Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

6 degrees separation feature.

Jump to newest

By *agan_Pair OP   Couple
over a year ago

portchester

Seeing that there is a photo in the tip pics with a boast of over 500 unprotected meets wouldn't it be nice if you could have a one button block the person and anyone they have met and in turn anyone they have met feature !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm surprised there is tbh

over a year ago

Best to leave the site and never have sex again. There's no way of knowing for definite who has fucked who. The swinging world is smaller than you may think. People that aren't on this site have hundreds of unprotected meets so verifications prove nothing.....

over a year ago

Pretty useless feature idea really. Never believe anything written on the internet.

over a year ago

"Seeing that there is a photo in the tip pics with a boast of over 500 unprotected meets wouldn't it be nice if you could have a one button block the person and anyone they have met and in turn anyone they have met feature ! "

This girl is notorious tho, she has a van that she drives round in. She puts a status update withbwhere she is going to be in the country then literally opens her van up to visitors...curiosity got the better of me and I read thru her veris..she is real and does fuck any man waiting.

MrsK

Post new Message to Thread