Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

do your age preferences change?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ice noticed that when I first joined here many years ago I tended to go for older women 30+ kind of range (i was 22/23 at the time) same off the site.

now I'm 28 though I've found that in more attracted to younger women (18-22 kind of thing).

I'm not sure why tbh curious if others find the same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can't say it's ever really changed for me, I've preferred older women since I was 16 and that's still the same at 38, although I'm now more accepting to the idea of meeting women in their mid to late 20s I find that I'm still not really on their wavelength and they're not on mine. 10 years from now....who knows?

over a year ago

i used to prefer older when I was younger

But now I go on a person by person basis

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Yep. It's rare I seek out younger guys. I've upped my lower age and lowered my upper.

over a year ago

I've never been just attracted to a certain age group. But I did once go through a stage of fancying anyone who looked like they worked in an office. Skirt/blouse type thing.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i used to have a broad age range, firstly cut out older men, then i knocked off younger men. only prefer about my age right now.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I don't pay much attention to their age on here

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yes, I am only really looking to meet people nearer my own age now as I want something more relational.

over a year ago

I started out looking for older guys but that was a safety issue, because believe it or not some guys meet tgirls then hate that they got turned all gay, so they take it out on her with their fists. I figured meet somebody who won't have much of a punch. Gradually the age of those I met came down but it wasn't a preference, just feeling a bit safer and learning how to screen better to out the nutters.

By *ontanMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I kinda feel same way as OP. not saying I dont mind ladies of any age if im attracted to em. But id say I started off liking the older end and as ive got older my preference has got younger

over a year ago

Physically I tend to prefer younger men but mentally age is irrelevant.

Some older men I have no mental connection with and some younger men I have no mental connection with.

over a year ago

I expected to grow into my age preference tbh bit annoying that its a moving target lol

over a year ago

I've moved mine a little since I joined. I don't meet too young now as I found they were more to get flustered or have a few, -ahem-, performance issues bless them.

over a year ago

I have always gone for older guys but i do seem to be developing a thing for young hotties

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Everyone my age is dead

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Yes...!!!

As a woman in her mid 40s I found myself in a strange scenario last month. Having chatted to someone in his early thirties for a while and building up a rapport, I agreed to meet him for coffee.

On meeting him he looked even younger in person than in his pics, and was dressed in what I could only describe as a skater boy style... I had made an effort to dress up and look nice for the meet (peasant blouse, good jeans and boots, special effort with hair and makeup..). I instantly felt very conscious that, to onlookers, we looked very much like a mother and son out for the day.... Libido took a swan dive off the Costa cliffs and I've not even been tempted to meet anyone since.

I've always met younger men, but this was the first time ever that I'd actually noticed the age gap. Frankly... Its made me feel old

over a year ago

not as a filter but yes have gone outside of the range

over a year ago

"Yes...!!!

As a woman in her mid 40s I found myself in a strange scenario last month. Having chatted to someone in his early thirties for a while and building up a rapport, I agreed to meet him for coffee.

On meeting him he looked even younger in person than in his pics, and was dressed in what I could only describe as a skater boy style... I had made an effort to dress up and look nice for the meet (peasant blouse, good jeans and boots, special effort with hair and makeup..). I instantly felt very conscious that, to onlookers, we looked very much like a mother and son out for the day.... Libido took a swan dive off the Costa cliffs and I've not even been tempted to meet anyone since.

I've always met younger men, but this was the first time ever that I'd actually noticed the age gap. Frankly... Its made me feel old "

It's that that would possibly stop me meeting a much younger girl or much older woman. I do fancy them, but if we looked like chalk and cheese, we both might feel uncomfortable.

Let's just jump in bed and avoid all that.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Yes...!!!

I've always met younger men, but this was the first time ever that I'd actually noticed the age gap. Frankly... Its made me feel old

It's that that would possibly stop me meeting a much younger girl or much older woman. I do fancy them, but if we looked like chalk and cheese, we both might feel uncomfortable.

