FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dont you think people have to be brave to swing.?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Your meeting people you don't know......... maybe this is why lots never meet as chicken out .?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Getting your clothes off showing yourself some find that hard ... I do think you have to be brave a bit mad to swing . lol Could be Jake the ripper . lol

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

"Your meeting people you don't know......... maybe this is why lots never meet as chicken out .? "

No, because you should never be meeting with any expectations. You need to see if you click as people before anything, and that is just the social side of things. Nothing is guaranteed. So it should just be a case of go with the flow.

If people don't bother meeting, why even be on this site to arrange such a thing?

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

as one of the guys at work said when discussing swinging ,

It must take some nerve to knock on a door and say

" Hi I'm here to shag your wife "

over a year ago

"Your meeting people you don't know......... maybe this is why lots never meet as chicken out .?

No, because you should never be meeting with any expectations. You need to see if you click as people before anything, and that is just the social side of things. Nothing is guaranteed. So it should just be a case of go with the flow.

If people don't bother meeting, why even be on this site to arrange such a thing? "

I know its just you see loads getting let down now... I am looking at all side and there are loads in swinging I find. I would have to know a person see them on web cam and chat on the phone ... and only then I may if I like ... I like clubs better if I tell the truth .

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Your meeting people you don't know......... maybe this is why lots never meet as chicken out .?

If people don't bother meeting, why even be on this site to arrange such a thing? "

No expectations and go with the flow is always the best way to behave. That way you avoid any disappointment and if something does happen it feels natural.

Get to know people first, instead of jumping on them.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The first time I went to a club I was a complete bag of nerves and the proverbial rabbit in headlights, BUT I also found it to be one of the most liberating experiences of my life!!

The realisation that I could get naked and have sex in front of other people and not be laughed at or judged in any way was a powerful experience indeed and I've not looked back since

Sure there can be an element of risk but with some simple precautions that's generally avoidable.

By *icoleAndLisaTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

I'll get naked anywhere where I know people won't have a problem with it. I'm in Tenerife this week, spent yesterday on the nude beach (might go back today) and have been getting a thong tan by the resort pool for the rest of the week.

I do worry about meeting a psycho. Someone whose sexuality is so fragile that they blame me for tempting them off the righteous path of heterosexuality post-orgasm. I've heard some pretty scary stories, and I saw that episode of Cucumber.

I think it's risky as a couple. It played a significant role in ending a 17 year relationship for me. I don't think it can break a good relationship. It can jam a crowbar into the cracks of one that already has problems.

over a year ago

If people don't bother meeting, why even be on this site to arrange such a thing?

No expectations and go with the flow is always the best way to behave. That way you avoid any disappointment and if something does happen it feels natural.

Get to know people first, instead of jumping on them. "

I think a lot are looking to not really know people and jump on them ...

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Maybe it's just me and my cheeky ways but I'm truly fearless when it comes to swinging. Just comes naturally to me I guess.

over a year ago

"Maybe it's just me and my cheeky ways but I'm truly fearless when it comes to swinging. Just comes naturally to me I guess. "
well that's lovely and I hope things never change. xxx

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

You don't need to be brave to swing just genuine; sure, it can be a little nerve racking when going to a club or meeting someone/a couple for the first time but that's normal for most when meeting new people, whether it's swinging or not.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"Maybe it's just me and my cheeky ways but I'm truly fearless when it comes to swinging. Just comes naturally to me I guess. well that's lovely and I hope things never change. xxx "

I doubt it will change. Been swinging a while so that probably helps x

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

It's a bit like riding the roller coaster....you antucipate it'll be a bit scary but after tye ride you want to do it again!

over a year ago

"It's a bit like riding the roller coaster....you antucipate it'll be a bit scary but after tye ride you want to do it again!"
That's a good way too look at this swinging .

over a year ago

"I'll get naked anywhere where I know people won't have a problem with it. I'm in Tenerife this week, spent yesterday on the nude beach (might go back today) and have been getting a thong tan by the resort pool for the rest of the week.

