FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are there actually any single females on here.? Met another married women last night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So been trying to find a single girl for a meet on this site but every time I meet up with someone on here they are either married or at least in a relationship with another fella!! Even though it says on their profile they are single!! They always seem to come clean after we've met...any single girls who have read this post and like my profile please get in contact

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's loads of us single ladies on here. Hope you find one soon op

over a year ago

My shocked face....

over a year ago

I'm beginning to become a fan of the married woman.

Can you not search for singles only?

over a year ago

Single lady here

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Depends what you mean by single. If you mean finding a girl who doesn't play with others then there's not so many on here as it is after all a swingers/NSA site.

over a year ago

"So been trying to find a single girl for a meet on this site but every time I meet up with someone on here they are either married or at least in a relationship with another fella!! Even though it says on their profile they are single!! They always seem to come clean after we've met...any single girls who have read this post and like my profile please get in contact"

Some of us girls are very single. I find the same issue with guys as well. People just need to be honest as some of us avoid those who are taken for all sorts of reasons.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Lot of couples who are attached to other people and single guys that are attached too

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Yeah I'm definitely single

over a year ago

I'm very happily single.

over a year ago

"So been trying to find a single girl for a meet on this site but every time I meet up with someone on here they are either married or at least in a relationship with another fella!! Even though it says on their profile they are single!! They always seem to come clean after we've met...any single girls who have read this post and like my profile please get in contact"

If u were closer id do disgusting and depraved things with u

over a year ago

"Yeah I'm definitely single "

Hmmm not for long, once we meet, you will be attached to me lol..

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

"I'm beginning to become a fan of the married woman.

Can you not search for singles only?"

The search is on the profile though so if one half of a couple has a single profile.....

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

You can't trust anyone can you!

over a year ago

Least you got a meet

over a year ago

Do you mean cheating married women? Or swinging married women?

over a year ago

Single lady in the true sense of the word

Not fab single

over a year ago

"I'm beginning to become a fan of the married woman.

Can you not search for singles only?

The search is on the profile though so if one half of a couple has a single profile.....

"

So it's more research than a simple search.

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

but you are married are you not . Can remember your posts from a couple months back where you where constantly looking for someone to have an affair with lol.

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

op just go to a normal pub club ect .theres lots of single females out there

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"So been trying to find a single girl for a meet on this site but every time I meet up with someone on here they are either married or at least in a relationship with another fella!! Even though it says on their profile they are single!! They always seem to come clean after we've met...any single girls who have read this post and like my profile please get in contactbut you are married are you not . Can remember your posts from a couple months back where you where constantly looking for someone to have an affair with lol."

I said the same to him,but apparently he's single

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"So been trying to find a single girl for a meet on this site but every time I meet up with someone on here they are either married or at least in a relationship with another fella!! Even though it says on their profile they are single!! They always seem to come clean after we've met...any single girls who have read this post and like my profile please get in contactbut you are married are you not . Can remember your posts from a couple months back where you where constantly looking for someone to have an affair with lol.

I said the same to him,but apparently he's single "

haha another one that dosent know what the green arrow next to his name does.as a bloke I could spot his tactic as soon as I read the the thread name .

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"So been trying to find a single girl for a meet on this site but every time I meet up with someone on here they are either married or at least in a relationship with another fella!! Even though it says on their profile they are single!! They always seem to come clean after we've met...any single girls who have read this post and like my profile please get in contactbut you are married are you not . Can remember your posts from a couple months back where you where constantly looking for someone to have an affair with lol.

I said the same to him,but apparently he's single haha another one that dosent know what the green arrow next to his name does.as a bloke I could spot his tactic as soon as I read the the thread name ."

Maybe he genuinely can't remember if he's married or not

over a year ago

I said the same to him,but apparently he's single haha another one that dosent know what the green arrow next to his name does.as a bloke I could spot his tactic as soon as I read the the thread name .

Maybe he genuinely can't remember if he's married or not "

think some the telling people they are single is doen so often that they believe it themelves

over a year ago

Oh dear .....

So you are allowed to be married OP?

I don't understand ...

over a year ago

The pot calling the kettle black perhaps?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I said the same to him,but apparently he's single haha another one that dosent know what the green arrow next to his name does.as a bloke I could spot his tactic as soon as I read the the thread name .

Maybe he genuinely can't remember if he's married or not

think some the telling people they are single is doen so often that they believe it themelves "

You could be right!

over a year ago

I think this thread is bullshit.

over a year ago

Was this the girl who kicked you out the other night?

over a year ago

"I think this thread is bullshit."

