Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sooooo because I was bored...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a totally self indulgent look at me thread... Well kinda,

It's raining, I'm being lazy and contemplating a duvet day..

So in an effort to spice things up, I've followed with my personal Saturday tradition and removed filters and uploaded a new pic....

So what are you dabbers up to on this damp, autumnal day? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

*fabbers

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Nice tatt

over a year ago

"Nice tatt "

Thanks and likewise x

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Fabbed a few for you

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Probably going to go for a walk in the rain because I love doing it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I've certainly enjoyed a glimpse of your pics and I now know what a Sapiophile is/means ..Thanks

By *icebutslimMan
over a year ago

Ellon

Working till 2 unfortunatly

over a year ago

fab'd a few

over a year ago

"Probably going to go for a walk in the rain because I love doing it "

Did the walk in the rain thing, dog needed to go out. I don't mind the rain, I live in Wales it par for the cause .

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"Probably going to go for a walk in the rain because I love doing it

Did the walk in the rain thing, dog needed to go out. I don't mind the rain, I live in Wales it par for the cause ."

I'll probably take my two along with me don't think they'd forgive me if I went on a walk leaving them at home I don't know what it is I just love strolling in the rain

over a year ago

"This is a totally self indulgent look at me thread... Well kinda,

"

Well it has kinda worked op

Nice pics

over a year ago

Did the walk in the rain thing, dog needed to go out. I don't mind the rain, I live in Wales it par for the cause .

I'll probably take my two along with me don't think they'd forgive me if I went on a walk leaving them at home I don't know what it is I just love strolling in the rain "

I work on a farm in my free time, particularly in the winter, it's grim with sideways rain and wind but I really do enjoy it.. I think because it really is invigorating. Muddy and smelly and often freezing but invigorating

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I'll probably take my two along with me don't think they'd forgive me if I went on a walk leaving them at home I don't know what it is I just love strolling in the rain

I work on a farm in my free time, particularly in the winter, it's grim with sideways rain and wind but I really do enjoy it.. I think because it really is invigorating. Muddy and smelly and often freezing but invigorating "

See I would love that winter is my favourite time of the year I'm always boiling so when it comes to the winter months I'm in pure bliss I can see why it would be invigorating though also if you can smile through that you can smile through anything also lovely pics btw

over a year ago

Been the library, popped into an old chapel near to me that's having on open day. I've lived near to it for years but never been in until today.

This afternoon start one of the books, with a nice cup of tea and some biscuits.

Living the rockstar life.

over a year ago

Well im still in my pj's at the mintute. But need to get rwady as we off to cinema soon to watch IT xx

over a year ago

"Been the library, popped into an old chapel near to me that's having on open day. I've lived near to it for years but never been in until today.

This afternoon start one of the books, with a nice cup of tea and some biscuits.

Living the rockstar life. "

Oh the Chapel sounds interesting, I've got a book and Jaffa cakes to all's good here.

over a year ago

"Well im still in my pj's at the mintute. But need to get rwady as we off to cinema soon to watch IT xx"

I haven't been to the cinema for ages. Don't do scarey stuff since the pop corn incident!

over a year ago

"Well im still in my pj's at the mintute. But need to get rwady as we off to cinema soon to watch IT xx

I haven't been to the cinema for ages. Don't do scarey stuff since the pop corn incident! "

Pop corn incident ? Do tell.....i will probley just hide tbh the old IT scared me when i was younger......actually y am i going to see it xxx

By *ontanMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Sat on my sofa slighty hungover thinking how can I perk my day up

By *issy and GingeCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Well I looked and ....... smashing pics

over a year ago

"Well im still in my pj's at the mintute. But need to get rwady as we off to cinema soon to watch IT xx

I haven't been to the cinema for ages. Don't do scarey stuff since the pop corn incident!

Pop corn incident ? Do tell.....i will probley just hide tbh the old IT scared me when i was younger......actually y am i going to see it xxx

"

Went to see The 6th sense.. There's a scene in the courthouse of hanging body's. I screamed ( made me jump) and the woman in front of me threw a full bucket of popcorn over herself..

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Well I've had my walk got throughly soaked but smiling like a Cheshire Cat

Post new Message to Thread