Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fit enough to fuck.

Jump to newest

By *rKit OP   Man
over a year ago

Prenton

After a few years of trying no I'm serious, I want to get fit.

I want to look a bit more attractive and I want to fuck better. I am also marrying the lovely Miss Lyris next year and I want to look great for her in my suit.

Yesterday I weighed myself and I was 15 st 7 lbs now I'm going to record my efforts here.

I also want advice. How have you people lost weight? and what exercises will make me perform better in bed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Exercises increase general stamina but I havent seen it for the better performance in bed though. General toning increases confidence by a mile so go for it!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Lose weight, tone up & improve your cardio/endurance.

Try Insanity workouts.

I teach classes, and if you can breathe at the end - you didn't work hard enough!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No weight loss advice I've never been on a diet so I can't help there.

The exercise that will help you perform better in bed is one that involves your tongue. Use it to talk to the people you have sex with to find out what they like and instantly you become a better lover.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Exercise alone isn't a great way to achieve sustained weight loss. It's better to ease yourself into a lifestyle that you'd like for life. Gradually increase the changes to diet and exercise so that you don't overlosd your body and detrr your efforts.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Take a look at your diet and see what can be reasonably cut down on without starving yourself - I was a similar weight to you just over two years ago OP and when I looked at my diet it consisted of lots of things that could be cut out without jeopardising my health

For example for a typical lunch I used to have two sandwiches, a bag of crisps and a cake - I cut that back to one sandwich and a piece of fruit.

Until my recent holiday I was down to 12st 7lbs as a result of just those changes - have put a bit on due to the usual holiday over indulgence but that's slowly coming down again now I'm back - the joy of doing it the way I did being you don't really have to watch what you eat, just how much.

Now of course different things work for different people and I could do with toning to flatten my gut but it worked for me with relatively little effort.

Am now a 30ish waist compared to 34-36 before, and buy large rather than XL or XXL shirts

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"After a few years of trying no I'm serious, I want to get fit.

I want to look a bit more attractive and I want to fuck better. I am also marrying the lovely Miss Lyris next year and I want to look great for her in my suit.

Yesterday I weighed myself and I was 15 st 7 lbs now I'm going to record my efforts here.

I also want advice. How have you people lost weight? and what exercises will make me perform better in bed?"

Just dump the carbs, I did ten years ago and lost eight stones and kept it off.

Just remember, whatever you decide, it's for life.

By *espectful 1Man
over a year ago

DY8

It all sounds painfull glad I've never had any problems to overcome

over a year ago

Diet is key, sleep is important, training is there after..

Training will increase testosterone which in turn increases libido and also stamina id recomend plyometric workouts/swimming/rowing/spinning

Diet will keep your body clean and process how your body burns its fuel dependant on what you put in, id recomend a detox and then induce ketosis to retrain your body, its hard on the body initially but works wonders.

Sleep will balance body/mind..you can be fit as a fiddle but if your mind is not stable or your body tired nothing works full stop.

Hope this helps

MR

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I also want advice. How have you people lost weight? and what exercises will make me perform better in bed?"

If you want to just go longer then cardio based work outs are best. Light weights but high reps. Will loose the weight but tone at the same time. Increasing muscle and stamina. Anyting else pm me. Hope you have a wicked wedding and good luck

By *ornyuniladMan
over a year ago

Richmond, North Yorkshire

Start gently and increase the intensity of everything you do.

Vary your workouts/exercises. I'd recommend some form of cardio even when doing any sort of weight training unless you just wanted to get big. Circuits are good if you have access to any and you get out what you put in. If you can get a gym partner that could help you massively as well as you can help each other and encourage each other.

It's all about mental strength and determination for me. If you want your body to look a certain way then find a picture of what you want your body to look like, print it or keep it and don't stop until your body looks like that.

Also, there's getting fit and staying fit!

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I'm currently trying a very basic carb cycling routine. 3 day cycle -high carb, low carb, no carb. Can't comment on it's long term success yet, but 2 cycles in and I've lost 3lb.

Exercise I do a mix of weights and cardio. I prefer weights so will always chose that when I'm in the gym myself, so do cardio classes. I hate running so pick stuff like Boxanity and Clubbercise instead.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Start gently and increase the intensity of everything you do.

Vary your workouts/exercises. I'd recommend some form of cardio even when doing any sort of weight training unless you just wanted to get big. Circuits are good if you have access to any and you get out what you put in. If you can get a gym partner that could help you massively as well as you can help each other and encourage each other.

It's all about mental strength and determination for me. If you want your body to look a certain way then find a picture of what you want your body to look like, print it or keep it and don't stop until your body looks like that.

Also, there's getting fit and staying fit! "

What he said lol

over a year ago

It is all about dieting, it is 80% zig zag calorie cycling is best, cos anyone following a linear diet will hit a plateau quick, as with zig zagging it will confuse the body and keep it guessing, usually stick too 20x your body weight in lbs on training days and 14x on the rest days, train 4 times a week following, you can also have 2 high carb days a week followed by 4 cutting days, there are different ways to do it.