Don't hold back.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Maybe he's just letting us know he had sex again last night

over a year ago

Be thankful you got a meet lol what a bloke would give on here to get close to meet!!

over a year ago

"Be thankful you got a meet lol what a bloke would give on here to get close to meet!!"

Do you think he really did get a meet because I don't.

over a year ago

"I think this thread is bullshit.

Don't hold back. "

You know me, quiet and reserved

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I think this thread is bullshit."

over a year ago

He's started another now, about how he feels used and abused.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"He's started another now, about how he feels used and abused."

Nar that one came first,someone brought it back to life again.

over a year ago

"He's started another now, about how he feels used and abused.

Nar that one came first,someone brought it back to life again."

He's forgiven, this time.

over a year ago

he does say he wants to meet like minded females - so like for like seems about right to me

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Can you forward on the married ones you've thrown back? Thanks

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Im single

over a year ago

I prefer them married

over a year ago

I'd say there's loads on fab but very few forumite ladies... well not meeting tvs

over a year ago

I'm single. Despite my est desperate attempts not to be

over a year ago

op are you looking to date .? or just looking for a woman with no ties.?

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Single lady in the true sense of the word

Not fab single "

Haha. Fab single. Love it. Is that Like fab straight and fab curvy is it?

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Can you forward on the married ones you've thrown back? Thanks "

Hehe. Lazy

over a year ago

"Be thankful you got a meet lol what a bloke would give on here to get close to meet!!

Do you think he really did get a meet because I don't."

Not sure but would love to meet you though

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

No. There are no singles anywhere. Everyone is married. EVERYONE.

over a year ago

"No. There are no singles anywhere. Everyone is married. EVERYONE. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc

over a year ago

"No. There are no singles anywhere. Everyone is married. EVERYONE. "

LOL ...

I'm happily married to myself...I'm a handful so thought it were best to take myself to task as no one else is capable of it (mostly because I only listen to myself lol)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/09/17 11:09:04]

over a year ago

Are single women on here like single, straight guys? trying to find one of those on here is like trying to find rocking horse shit!!

over a year ago

I said the same to him,but apparently he's single haha another one that dosent know what the green arrow next to his name does.as a bloke I could spot his tactic as soon as I read the the thread name ."

Oooh! Pro Fab tips!! Lol thanks for cluing me up XXX

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

At lest your getting meets op.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"No. There are no singles anywhere. Everyone is married. EVERYONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc"

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"he does say he wants to meet like minded females - so like for like seems about right to me"

Boom!

over a year ago

What does the green arrow next to your name do? x

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

What does the green arrow next to your name do? x"

click on it lol.it shows previous posts the person has created or commented on.in this case the guy started a few threads saying he is married and looking for someone to have an affair with so it seems at odds to what he is posting now .

By *is vixen at playCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

My gf has a single page on here. She does however say on her profile she in a relationship with me. Better to be honest.

over a year ago

I'm single.

I'm not meeting but I'm definitely single.

over a year ago

"My gf has a single page on here. She does however say on her profile she in a relationship with me. Better to be honest."
me and the mr hid our single profiles when we got together and although we still have yet to have a play meet as a couple we find it better to be honest xx female replying xx

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Don't leave it up to them to tell you - put it on your profile and then ASK, right up front. That's what I do and most of the time people will fess up if asked directly.

over a year ago

But there's loads of guys saying the single but in fact they not works 2 ways

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"You can't trust anyone can you! "

It would seem not lol

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

I'm genuinely single, feel free to message me xx

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Are single women on here like single, straight guys? trying to find one of those on here is like trying to find rocking horse shit!! "

Oh please. There's loads of single straigjt guys. You mean ones you wanna fuck.

over a year ago

Profiles are hidden?

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I'm single.

I'm not meeting but I'm definitely single. "

Did you read the OP? Lol

over a year ago

"he does say he wants to meet like minded females - so like for like seems about right to me

Boom! "

over a year ago

Well this has helped..seems to be a few single women ( I hope ) on this post available

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I'm very single! However - you're a little far away for me op!

over a year ago

Oh damn where are all the westcountry girls to on here??

over a year ago

What does the green arrow next to your name do? xclick on it lol.it shows previous posts the person has created or commented on.in this case the guy started a few threads saying he is married and looking for someone to have an affair with so it seems at odds to what he is posting now ."

Ohhh you learn something new everyday!! Thankyou x

Post new Message to Thread