Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question to crosdressers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys

Which of you want to be or feel femenine in Lingerie?

Me personally not. I am a blokey bloke. I love women an m/f sex. Work in a male dominated environment.

Nobody would ever guues that i wear Lingerie under my clothes all the time.

It's just a release that makes me feel horny 24/7.

In my opinion you don't have to be a sissy to wear stockings.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My motivation for crossdressing is purely a sexual proclivity and I have no desire to be thought of in feminine terms and I baulk at the idea of meeting other CD's ......

over a year ago

Same here tbh

over a year ago

I like to wear lingerie as I I've how it feels. I don't look good in it at all but like it all the same.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Ive been dressing for over 30 years. I started because I loved the feel of the clothes on me and got very turned on by it. Its only in the last 10 years Ive started to meet mainly other CD and the odd guy for fun. The feeling i get indescribable its excitement immense pleasure and a real feeling of omg ness if you know what I mean. I don't consider myself straight bi, gay or lesbian. I love swing with women as a guy and I love being with guys dressed as women more than I do with guys. Each to thier own I suppose xx

over a year ago

I'm not a sissy by any sense of the word...but I have noticed you sign off on all your posts on this subjet by saying your not one....why?

over a year ago

"My motivation for crossdressing is purely a sexual proclivity and I have no desire to be thought of in feminine terms and I baulk at the idea of meeting other CD's ......

"

Nothing wrong with that but do you ever wonder why you go to all the trouble of dressing up, makeup, etc? There are some cisgenders who claim we're just "gay in denial," which is a nonsense when it's not just about the sex. But if it is, why do you go to all that trouble just to suck a cock? DOn't you think there's at least something other than the sex going on?

It starts out as a kinky kick for almost all CDs but it surely can't sustain it over a number of years. It doesn't for many anyway. The first purge usually sorts that out. (For the cisgendered, purging is what we call throwing all our girly stuff away in a fit of "it was just a silly phase.") But when it comes back - and it usually does - it's deeper and different. Iy's not just about the sex anymore. Many CDs describe a feeling of peace and calm when dressed en femme. They're letting go of the facade of social conformity and getting in touch with a feminine side they didn't acknowledge or recognise before.

Anyway, whatever your thing, the only good thing about labels is from the inside of the jar they just look blank.

over a year ago

"Guys

Me personally not. I am a blokey bloke. I love women an m/f sex. Work in a male dominated environment.

In my opinion you don't have to be a sissy to wear stockings. "

over a year ago

"Guys

In my opinion you don't have to be a sissy to wear stockings. "

over a year ago

I love to peel sexy pants of anyone lol

over a year ago

"My motivation for crossdressing is purely a sexual proclivity and I have no desire to be thought of in feminine terms and I baulk at the idea of meeting other CD's ......

Nothing wrong with that but do you ever wonder why you go to all the trouble of dressing up, makeup, etc? There are some cisgenders who claim we're just "gay in denial," which is a nonsense when it's not just about the sex. But if it is, why do you go to all that trouble just to suck a cock? DOn't you think there's at least something other than the sex going on?

It starts out as a kinky kick for almost all CDs but it surely can't sustain it over a number of years. It doesn't for many anyway. The first purge usually sorts that out. (For the cisgendered, purging is what we call throwing all our girly stuff away in a fit of "it was just a silly phase.") But when it comes back - and it usually does - it's deeper and different. Iy's not just about the sex anymore. Many CDs describe a feeling of peace and calm when dressed en femme. They're letting go of the facade of social conformity and getting in touch with a feminine side they didn't acknowledge or recognise before.

Anyway, whatever your thing, the only good thing about labels is from the inside of the jar they just look blank."

I don't wear make-up, I don't wear a wig and I purposely don't have a gender specific user name ....

over a year ago

"I'm not a sissy by any sense of the word...but I have noticed you sign off on all your posts on this subjet by saying your not one....why?"

My personal impression of sissification and sissies

Is the ones who like to wear overly frilly, over the top sissy dresses and mince around.Barbara Cartland books on Acid.. not my thing.

I don't mince, i don't have and affected voice. I don't want to be a French maid or clean your house with a feather duster..

I just like wearing lingerie..

End of..

Hope that makes sense x

over a year ago

"I'm not a sissy by any sense of the word...but I have noticed you sign off on all your posts on this subjet by saying your not one....why?

My personal impression of sissification and sissies

Is the ones who like to wear overly frilly, over the top sissy dresses and mince around.Barbara Cartland books on Acid.. not my thing.

I don't mince, i don't have and affected voice. I don't want to be a French maid or clean your house with a feather duster..

I just like wearing lingerie..

End of..

Hope that makes sense x

"

Same here mate and there plenty about.

But they and I don't end every post by saying I'm not a sissy...it just stand out a little odd

over a year ago

Perhaps many here see bi women in a different light.

Guys get off seeing their missus licking pussy.

God forbid that she would dump him and go full on lesbian.

Just because a guy likes wearing frillies for sexual kicks, don't mean he is less of a man.

Maybe more in fact.. because he has got the guts to be open and explore general gender boundaries.

Haters, their problem not ours.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

i never wanted to wear just lingerie... though i wouldn't say i was a cross dresser... more a fucking angry one.. to me if I'm dressing it's everything..cant do half measures..so when i get dressed it's everything or else i think i look damn stupid.. well i probably look damn stupid anyway.. ha ha

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Sorry to say i'm more of a stereotypical crossdresser.

When dressed I become softer, more feminine, quieter, more touchy feely and definitely more sub.

But I do have a problem with the word sissy.... I'm not one either and when treated like one unless it's on my terms and we're having fun it won't happen for long...

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

When I was younger it was a sexual thing, now however I can quite easily just dress go out become a different person, as already stated a bit more feminine and outgoing, certainly love to dance, gossip and just feel Girly.

The Sissy thing doesn't bother me unless it's being thrown as an insult, we all have our kinks.

I am bi but only dressed and even then I can take it or leave it, but must admit enjoy a compliment or two.

For me lingerie (apart from nightwear) is just what I wear underneath a dress or skirt and blouse so only put on when fully dressed, but whatever you like get on with it

Post new Message to Thread