over a year ago

"I like when they bring dinner to the table

And wear wedding rings. "

Makes no odds as long as hubby/wifey knows

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"they know what there doing "

And so do some younger ladies. They can show me a trick or two.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"older women really do bring the filth to the table. I love it

I don't I prefer 25 to 40 age bracket "

Damn. 3 weeks over the age range. Does that mean I am more or less filthy at 41 than I was at 40? It's an arbitrary chronological minefield!

over a year ago

"they know what there doing

And so do some younger ladies. They can show me a trick or two."

Well I'm 28 in a few weeks

over a year ago

I love all ladies from twenty upwards as they all bring something unique, as long as they love the banter and the action then the age is just a number, when a mature lady puts the heels on you know it's playtime whereas with a younger lady she could be just going for some milk

over a year ago

And wear wedding rings. "

When they forget to take them off

over a year ago

And wear wedding rings.

When they forget to take them off "

*sigh*

I'll never be good enough for you.

over a year ago

"older women really do bring the filth to the table. I love it "

They bring food to the table too.... I like food

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Speaking as an older woman I have seen women much younger than me who seem to know very well what they're doing. I think that some women of all ages know what they're about.

I agree older women are different to younger but I don't think one is better than the other and outside of fab its a young woman's world when it comes to sex etc.

over a year ago

And wear wedding rings.

*sigh*

"

We all have our preferences

over a year ago

Speaking as an older woman I have seen women much younger than me who seem to know very well what they're doing. I think that some women of all ages know what they're about.

I agree older women are different to younger but I don't think one is better than the other and outside of fab its a young woman's world when it comes to sex etc."

Some people also still seem to assume that it's only older women who know what they want too, which certainly isn't true.

over a year ago

And wear wedding rings.

*sigh*

We all have our preferences "

Oh, I'll buy a wedding ring prop next time. Maybe even a cheap wedding dress.

You might even get a cup of tea.

over a year ago

I agree older women are different to younger but I don't think one is better than the other and outside of fab its a young woman's world when it comes to sex etc.

Some people also still seem to assume that it's only older women who know what they want too, which certainly isn't true. "

I agree. The younger ones seem far more liberated than when I was younger. It's the sexual revolution for the younger ones. Far more open minded and willing to try new things.

over a year ago

"older women really do bring the filth to the table. I love it

I don't I prefer 25 to 40 age bracket

Damn. 3 weeks over the age range. Does that mean I am more or less filthy at 41 than I was at 40? It's an arbitrary chronological minefield! "

Damn 3 short yrs over the age range... What does that mean.

over a year ago

I agree older women are different to younger but I don't think one is better than the other and outside of fab its a young woman's world when it comes to sex etc."

I was scrolling down to add exactly this. I'm very happy that younger men do like older women (me especially) but we are all individuals.

over a year ago

For me it's not that they know what they're doing (I'd expect most people on Fab to know what they're doing - maybe my expectations are too high?). I just connect mentally better with older women and always have. I set my lower age limit to 25 in case anyone younger caught my eye but they haven't so far, and I'm not really convinced they ever will.

over a year ago

Some people also still seem to assume that it's only older women who know what they want too, which certainly isn't true.

I agree. The younger ones seem far more liberated than when I was younger. It's the sexual revolution for the younger ones. Far more open minded and willing to try new things. "

I agree, but I think for that there needs to be self confidence. I know I didn't start being truly self confident in my sexuality and sexual desires/abilities until I was around 24. But when I started exploring what I liked, I started exploring more and more if that makes sense.

By *ucklingsCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

Well, I guess I fall into the bracket of older women now but my motto always has been:

A lady in the streets, a slut in the sheets!!

No complaints, so far, even when I was younger!!!

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"older women really do bring the filth to the table. I love it "

I find they usually bring a cloth to the table and clean it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I was scrolling down to add exactly this. I'm very happy that younger men do like older women (me especially) but we are all individuals."

We are. I've no problem with men liking older women though I just think they like a certain type of older woman rather than all of them.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 10/09/17 15:15:05]

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I was scrolling down to add exactly this. I'm very happy that younger men do like older women (me especially) but we are all individuals.

We are. I've no problem with men liking older women though I just think they like a certain type of older woman rather than all of them."

Yes I think the type of older they generally go for is the type that will have sex with them x this of course makes them disgustingly dirty and if not unique certainly rare

over a year ago

"I love all ladies from twenty upwards as they all bring something unique, as long as they love the banter and the action then the age is just a number, when a mature lady puts the heels on you know it's playtime whereas with a younger lady she could be just going for some milk "

Seriously?? I'm in the mature age range and I wear heels everyday don't restrict them just for playtime. I'm sure there's a lot of women who do the same regardless of age.

over a year ago

Old is gold they say. ..

By *rCurious1Man
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

I love older women. Some of their bodys are rocking

over a year ago

By *rCurious1Man
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

" "

Yep yours is rocking also

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Define older??.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I've been an 'older woman' on here for a few years now and met some amazing younger men!

When it boils down to it though, no matter how amazingly you get on or how close you become - they invariably settle down with someone their own age or younger!

'Milf hunting ' has become somewhat of a fettish on fab - a group many of you want to fuck but few of you would dream of having a relationship with! I sometimes wonder if other 'fettished' groups like bbc's or BBW's feel the same - that feeling of being good enough to shag but not for anything else?

over a year ago

"I've been an 'older woman' on here for a few years now and met some amazing younger men!

When it boils down to it though, no matter how amazingly you get on or how close you become - they invariably settle down with someone their own age or younger!

'Milf hunting ' has become somewhat of a fettish on fab - a group many of you want to fuck but few of you would dream of having a relationship with! I sometimes wonder if other 'fettished' groups like bbc's or BBW's feel the same - that feeling of being good enough to shag but not for anything else? "

I'm an older woman and a bbw and have never felt that. ..but then again I don't meet really young guys and the guys I have met are only too happy to been seen"out " with me. ..but then again I'm not looking to get into a relationship with them. ..

over a year ago

"I love all ladies from twenty upwards as they all bring something unique, as long as they love the banter and the action then the age is just a number, when a mature lady puts the heels on you know it's playtime whereas with a younger lady she could be just going for some milk

Seriously?? I'm in the mature age range and I wear heels everyday don't restrict them just for playtime. I'm sure there's a lot of women who do the same regardless of age. "

And some of us younger ones never wear heels... or even own them.

over a year ago

"I've been an 'older woman' on here for a few years now and met some amazing younger men!

'Milf hunting ' has become somewhat of a fettish on fab - a group many of you want to fuck but few of you would dream of having a relationship with! I sometimes wonder if other 'fettished' groups like bbc's or BBW's feel the same - that feeling of being good enough to shag but not for anything else?

I'm an older woman and a bbw and have never felt that. ..but then again I don't meet really young guys and the guys I have met are only too happy to been seen"out " with me. ..but then again I'm not looking to get into a relationship with them. .."

I feel the same, yes it does often happen and I always wish them well. I'm not here for anything more than a happy sexy relationship. I don't want anything else. However, if it's not for you, don't do it.

Post new Message to Thread