Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are white women really white?

Jump to newest

By *aptain Bangalot OP   Man
over a year ago

SW London

Don't know if Darwin solved this already (can't check cos ran out of internet usage till next year) but are white women really white? Or are they colourless - due to a lack of pigmentation that the rest of the human race has. Please, discuss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aptain Bangalot OP   Man
over a year ago

SW London

Oh, I'm only after Nubian women. I don't know what that means cos it's a defunct word. Also like Mesopetomiuns (can't be arsed to check spelling) and Aztecs. Just waiting for you all to come rolling in

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i'm not an albino nor got leucism, but do have a lack of melanin in my skin that makes me white.

your DNA can hold clues as to your heritage though, so there is some basis in race on that. but stereotypes and elitism has nothing to do with colour, heirarchies do.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah I am as white as milk

over a year ago

" but are white women really white? Or are they colourless - due to a lack of pigmentation that the rest of the human race has. Please, discuss. "

Isnt whit already colourless? Unless you work for Dulux, and have created Avery shade of white you can think of, I mean, wtf is sandy beach white?

over a year ago

There are only 3 primary colours and none of those is white...

You lot must in awe of my genius

over a year ago

I'm a bit of a pink colour I think. Throw in a few slightly darker shades where the sun got me.... That's me!!

over a year ago

"Don't know if Darwin solved this already (can't check cos ran out of internet usage till next year) but are white women really white? Or are they colourless - due to a lack of pigmentation that the rest of the human race has. Please, discuss. "

Coulourless would be entirely without colour would it not? And as such, invisible or close to it.

over a year ago

does it really matter if you are white or black or asian or whatever else. if you believe in the bible we all came from adam and eve, if you believe in evolution the we all came from a single celled ameoba in a pond somewhere, either way we are all technically related if either is true. if you like someone then just fuck. as they say, in cest is best if you keep it in the family. we are all human so why should skin pigmentation matter other than personal preference??

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

skin actually is see through though, on white people their colour is down to being able to see their fat cells.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Just go on that Ancestry DNA site thingy they keep advertising on the telly. Apparently it tells you useful stuff about your ancient relatives. I'm probably part Anglo Saxon, Viking and Roman. With a bit of Scunthorpe thrown in.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I tried to see a point to the question but failed .

Sorry

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

White is the combination of all colours.

Black is colourless.

over a year ago

When I'm cold, I'm blue.

When I'm afraid I'm yellow.

When I'm embarrassed I'm pink.

When I'm hot I'm red.

When I'm sick I'm green.

When I'm shocked I'm gray.

When I tan I'm brown.

I don't know if I'm really white at all.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

White isn't an absence of colour, it's all colours mixed together

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Just go on that Ancestry DNA site thingy they keep advertising on the telly. Apparently it tells you useful stuff about your ancient relatives. I'm probably part Anglo Saxon, Viking and Roman. With a bit of Scunthorpe thrown in."

A guy I know has done it. He's mixed race and very proud if his heritage. He keeps sharing stuff on facebook about the results of his test and his African ancestry. He conveniently forgets that what he's sharing shows he is more than 50% Irish and the DNA test shows he is only 14% African.

Post new Message to Thread