over a year ago

Is there one?

Are you in it?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

yeah i got one, just look at any topics i post and see who joins in.

my clique is awesome also and funny and not in a look at me way.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do they bareback?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet they have beards.

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

No.

No.

I suppose there a little groups of 'friends' who might tend to support each other. I don't see a controlling clique.

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I hope so, I'd be awesome in it

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I'm sure there are many cliques.

I don't think I'm a member of any.

Anyone want to start one with me??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't belong to any clique that would have me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm guessing by the username you either consider yourself part of it or wish to be in it op?

although I admit I dont read enough of the chat style threads to know if the cake thing is still a forum meme or more lamppost pissing now?

Reply privately

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"I bet they have beards."

i do have a beard.

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Is there one?

Are you in it?"

Rule one of forum cliques, don't talk about forum cliques

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I'm sure there are many cliques.

Anyone want to start one with me??"

I would do but then I wouldn't be able to gossip about you like in my other clique

Reply privately

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

Isn't clique just another word for bullies but in a group setting.

So no. But there is some around us, their probably circling the wagons as we type.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope. I'm part of the Welsh Bird Posse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope. I'm part of the Welsh Bird Posse "

Big up!!

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I'm guessing by the username you either consider yourself part of it or wish to be in it op?

although I admit I dont read enough of the chat style threads to know if the cake thing is still a forum meme or more lamppost pissing now?"

The cake phenomenon has been since our Epic rap battle.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm guessing by the username you either consider yourself part of it or wish to be in it op?

although I admit I dont read enough of the chat style threads to know if the cake thing is still a forum meme or more lamppost pissing now?"

I don't get what you mean. I chose my username when I joined....before I could even get on the forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope. I'm part of the Welsh Bird Posse

Big up!!"

Boo Ya!

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'm me, I float around in my own little bubble. There are people I connect with more than others, there are also people I don't speak to as I don't particularly like the way they carry themselves in the forum. I'm sure people think the same of me.

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I would do but then I wouldn't be able to gossip about you like in my other clique "

I'd love my life to be interesting enough for people to talk about it! Feel free to start a steamy rumour about me

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

As in a group of individuals who interact with one another and share similar interests? then most of the people on this forum would be in one big clique. .

But if by clique you mean a group of people who go out of their way to exclude other people then no I don't think there is. However there may be a perception that their is due to various different reasons.

Reply privately

over a year ago

usually the people who spend too much time on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm Defo not part of one, but they should just make a whatsapp group though!

Why post where hundreds of people read and few discuss when they ignore and just speak amongst themselves anyway.

No logic!

Must make them feel special??

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

It always surprises me when someone says I'm part of a clique anywhere, as I generally feel like an outsider

I think online cliques are something that are more percieved than real... People with common interests, experiences and insights will naturally gravitate towards each other.. Its human nature... But to describe them as a clique because we don't share the same insights and so maybe our input isn't as stimulating to them isn't exactly reasonable... Its just bad perception. Taken individually, most members of an online 'clique' will be perfectly hospitable and welcoming to everyone, and you'll enjoy their communication... its only when one sees the stronger rapport between groups of members with shared interests or experiences in a forum or chatroom setting that the clique is percieved.

Of course... I could just be talking out of my arse here and nobody will take any notice.... Damn cliques...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The cake phenomenon has been since our Epic rap battle. "

The forum cake thing predates the bible.

Reply privately

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

I'm in an exclusive clique all of my own. I'm special

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I would do but then I wouldn't be able to gossip about you like in my other clique

I'd love my life to be interesting enough for people to talk about it! Feel free to start a steamy rumour about me "

Any particular requests

Reply privately

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

I'd love my life to be interesting enough for people to talk about it! Feel free to start a steamy rumour about me "

Folks be careful of this ladies posts, I heard a rumour she can leap tall gentleman in a single bound, has lasers that shoot witty comebacks out her eyes and has Ex-Ray vision, who Ray is and why he is the ex I don't know.

Oh and if she gets wet, she is so hot the water just evaporates off her in a cloud of steam!

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I wouldn't belong to any clique that would have me "

You always say that Groucho!

Reply privately

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No! I have never had cliquety relations with those people !

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"

The cake phenomenon has been since our Epic rap battle.

The forum cake thing predates the bible."

Don't burst my bubble libertino

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are several cliques on the Fab forums, I'm not in any of them and I'm ok with that, I don't object to people forming cliques as it's just human nature. I do occasionally find it a little cringeworthy when it turns sycophantic but again its human nature that some people lead, some people follow and others tread an entirely different path. To me it's the forums and the forumites that make Fab a unique site and long may it continue.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Cunt squad? Nah I'm not in that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clique thread? Check

Gross generalisation thread? Check

Just need a bareback and an anti married thread and we're almost at a full house today

Reply privately

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

I just bumble about oblivious

Reply privately

By *.1079Man
over a year ago

caistor

I'd love to be in your clique

Reply privately

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No

I'm a troglodyte and spend my time in splendid isolation in a land of suns_ine dreams and cliqueless calm.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it depends on what region of the UK you are in. From what we have seen there is definitely a clique within the Scottish forum and if you're not in it and dare to post a topic which does not conform with the "Clique Consensus" of swinging protocols you are ridiculed, belittled and have snide replies passed off as "banter" and "humour"

Reply privately

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Is there one?

Are you in it?"

We are probably so far from being in it if there is one .... and we like it that way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just a thought, to me a clique excludes people not in the clique, the forum however is open to all therefore can't be cliquey.