Let's just jump in bed and avoid all that. "

Yours or mine?

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I've tweaked my age preference over time but it's still just a guideline not a deal breaker.

over a year ago

Always preferred older guys. Just the age range of older guy is going up a bit further

By *r C Miss CCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

We got from from 21 to 99 as our age limit because if i had my way id be fucking 78 women, but miss C is more fussy about her age limit

over a year ago

I didn't have a good relationship with my father when I was younger so I was always looking for a guys at least 10 years older than me (when I was 14 I had guy who was 25...it sounds so paedo to me now ) now when I'm older(23) I look for the guys max 10 years older than me, but I feel strange if I meet someone over 30, except some young looking guys

But OP I'm almost in your age range

By *istnbroke69Man
over a year ago

Cheshire / Shropshire

Every person is different and people should not be judged, everyone has their beauty

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've always liked older men, at the moment my top end filter is set at 52. Now I'm mid 40's myself I can't imagine going much higher!!!

over a year ago

I've not been her long over 2 spells. My only rule on age is no women more than 15 years younger than me, would feel a bit weird being with a woman when I'm old enough to be their dad.

over a year ago

"I didn't have a good relationship with my father when I was younger so I was always looking for a guys at least 10 years older than me (when I was 14 I had guy who was 25...it sounds so paedo to me now ) now when I'm older(23) I look for the guys max 10 years older than me, but I feel strange if I meet someone over 30, except some young looking guys

But OP I'm almost in your age range "

haha that a hint? :p

over a year ago

Each year I get older I increase my lower and upper age range by a year.

Not at the moment though as they're both 99 (don't want new messages)

over a year ago

"I didn't have a good relationship with my father when I was younger so I was always looking for a guys at least 10 years older than me (when I was 14 I had guy who was 25...it sounds so paedo to me now ) now when I'm older(23) I look for the guys max 10 years older than me, but I feel strange if I meet someone over 30, except some young looking guys

But OP I'm almost in your age range

haha that a hint? :p"

Maybe

over a year ago

"Each year I get older I increase my lower and upper age range by a year.

Not at the moment though as they're both 99 (don't want new messages) "

It's so nice to have an empty inbox, isn't it? I have 99-99 and I don't need to have message filters, nobody will message me anyway

over a year ago

I have noticed people change age brackets (lower/upper) over the years. It could be preferences have changed, but people do change filters to include/exclude others/groups.

I have pretty much kept mine the same since I been on here.

over a year ago

It's so nice to have an empty inbox, isn't it? I have 99-99 and I don't need to have message filters, nobody will message me anyway "

you know your profile is hidden as well right lol

over a year ago

It's so nice to have an empty inbox, isn't it? I have 99-99 and I don't need to have message filters, nobody will message me anyway

you know your profile is hidden as well right lol"

Yes, but even when profile is hidden you can send a message to the user...you should try it

over a year ago

"ice noticed that when I first joined here many years ago I tended to go for older women 30+ kind of range (i was 22/23 at the time) same off the site.

now I'm 28 though I've found that in more attracted to younger women (18-22 kind of thing).

I'm not sure why tbh curious if others find the same

"

Similar OP.

When I was younger. All the women I found attractive and pursued were older than me. However as I've got older I've found I'm more attracted to women around my own age or younger.

Although I will say I tried a relationship with a much younger woman. Never again.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I have always dated men around my age then something very weird happened last year.

I found the fitter I became the more attracted I was to men 10 to 15years younger than me doesnt mean they fancy me but ha ho whilst the sun shines

over a year ago

I have changed my upper and lower ages in comparison to my own, over the last 10 years. The range is about the same though. I have not gone above my age for a long time.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Weve changed ours upwards based on great impromptu club meets with individuals who were previously outside of our fab range.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Mine pretty constant.

As long as they're fit and wont die of heart attack when I open the door, I'm game.

over a year ago

I often think what it would be like getting under a younger guy lol

Reality is I'd probably not be able to get passed the thought that my sons are older

Post new Message to Thread