Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Insults

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just love getting '" you're a fat slag "' insult ...just cus I don't answer a message immediately cus I dare to work and have a life away from here !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

bet his profile said easy going too?

aw block and report him, you don't need this shit.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Probably also said genuine and respectful as well lol

over a year ago

Right on both x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I get them too X

over a year ago

I was told I wasn't properly formed. . It made me laugh.

over a year ago

There is no excuse for bad behaviour or abuse. I can understand the frustration but I have never been so crass as to behave in such a juvenile way. Report and block

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

hope he gets deleted.

over a year ago

I was like ..tell me something I don't know ...yes I know I'm overweight but heyho I can do something about that but your rotten attitude that with you for life ...n if I'm a slag for been on here just what does that make you ...

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just love getting '" you're a fat slag "' insult ...just cus I don't answer a message immediately cus I dare to work and have a life away from here !!!"

Knob....ignore

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Don't let it get to you, there are just some dicks who get their jollies from insulting people. I bet you can get a meet easier than him

over a year ago

"Don't let it get to you, there are just some dicks who get their jollies from insulting people. I bet you can get a meet easier than him "

over a year ago

I had a guy message me today saying.Fuck now.I just ignored it and he then sent message after message saying the same thing..I'm local so sex now.Because I ignored those he then sent.I know who you are and I will tell your husband if you don't meet for sex now.I replyed with go away before I block you.He then sent a message calling me a stuck up fucking slut and he wants to turn me into bmt.I asked what that was and he replied with a racist remark and other insults calling me a whore.So I blocked him.

By *ornyuniladMan
over a year ago

Richmond, North Yorkshire

"I had a guy message me today saying.Fuck now.I just ignored it and he then sent message after message saying the same thing..I'm local so sex now.Because I ignored those he then sent.I know who you are and I will tell your husband if you don't meet for sex now.I replyed with go away before I block you.He then sent a message calling me a stuck up fucking slut and he wants to turn me into bmt.I asked what that was and he replied with a racist remark and other insults calling me a whore.So I blocked him.

"

Should have blocked straight away! What an absolute nutter!

over a year ago

"Just love getting '" you're a fat slag "' insult ...just cus I don't answer a message immediately cus I dare to work and have a life away from here !!!"

We all haves lives away from here, and he should know no answer or deleted message means not interested. Against the forum rules and certainly against the etiquette of swinging full stop. Hope you've reported him, admin will see the message if pointed out.

Post new Message to Thread