Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Last Night Of The Proms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always like this last bit ... have for years ... oh dear ... do I need help!?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I always like this last bit ... have for years ... oh dear ... do I need help!?! "
its always great. Not been to watch it live for many years but will do one day.. it's a fantastic event.. very British x

over a year ago

"I always like this last bit ... have for years ... oh dear ... do I need help!?! its always great. Not been to watch it live for many years but will do one day.. it's a fantastic event.. very British x "

Glad it's not just me ... but i only really like the last 45 mins x

By *aughtypair555Couple
over a year ago

north west

We're watching it too find it quite funny actually, all that bobbing up and down

over a year ago

"I always like this last bit ... have for years ... oh dear ... do I need help!?! its always great. Not been to watch it live for many years but will do one day.. it's a fantastic event.. very British x

Glad it's not just me ... but i only really like the last 45 mins x"

I've watched nearly all of the proms this year... the end of the proms is amazing experience. My dad used to take me when I was younger.. remember queuing for hours for the chance to get in.

over a year ago

"We're watching it too find it quite funny actually, all that bobbing up and down "

Agreed!

I don't know why, but this last bit does make me feel more British somehow!!

over a year ago

"I always like this last bit ... have for years ... oh dear ... do I need help!?! its always great. Not been to watch it live for many years but will do one day.. it's a fantastic event.. very British x

Glad it's not just me ... but i only really like the last 45 mins x I've watched nearly all of the proms this year... the end of the proms is amazing experience. My dad used to take me when I was younger.. remember queuing for hours for the chance to get in. "

Actually would love to go to the RAH for the last night!

By *aughtypair555Couple
over a year ago

north west

"We're watching it too find it quite funny actually, all that bobbing up and down

Agreed!

I don't know why, but this last bit does make me feel more British somehow!! "

I (mrs) am not even British and it makes me feel all patriotic

By *aughtypair555Couple
over a year ago

north west

Glad it's not just me ... but i only really like the last 45 mins x I've watched nearly all of the proms this year... the end of the proms is amazing experience. My dad used to take me when I was younger.. remember queuing for hours for the chance to get in.

Actually would love to go to the RAH for the last night! "

Ditto

By *ippedHard23Man
over a year ago

Manchester

its great the last part x

over a year ago

Glad it's not just me ... but i only really like the last 45 mins x I've watched nearly all of the proms this year... the end of the proms is amazing experience. My dad used to take me when I was younger.. remember queuing for hours for the chance to get in.

Actually would love to go to the RAH for the last night! "

its very hard to get tickets unless you get a season ticket x but I really want to go again. The sea shanties always make me smile x

Proms in the park is still a great atmosphere too.

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

"I always like this last bit ... have for years ... oh dear ... do I need help!?! "

I love it. Missed it tonight as I'm at work

But I have got it recorded for when I get home

If anybody would like to take me next year... I promise you a good night afterwards

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Those people bobbing up and down waving flags look like complete fuckwitts.

If someone from a far off land tuned in they'd be like, what? Why?

It's the same shit each year. It can't be shit as it's so popular but it's just a repeat each year.

Post new Message to Thread