Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just wondering

Jump to newest

By *inxy777 OP   Woman
over a year ago

essex

Not sure if this has been mentioned apologises if it has. So sitting here browsing and wondered would if out in a bar or club on a Saturday night would we actually get a second look. This isn't a appreciation thread on my part, or confidence booster!! just well blokes view, some message and well amazes me they have

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not sure if this has been mentioned apologises if it has. So sitting here browsing and wondered would if out in a bar or club on a Saturday night would we actually get a second look. This isn't a appreciation thread on my part, or confidence booster!! just well blokes view, some message and well amazes me they have "

Tell me about it ... I get (pleasantly) shocked at the number of messages I receive.

I'm some respects being on here has done my confidence wonders (apart from the ghosters and a***holes but they're everywhere in life lol!!) X

over a year ago

I find the reverse. When I am accepting inbound messages I get messages from guys that I would pull on a night out but I get a lot of messages from men that wouldn't even approach me on a night out and by that I mean they aren't that good looking so wouldn't attempt to try and chat me up on a night out. Maybe it's the security of being behind a screen that gives these lesser looking guys the confidence to approach.

over a year ago

"Not sure if this has been mentioned apologises if it has. So sitting here browsing and wondered would if out in a bar or club on a Saturday night would we actually get a second look. This isn't a appreciation thread on my part, or confidence booster!! just well blokes view, some message and well amazes me they have "
Too be honest I think most fab women would. Also people have different tastes in woman so what one does for one, may not for somebody else. I'm sure you would. Nice legs anyway.

By *inxy777 OP   Woman
over a year ago

essex

"Not sure if this has been mentioned apologises if it has. So sitting here browsing and wondered would if out in a bar or club on a Saturday night would we actually get a second look. This isn't a appreciation thread on my part, or confidence booster!! just well blokes view, some message and well amazes me they have Too be honest I think most fab women would. Also people have different tastes in woman so what one does for one, may not for somebody else. I'm sure you would. Nice legs anyway. "

Ty lol

By *inxy777 OP   Woman
over a year ago

essex

guys lacking confidence! Hadn't actually thought about that!!

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I'd certainly give you a second look in a bar if you were like your profile pictures. You'd probably be on some public indecency charge too, but you'd get a second look

over a year ago

It depends on how much cleavage I'm showing as to whether I get chatted up when out in the real world

By *inxy777 OP   Woman
over a year ago

essex

"I'd certainly give you a second look in a bar if you were like your profile pictures. You'd probably be on some public indecency charge too, but you'd get a second look "

Ty you have kinda of answered the question, but what if you hadn't seen my pics ??

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I'd certainly give you a second look in a bar if you were like your profile pictures. You'd probably be on some public indecency charge too, but you'd get a second look

Ty you have kinda of answered the question, but what if you hadn't seen my pics ?? "

On Fab you can read a post and find it interesting or funny and give that person a look. That hardly ever happens in a bar so it's a difficult comparison to make.

But if I saw those legs stretching out of the bath in a bar, I'd have a look. And offer to get the soap a bit more bubbly

over a year ago

Still look at you minxy even without seeing your pics. X

over a year ago

I have never been chatted up in a pub or on a night out.

On here I can have a pic of one shoe and crap profile text yet will get lots of mail.

It's not an ego boost, it's men on a sex site looking for a wet hole. They don't fancy *me*.

By *inxy777 OP   Woman
over a year ago

essex

"I have never been chatted up in a pub or on a night out.

On here I can have a pic of one shoe and crap profile text yet will get lots of mail.

It's not an ego boost, it's men on a sex site looking for a wet hole. They don't fancy *me*. "

Post new Message to Thread