Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trans Supremacy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Research shows that trannies are more intelligent overall than the gays and the gays are more intelligent overall than everybody else.

Way back in ancient times, trannies were considered gods by many civilisations, from the Greeks to the Aborigines. Nowadays they get beaten up by thugs and murdered at a rate at least ten times that of the cisgendered, when they're not taking their own lives at a rate any other group would be horrified by.

Now, you may lay your tributes at the feet of your local trannie and retire to feast.

Say it loud, say it proud and say it to drown out the slobby man thread: "It takes balls to be a trannie!"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was albert Einstein a trannie?

over a year ago

Trannies seem to have a good sense of humour on fab

over a year ago

"Was albert Einstein a trannie? "

Trannies can have moustaches. I've seen them. So it's possible. You can't deny it with any certainty, which is the same reason Carl Sagan wasn't an atheist. And of course a bearded drag queen won Eurovision but drag and trannying are separate disciplines. It's doubtful Einstein was a drag queen.

One wise old trans woman once said to me,"There are guys with beards who have more femininity than some post-op trans women." It's all relative.

over a year ago

More intelligent? Well,I wouldn't know about that but some of the TV's I have known have certainly been more cunning,manipulative and devious than other people.

I suppose they've had to be and have learnt those traits from long practice of hiding their secret from wives,friends and colleagues.

You could almost think that,far from being proud of who they are,some people are actually ashamed of their proclivities.

over a year ago

"More intelligent? Well,I wouldn't know about that but some of the TV's I have known have certainly been more cunning,manipulative and devious than other people.

I suppose they've had to be and have learnt those traits from long practice of hiding their secret from wives,friends and colleagues.

You could almost think that,far from being proud of who they are,some people are actually ashamed of their proclivities."

I'm sure there have been, the same with any group. We're as diverse a bunch of people as you weird cisgender folk, believe it or not. I'm not aware of any research which contends we display devious, cunning or manipulative proclivities to a greater extent than other groups.

You may judge that we have some shame, which of course can be instilled through society's attitudes to us - see previous mention of excessive and upsetting murder rate - but a bit of quick and not very scientific research of my own found transgendered folk have a higher rate of facepics than any other group. This might surprise some folk, considering we have more to fear from exposure than the general fab polulace.

So judging from the number of headless folk on these forums, shame is pretty widespread.

over a year ago

"More intelligent? Well,I wouldn't know about that but some of the TV's I have known have certainly been more cunning,manipulative and devious than other people.

You could almost think that,far from being proud of who they are,some people are actually ashamed of their proclivities."

I think you will find all these traits in drug and drink abusers too..it's not just TV's

over a year ago

You could almost think that,far from being proud of who they are,some people are actually ashamed of their proclivities.

I'm sure there have been, the same with any group. We're as diverse a bunch of people as you weird cisgender folk, believe it or not. I'm not aware of any research which contends we display devious, cunning or manipulative proclivities to a greater extent than other groups.

You may judge that we have some shame, which of course can be instilled through society's attitudes to us - see previous mention of excessive and upsetting murder rate - but a bit of quick and not very scientific research of my own found transgendered folk have a higher rate of facepics than any other group. This might surprise some folk, considering we have more to fear from exposure than the general fab polulace.

So judging from the number of headless folk on these forums, shame is pretty widespread."

The failure to hang on to former 'god like' status and glory doesn't seem very intelligent to me.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

errr... sorry i don't understand the question..

Post new Message to Thread