I do worry about meeting a psycho. Someone whose sexuality is so fragile that they blame me for tempting them off the righteous path of heterosexuality post-orgasm. I've heard some pretty scary stories, and I saw that episode of Cucumber.

I think it's risky as a couple. It played a significant role in ending a 17 year relationship for me. I don't think it can break a good relationship. It can jam a crowbar into the cracks of one that already has problems."

Its lovely laying in the sun you lucky thing. x its not easy for me to be nude as my tits get looked at a lot so I like my bikine why I always have tan lines .

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Nah, brave is putting someone else's life or safety before your own.

By *imbo59seMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

"I'll get naked anywhere where I know people won't have a problem with it. I'm in Tenerife this week, spent yesterday on the nude beach (might go back today) and have been getting a thong tan by the resort pool for the rest of the week.

I think it's risky as a couple. It played a significant role in ending a 17 year relationship for me. I don't think it can break a good relationship. It can jam a crowbar into the cracks of one that already has problems."

I go to Tenerife a lot, where's the nude beach(es)? Normally stay around Adeje area.

over a year ago

"Nah, brave is putting someone else's life or safety before your own. "
Yes but they could be Jake the ripper or have some weird hang-up you don't know about . When its a stranger you don't know.?

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Nah, brave is putting someone else's life or safety before your own. Yes but they could be Jake the ripper or have some weird hang-up you don't know about . When its a stranger you don't know.?"

If you don't know, then it's not bravery. Bravery is a choice, meeting a potential nutter is chance.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Your meeting people you don't know......... maybe this is why lots never meet as chicken out .? "

It certainly does take a particular mind set OP, my first MMF was a little nerve racking but fortunately for me I was with a cool couple...... now I can't get enough lol

over a year ago

"as one of the guys at work said when discussing swinging ,

It must take some nerve to knock on a door and say

" Hi I'm here to shag your wife ""

If only your work colleague knew the truth and the fact it is the other way round.

You knock in the door, the husband opens it and says " Are you here to shag my wife? please come in."

Keep that between us.

over a year ago

"Maybe it's just me and my cheeky ways but I'm truly fearless when it comes to swinging. Just comes naturally to me I guess. "

I too feel it is a natural thing to do. I just love meeting singles and couples with an open mind and desires to enjoy their bodies.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

First neet. Floppy cock due to nerves. Subsequent meets saluting like a good soldier before ive got my kit off.

over a year ago

"Nah, brave is putting someone else's life or safety before your own. Yes but they could be Jake the ripper or have some weird hang-up you don't know about . When its a stranger you don't know.?

If you don't know, then it's not bravery. Bravery is a choice, meeting a potential nutter is chance. "

yes its a chance and you can never rule it out as over the years come across one or two strange ones.. And at the time I was alone too ..

over a year ago

It certainly does take a particular mind set OP, my first MMF was a little nerve racking but fortunately for me I was with a cool couple...... now I can't get enough lol "

Its do take guts and mind set your right there ... and I think its why some here get let down as not taking the time to know people.

over a year ago

Not really. I guess they're pursuing a desire or need, so more driven by lust than courage and bravery which aren't words of use in thus context

Sure people get nervous, but what do they have to lose in the grand scheme of things.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We get lots of people not turning up who day they chickened out . We just block them and move on .

over a year ago

"We get lots of people not turning up who day they chickened out . We just block them and move on ."
That's all you can do is move on ...... xx and get to see them on cam and chat on the phone ... get some sort of thing going I find it helps sort them.

over a year ago

Dunno. I just trick myself into being confident and it somehow pays off in the end.

over a year ago

" Not really. I guess they're pursuing a desire or need, so more driven by lust than courage and bravery which aren't words of use in thus context

Sure people get nervous, but what do they have to lose in the grand scheme of things."

We are preparing for our first meet and I keep asking myself that. I must say I am pretty nervous even though its a social...

Post new Message to Thread