we realised it wasn't for us and left before the action got underway properly. Possibly the other guests thought we were the mishap. "
lol that's too funny

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Ummm went to a party years ago and I was the only white guy - I didn't know at the time

TBH, I did quip that it was racial discrimination and was I the token white guy. Which actually made fits of laughter

But actually from a play perspective another guy did quip back later in the evening for a white guy your manhood is OK, again when 4 couples mid play when this is said fits of laughter

But to be honest I don't tend to do party scene as I am just not really invited lol

Post new Message to Thread