FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I seem to have a lot of regular profile views but never have any luck with messages. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

2 cock pics and shit text. Not very inviting to potential playmates.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Fun" and "like minded" are two very vague phrases.

What do you mean by fun? If you say what you like and what you can offer it's more informative.

How can anybody know if they're of a similar mind to you if you don't give the above information?

So I would say write a little more. The pictures are ok.

Good luck.

over a year ago

If I read your profile I wouldn't message you. It tells me nothing about who you are, what you are into it what you might be looking for. Also not having face pictures is an issue for a lot of people

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'll tell you the same as I tell other people, I like pictures to tell me about the person and their personality. Yours tells me you are a cock. I'm not saying you really are a cock, but I've nothing else to go on.

over a year ago

Terrible written profile and pictures are lacking in imagination.

You need to try and sell yourself, what are you looking for, what can you offer a potential meet? Why should they choose you over all the other single males?

When it comes to pictures, semi naked are good, Jean button's just undone, makes u wonder what's there. Torso and bum shots are good too. I love the hard cock inside tight wet boxers look. One cock pic on show is OK, as long as it's a good pic.

Good luck

Poppy

over a year ago

Your male and theres 1007845836335773462685373747354278975788756678 Other males to choose from on here so stand out from the crowd and be imaginative with your profile x

By *DONToBEoNOSEYoMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Your male and theres 1007845836335773462685373747354278975788756678 Other males to choose from on here so stand out from the crowd and be imaginative with your profile x "

Your pics most definately stand out!

Local too dayummm

over a year ago

"Your male and theres 1007845836335773462685373747354278975788756678 Other males to choose from on here so stand out from the crowd and be imaginative with your profile x "

To add, through that massive integer there are probably 0.09% that are any good to you.

When dealing with people not everyone thinks the same so actually trying to stand out from the crowd probably won't work. Best to just be yourself with points specific to you and don't sell yourself short with it, get some personality on the page!

Also you need some luck

over a year ago

Two run of the mill cock pics and a profile write up that is less interesting or fun than a joke on a lolly stick..

Speaks for itself

over a year ago

""Fun" and "like minded" are two very vague phrases.

What do you mean by fun? If you say what you like and what you can offer it's more informative.

How can anybody know if they're of a similar mind to you if you don't give the above information?

So I would say write a little more. The pictures are ok.

Good luck."

I agree. The expression " like minded" means nowt. Soooo many people write it though

over a year ago

Thanks for all the advise guys!

over a year ago

Changed profile slightly. Any better? Will sort pics too soon! Thanks for your help!!

Post new Message to Thread