Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

50 this year! !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh gosh! !...50 in a few months time and not exactly dreading it but feeling old!!...I'm told I don't look it hey I am! ..Do you think opportunities/messages /interest on here lessen once you hit the big 50..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Oh gosh! !...50 in a few months time and not exactly dreading it but feeling old!!...I'm told I don't look it hey I am! ..Do you think opportunities/messages /interest on here lessen once you hit the big 50..? "

Certainly not for you - you look incredible! What could ever change because of a few days or a number?

If anyone is too judgemental to move past that, they aren't good enough for you x

over a year ago

I found it slowed down once I hit 55 so you are ok for a while yet

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

I hope you've got some lovely things planned!

Probably not if you're female, but I know some men I've spoken to find that there are a lot of women that set their upper age limit around 49.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You'll notice it when you're 51. Lots of people have age ranges set to round figures.

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

"Oh gosh! !...50 in a few months time and not exactly dreading it but feeling old!!...I'm told I don't look it hey I am! ..Do you think opportunities/messages /interest on here lessen once you hit the big 50..? "
I will be 50 in December also

over a year ago

not at all - ive done more since hitting 50 than before - plenty of people about to have sex with

over a year ago

Hi

Women will always have it easier in this environment. So many set their filters to 50 for us guys, but not women. You are going to have interest irrespective of your age, simple as...

I know it sounds harsh or bitter, it's just fact... Ask all guys over 50...

over a year ago

"Oh gosh! !...50 in a few months time and not exactly dreading it but feeling old!!...I'm told I don't look it hey I am! ..Do you think opportunities/messages /interest on here lessen once you hit the big 50..? I will be 50 in December also "

Me too! !!...and I really don't get lots and lots of messages now. .never mind when I hit 50 lol...maybe I should open up my age range?

over a year ago

"Hi

Women will always have it easier in this environment. So many set their filters to 50 for us guys, but not women. You are going to have interest irrespective of your age, simple as...

I know it sounds harsh or bitter, it's just fact... Ask all guys over 50..."

Yeah I do realise this place is all in the single woman's favour but knowing that I don't put myself on a pedistal at all. .I'm just an ordinary woman who loves sex. .nothing special

over a year ago

Op you don't look a day over 22.

over a year ago

Age is just a number and you don't have to wait for men to message you .You search for a hot sexy hunk

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Only joined when I was 51 OP and haven't done too badly so no don't think age is a barrier at all

over a year ago

"Op you don't look a day over 22. "

Ermmm. .ok ok I got good tits but I'm still 50...lol x

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

"Oh gosh! !...50 in a few months time and not exactly dreading it but feeling old!!...I'm told I don't look it hey I am! ..Do you think opportunities/messages /interest on here lessen once you hit the big 50..? I will be 50 in December also

Me too! !!...and I really don't get lots and lots of messages now. .never mind when I hit 50 lol...maybe I should open up my age range? "

At least you get messages lol

over a year ago

"Age is just a number and you don't have to wait for men to message you .You search for a hot sexy hunk "

I seriously wouldn't keep up with a sexy hunk lol

over a year ago

"not at all - ive done more since hitting 50 than before - plenty of people about to have sex with "

Excellent news xx

over a year ago

"Oh gosh! !...50 in a few months time and not exactly dreading it but feeling old!!...I'm told I don't look it hey I am! ..Do you think opportunities/messages /interest on here lessen once you hit the big 50..? I will be 50 in December also "

Me too

over a year ago

"Oh gosh! !...50 in a few months time and not exactly dreading it but feeling old!!...I'm told I don't look it hey I am! ..Do you think opportunities/messages /interest on here lessen once you hit the big 50..? I will be 50 in December also

Me too "

Dec 67 produces great wine methinks

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I turned 50 earlier this year. You do start noticing the age ranges stopping posts at 49, but my lack of meets has more to do with me than Fab.

over a year ago

"Age is just a number and you don't have to wait for men to message you .You search for a hot sexy hunk

I seriously wouldn't keep up with a sexy hunk lol "

Just tie him to your bed and go at your own pace

over a year ago

I don't think being 50 is a bad thing, I've certainly not had a problem and only joined when I was 51 x

over a year ago

Anyway is 50 not the new 40 so life begins at 50 now op.

By *icky-discoMan
over a year ago

oxford

Me too

Dec 67 produces great wine methinks "

over a year ago

I hope not.. I am 51 in a month. Just had my first ever two contact messages all in the space of a week. One from a woman and one from a couple.

As a relative newbie, single, who is bi, submissive and a crossdresser I am flabbergasted, never dreamed it would happen.

Oh and the couple are considerably younger than me (in their 30's)

I guess that there are plenty who would rather play with someone of our age range than younger and vice versa.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

52 here - Ms

Messages still cum in on a daily basis.

By *ondon-guy68Man
over a year ago

London

next year for me how the fuck did that happen!!

By *erseus1968Man
over a year ago

Rochdale

I'd wager you'll get many more offers than I will when I hit the big landmark

over a year ago

Well am just glad you making me feel young. Am not 50 till next February

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Does this mean I could be a toy boy at 46?

over a year ago

"Does this mean I could be a toy boy at 46? "

Definitely toy boy age lol x

over a year ago

"Age is just a number and you don't have to wait for men to message you .You search for a hot sexy hunk

I seriously wouldn't keep up with a sexy hunk lol

Just tie him to your bed and go at your own pace "

Ohhh I do like the sound of that! !xx

over a year ago

Just a number. I'm sure you will still get plenty of attention.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Cant see your face on your pics and that would be the maker or breaker for me. But going off the pics you have up and one being as recent as may this year i dont think you need worry.

Post new Message to Thread