Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is my profile Ok?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello guys I'm just wondering if my profile is ok I'm a really decent lad etc been honest as can be and still can't get a meet how can I get verified if no one will meet I don't hoarse people I'm very polite when I message I'm not rude etc and don't abuse people if I don't get a reply unlike some people on here ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Have a look at previous threads on the subject in the search box, Everyone has different opinions on what's a good profile,

My advise would be to add some pictures showing your whole body and wearing clothes, Maybe explain why you can't accommodate and set your age range for the people you want to meet,

Keep posting on the forums on subjects that you have a opinion on as it helps get you noticed and shows your personality

By *J StathamMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Don't take it personal dude

I never get replies either

Your best bet is to go to a club, it helps with people being able to verify you as they can talk to you in person.

Also bare in mind that when you send a lovely lady a message that she's most likely received 200 identical messages.

There's like 50 guys for every lady on this site

Good luck

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

On a year, no veris, will put most people off. Need to get to a social or a club. You'll get verified there.

over a year ago

Hello buddy thanks I shall just try and yeah I no tell me about it 50 guys to every lady

over a year ago

Hello _unandbuck thanks for the advice much appreciated do you no of any clubs etc as I'm useless with clubs that are around

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hello _unandbuck thanks for the advice much appreciated do you no of any clubs etc as I'm useless with clubs that are around "

Clubs section of the site lists them and reviews.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"Hello _unandbuck thanks for the advice much appreciated do you no of any clubs etc as I'm useless with clubs that are around "

Try vanilla alternative, Check their web site for dates/events

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try adding a few more public Photos, clothed or with a nice crisp pair of white boxers. There are countless men's profiles with just mainly cock pics. A little more detail about you, and what you like sexualy.

Keep trying.

Against all the odds as a bi, submissive crossdresser (I have been on here around a month or so) I received a message from a woman (part of a couple)..

We are arranging a meet at a club, bi day. She is going to peg me and take me to the glory hole to make me suck cocks, as many as appear through the hole in the wall.

Not suggesting that that is your thing. But it just goes to show that there is probably someone for everyone out there, it's just a matter of finding them.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Can I just point out, and please remember everyone has differing opinions and perceptions, I think you could do with better pictures.

Your profile states you are well endowed however I can't see that from the first picture especially.

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Can I just point out, and please remember everyone has differing opinions and perceptions, I think you could do with better pictures.

Your profile states you are well endowed however I can't see that from the first picture especially. "

I'd not say anything in my profile that can be seen (or not seen) in pics. Use words to paint a picture of what can't be seen.

Personally I'd use more positive language too or humour. If I were a gal I wouldn't be seeing a spark that says hell yeah, I wanna know more about this guy.

over a year ago

Don't have your pic verification picture as your profile pic, take one clothed. Most people would want to see you in clothes to help build an image of you as a person. I wouldn't mention you live with parents, it gives off the impression of immaturity, just say you can't accommodate xx. Good luck !

over a year ago

Can I say, you sound very nice, respectable etc but your profile text could do with being written differently.

It's not what you say, it's just how it's written. I found it hard to read. Try injecting some humour or something to show your personality.

Hope you get some meets x

over a year ago

"Can I just point out, and please remember everyone has differing opinions and perceptions, I think you could do with better pictures.

Your profile states you are well endowed however I can't see that from the first picture especially. "

Hello thank for your advice I shall put some better pictures up etc and see what happens

Many thanks once again

Post new Message to Thread