Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Raw Deal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's hard work being a GENUINE single guy on a swingers site, we're actually treated as 3rd class citizens.

As soon as i message someone, I get a response saying "have you got any face pics" or I'll get a first contact message from a couple/single woman asking for face pics. Why are men always the ones having to send face pics?? Why is it that if my response or initial message was 'face pic' I'd either get ignored or get told where to go!

I've had people ask for face pics then delete my message without even so much as a reply saying 'no thanks, you're not for me'

Blokes need more of an equal platform on Fab, instead of being treated like cattle. I'm not sure if that's even possible but it never used to be like this on here.

Anyway, that's my rant over. If anyone has any suggestions, or if you'd just like to slag me off for my rant, please feel free to leave a comment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

I'm no second draft, I'm first pick. Probably because the men are too desperate on here. Just be ruthless bro like I am. Treat people as they treat you.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Well at least your getting response

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's hard work being a GENUINE single guy on a swingers site, we're actually treated as 3rd class citizens.

As soon as i message someone, I get a response saying "have you got any face pics" or I'll get a first contact message from a couple/single woman asking for face pics. Why are men always the ones having to send face pics?? Why is it that if my response or initial message was 'face pic' I'd either get ignored or get told where to go!

I've had people ask for face pics then delete my message without even so much as a reply saying 'no thanks, you're not for me'

Blokes need more of an equal platform on Fab, instead of being treated like cattle. I'm not sure if that's even possible but it never used to be like this on here.

Anyway, that's my rant over. If anyone has any suggestions, or if you'd just like to slag me off for my rant, please feel free to leave a comment

"

Let's get another 10 thousand ladies on here then that may give us a equal platform.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Nobody has to do anything on here, if you don't like it then just don't comply, nice and easy

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There are loads of guys on here so most will want a face pic straight away so as not to waste their time... Or yours.

Remember you are outnumbered... Be positive, friendly and make your profile "sell" you.

At least you've had meets

Nita

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Well at least your getting response "

Ah, but is it a GENUINE response though

over a year ago

I send face pictures when I message someone asking for a face picture.

If someone messages me first without attaching pictures (as my profile requests) I'll ask them to send pictures.

over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about it OP, statistically it's about 99-1 so women just don't have the time to reply to everyone and I know from friends on here that sometimes they get so overwhelmed that they just mass delete. My policy is pretty simple, I attach a face pic on my first message, and then delete the message that I've sent. If I get a reply it's a bonus and if I don't, c'est la vie. Just keep your chin up and don't take things to heart.

over a year ago

That's the way the cookie crumbles on here I'm afraid I've had similar 1st messages asking for face pics yet they have 0 public pics on their profiles.

I'm happy to swap face pics, but anyone who asks 'they send 1st' if they really interested should be no probs.

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

I think its good ettiquete to attach a face pic to a first message its good to see who you are talking to.

Frank

over a year ago

because faces are hugely important to people.

I'm surprised you even get a "face pics please" response if your first message and profile dont contain thrm

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I think some people forget this is casual, no string sex and no one is entitled to anything!

Personally, I'd avoid the entitled.

People don't always act how you'd like...and that's loved ones!!! Have your own rules of engagement and don't pander to others...first world problems getting worked up by Fab!

Post new Message to Thread