Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Naturists accused of 'naked aggression'

Jump to newest

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/10/naturists-accused-naked-aggression-beach-made-famous-richard/

The naturists, who have taken to using one part of Vault Beach, near Gorran Haven, have been accused of wandering naked across the rest of the beach, to the embarrassment of nearby bathers, walkers and families.

There are even claims some have harassed other beach users and vandalised official notices asking them to stay refrain from offensive behaviour.

Police have been called in to investigate repeated claims of "naked aggression" levelled against the naturists.

Lamledra Hart Trust, which owns the beach above the high water mark, says naturists had wrongly claimed the beach as theirs, leading to clashes with other users.

A spokeswoman for the trust said: “The problems have not arisen from peaceful low-key nudists often with families enjoying the beach and swimming nude without causing offence to others. Rather, the problems have arisen from the claiming of this as a special area with hostility and threats to anyone clothed using that part of the beach.

“It is an on-going problem for the large numbers of people who want to enjoy the whole beach without fear of harassment or feeling that the far end of the beach is a no-go area.”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a cover up to me

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Not my beach...

Am I bovvered

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well ain't that a beach

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"Sounds like a cover up to me "

Brilliant

By *i1971Man
over a year ago

Cornwall

Has been a naturist beach for many, many years, but only the very far end of the beach (farthest away from the footpath down to the beach).

The split has traditionally been probably 25% naturist/75% clothed.

It is a beautiful beach and would be such a shame to lose it as naturist for the sake of a few Muppets intent on causing problems. There is no need to wander across the beach into the clothed area (no shops/loos etc there). If they want to wander about au naturel there are other beaches down here better suited

Post new Message to Thread