Start with few days of exercising then increase it as you get used to it and always do cardio everyday, about 30min, here is a good motivaional video, 3d abs with the great dane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmGfHk46OSU&t=21s.

over a year ago

Slimming world XXX

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Oh and try the Bodyspace app if you have a smart phone. Loads of gym programs for all goals. Download to your calender to remind you what you should be doing when.

over a year ago

i just eat healthy, running is good for burning calories, cheap to as all you need is a pair of trainers and a spare hour. even just walking instead of using the car helps, little changes can do a lot.

By *rKit OP   Man
over a year ago

Prenton

Running I actually like so right now I'm putting my shorts on and going for a run. I used to be able to run a half marathon but that's years ago now. I used a couch to 5k app and starting doing to the local park run but I've had a couple of months off. Gonna get back on it today and build myself up slowly then onwards to 10k. Think what I need most is consistent motivation.

over a year ago

I met with a guy the same age as you. He had amazing stamina and a perfectly toned body. He swam twice a week and did pull ups (from handles attached to a door frame) and squats (gave him a gorgeous bum ) and ate eggs every day to help his muscles. For myself I lost 5.5 stone in a year through daily walking, a weekly yoga class and cut out processes foods and saturated fats. I eat fruit, veg,chicken, salmon, pulses and grains such as pearl barley and feel so much better and fitter. This is now a way of life for life. Good luck OP I hope it all goes to plan

over a year ago

if your looking for a good app i use nike plus, think it is called nike run club now. preety accurate and constant motivation with goals and badges and stuff

By *rKit OP   Man
over a year ago

Prenton

20 minute run done. Plus a warm up and cool down walk..... it's a step in the right direction.

over a year ago

I think it depends on the person, obviously upping your movement/excercise will help but then so will eating better so it's best to do both and def quicker. But some people seem to struggle with one. I personally work out three times a week in the gym, only little one hour sessions that I can fit around life, and eat well Monday to Thursday. I've found that if I do that I can eat and drink pretty much what I like at the weekends and I won't put on weight. The hardest bit of losing weight is the start, actually getting used to the gym and learning to not care about the muscle Mary's. Muscle burns fat so if you can get used to going to the gym and maybe add some protein to gain muscle then it will help loads. Generally people that obstain from foods only end up putting it back on in my experience

over a year ago

Join the Royal Marines. They fuck like their lives depended on it.

By *ornyuniladMan
over a year ago

"Join the Royal Marines. They fuck like their lives depended on it. "

So do some infantry soldiers in the Army

over a year ago

"Join the Royal Marines. They fuck like their lives depended on it.

So do some infantry soldiers in the Army "

Nothing like a Marine though. They are relentless and useful for losing weight

over a year ago

Replace beer with fizzy water (its actually nice straight out of the fridge).at least make every other one a water.

Try cutting down on potatoes and bread.

Get a fitbit..try to do 12000 steps a day

over a year ago

Cut the sugar, eat unprocessed food. Exercise - try hiit ; would recommend millionaire Hoy on you tube - free . Worked for me .

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Replace beer with fizzy water (its actually nice straight out of the fridge).at least make every other one a water.

Try cutting down on potatoes and bread.

Get a fitbit..try to do 12000 steps a day"

Bread and beer and the worst.

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Or if you can't do without sugar etc. Try brown sugar,brown bread,brown rice etc

By *ailburkeMan
over a year ago

near you

There is an app free Myfitness pal, you can set how many cals you want to take in in a day, plus it shows you how many macros you are eating,Carbs Fats Protine these are the key you can eat 2000cals a day in sugar and fat and never lose the belly or just eat carbs and proteins and without the right amount of fats you wont build muscle ,all foods can be scaned in on your phone using the camrea and it will give you the break down by the amount of grams you eat of it,if you train 3 times a week yo will see change but to speed it up your body is well fit to trsin 5 times aweek just remember you did not put on all you weight in 4 weeks so your not going to lose it in 4 weeks either its a life change and you have loads of time b4 the big day and if you have any questions just message me

over a year ago

Never underestimate the simple power of walking. Walk everywhere that's possible, as briskly as you can.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

"Never underestimate the simple power of walking. Walk everywhere that's possible, as briskly as you can. "

15st 7lbs doesn't mean you are not fit for your height, you could be jacked. but seriously never underestimate walking. Walk at least 30mis every other day and if you are looking to lose more circuit or superset training

By *ack_at_the_farm....Man
over a year ago

woodhall spa

Stick to this simple rule OP and you won't go far wrong. 70% diet and 30% exercise. Concentrate on having a healthy balanced diet plan in place and then follow up with regular varied exercise activities. Good luck!

over a year ago

Indeed, you can't out train a poor diet... that's the main thing to concentrate on.

I've still got a bit to shift, but I've had good results with low carb/high fat... lost 115lbs over the last year doing that

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Join the Royal Marines. They fuck like their lives depended on it. "

Meh.....

By *ornyuniladMan
over a year ago

"Join the Royal Marines. They fuck like their lives depended on it.

So do some infantry soldiers in the Army

Nothing like a Marine though. They are relentless and useful for losing weight "

Woah, you talking from experience on both sides?

Post new Message to Thread