FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Photographer... (Yup.. One of these posts)

Jump to newest

By *eadonistCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

How do Swingers.

I (Male half) am fully aware that there are several posts like this already and that we have quite a few profiles near us all offering photos.

But here's another one.

I love my photography.. I am not a professional (leave that to my brother) but have a decent camera and light set up to play around with.

I have been shooting a while, always looking for more experience and happy to travel, within reason for no charge.

What you'll get is some decent shots for your personal use, all i ask is I can keep a copy of one or two for my personal portfolio.

This is certainly not a ruse to meet people and invite myself into the bedroom etc.. We do perfectly OK on this site (and despite being called it. . Not a massive cunt), it's simply a way for me to get more experience working with people I don't know, and a chance to take some great photos, build my confidence etc etc.

I only work 4 days a week so can drive about.

Hopefully that's made a bit of sense. If anyone wants to get in touch you can do. Feel free to message us. But put "photoshoot" in the title so we can filter these from the obvious other ones.

Happy to shoot males, females, couples, groups etc. As these are in no way intended to lead to a meet all are welcome to message me. Would prefer to come to you as I don't have a studio and our house is our house.. Not a studio.

All I ask is that I am given credit for the photos if people ask.

Any questions. Drop me a line or comment on this.

(I do work long days when in work so may not reply immediately) can send some samples of my work so you can see what's what.

Many thanks.

Happy swinging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enksy1970Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

I teach photography.

If your looking to I'm prove your stuff I'm quite happy to come to you.

No charge teaching is a joy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We could do with some new shots.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best post of this sort I’ve seen OP, good luck.

By *inkyPixelMan
over a year ago

Cranford

Just did a shoot for a couple one evening in London and everyone had a lot of fun. Have another couple wanting similar and looking forward to it.

Best of luck in your photographic adventures

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

just up the road from you both of us enjoy photography lily working both sides of the camera have lots of outdoor locations for some fun pics give us a shout

By *eadonistCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

Just bumping this back up..

Post new Message to Thread