Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I want to verify myself

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do I get verified? I have got my photo verified with my name on a card but when I click on manage verifications it says "for verified users only "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

As honest and genuine ?

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

You need someone else to verify you

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

You are only photo verified.

You are clicking on the section to manage meet verifications.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How do I get verified? I have got my photo verified with my name on a card but when I click on manage verifications it says "for verified users only ""

That's only for people who have had veris from actual meets not for your photo veri...they are different

over a year ago

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You need to be verified through meeting or webcam to get into that section. At the moment you have no verifications to manage!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

Verifications are usually (not always) left for you, by other people, after you have met them in person.

'Manage verifications' is so you can decide whether to show or hide their comments on your profile.

Photo verification is different - it is a basic check so the site mods can confirm it is really a guy, girl, or couple, associated with your username.

By *imonP23Man
over a year ago

Shepton Mallet

And you can't be meet-verified by just anyone, that person must already have one from someone else.

The system works like chlamydia, you have to catch it from someone who's already got it.

By *witch4Fun24Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

To upload your photo verification pic go to manage photos, above your photos it will say get photo verified in coloured text, click that and upload your photo. Once the boss peeps have checked it matches your profile details it will be in your photo selection and your profile will state you have been photo verified. To get other verifications you either have to cam or meet someone and have them do it

Post new Message to Thread