What happens is that over time people in a bizarre metaphysical online way and then for some in a physical meet scenario, actually develop friendship and understanding and will interact in such a manner.

It is natural that a newcomer will not have the understanding and friendship and therefore not be able to interact in the same way as connected people.

As I said, just my thoughts, i could be wrong and you are all cliquey buggers.

Ps all grammatical errors are intentional to allow the grammar police clique to be involved.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely cliques formed on here. When sycophantic it's an awful read. Each to their own

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just a thought, to me a clique excludes people not in the clique, the forum however is open to all therefore can't be cliquey.

What happens is that over time people in a bizarre metaphysical online way and then for some in a physical meet scenario, actually develop friendship and understanding and will interact in such a manner.

It is natural that a newcomer will not have the understanding and friendship and therefore not be able to interact in the same way as connected people.

Ps all grammatical errors are intentional to allow the grammar police clique to be involved. "

high school is open to all still has cliques :p

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it depends on what region of the UK you are in. From what we have seen there is definitely a clique within the Scottish forum and if you're not in it and dare to post a topic which does not conform with the "Clique Consensus" of swinging protocols you are ridiculed, belittled and have snide replies passed off as "banter" and "humour""

*wonders off to the Scottish forum*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely a few cliques! I'm part of one. The secret one!

Reply privately

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Clique thread? Check

Just need a bareback and an anti married thread and we're almost at a full house today "

How about a 'rate my bareback married faf clique pic thread?'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Clique thread? Check

Just need a bareback and an anti married thread and we're almost at a full house today

How about a 'rate my bareback married faf clique pic thread?' "

Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that is

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Just a thought, to me a clique excludes people not in the clique, the forum however is open to all therefore can't be cliquey.

Ps all grammatical errors are intentional to allow the grammar police clique to be involved. "

I see your point, but I think also it all depends on how that new person coming into the conversation as it were deals with it. The ability to not take all things too seriously and get your backup at the drop of a hat serves people well I've noticed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm in a clique...the fucking thread killing one

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a plopper of a thread as if anyone is actually going to say "yeah there is an exclusive clique in which we are selective to who we like"

Reply privately

over a year ago

although I admit I dont read enough of the chat style threads to know if the cake thing is still a forum meme or more lamppost pissing now?

I don't get what you mean. I chose my username when I joined....before I could even get on the forums"

How easy was it to choose that name...?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't get what you mean. I chose my username when I joined....before I could even get on the forums

How easy was it to choose that name...? "

I see what you did there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Clique thread? Check

How about a 'rate my bareback married faf clique pic thread?' "

With a song title of what your listening to.

Reply privately

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"This is a plopper of a thread as if anyone is actually going to say "yeah there is an exclusive clique in which we are selective to who we like" "
the first rule about fab clique ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

How easy was it to choose that name...?

I see what you did there "

Thank you, don't forget to tip your waitress.

Reply privately

By *KMaxMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Cunt squad? Nah I'm not in that "

In the unlikely event that I form a punk band, I will be calling it this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there one?

Are you in it?"

I'll find out when my next birthday comes around.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are several cliques on the Fab forums, I'm not in any of them and I'm ok with that, I don't object to people forming cliques as it's just human nature. I do occasionally find it a little cringeworthy when it turns sycophantic but again its human nature that some people lead, some people follow and others tread an entirely different path. To me it's the forums and the forumites that make Fab a unique site and long may it continue."

What makes you think there are cliques and how do you know you're not in any of these alleged cliques?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are several cliques on the Fab forums, I'm not in any of them and I'm ok with that, I don't object to people forming cliques as it's just human nature. I do occasionally find it a little cringeworthy when it turns sycophantic but again its human nature that some people lead, some people follow and others tread an entirely different path. To me it's the forums and the forumites that make Fab a unique site and long may it continue.

What makes you think there are cliques and how do you know you're not in any of these alleged cliques?"

There is definitely cliques in the forums. Or at least small groups of backpatters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I bet they have beards.

i do have a beard. "

I did but I've burnt it off with a laser at vast expense

Reply privately

By *eadySteadyCockCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

Can I sign up to a clique please?

Reply privately

By *ak777Man
over a year ago

shaw

hello is there any body out there hello hello ,this is earth,where is the land of fab swingers .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are several cliques on the Fab forums, I'm not in any of them and I'm ok with that, I don't object to people forming cliques as it's just human nature. I do occasionally find it a little cringeworthy when it turns sycophantic but again its human nature that some people lead, some people follow and others tread an entirely different path. To me it's the forums and the forumites that make Fab a unique site and long may it continue.

What makes you think there are cliques and how do you know you're not in any of these alleged cliques?

There is definitely cliques in the forums. Or at least small groups of backpatters"

Or just people who get on better with some more than they do with others. We are all more likely to interact with those we agree with.

Calling that a clique is wrong in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's simple really. Anyone who has commented in that Lounge chat thing or try to make it relevant is part of a clique. That is a nonsense ideology for open forum like we have here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What makes you think there are cliques and how do you know you're not in any of these alleged cliques?"

Through seeing it with my own eyes from being on and off here over the past 10 years or so. I've seen cliques form in the forums and extend out into the socials I've attended. I don't see myself as being a part of any cliques but that's just my perception.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

How easy was it to choose that name...? "

Easy as........

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is definitely cliques in the forums. Or at least small groups of backpatters

Or just people who get on better with some more than they do with others. We are all more likely to interact with those we agree with.

Calling that a clique is wrong in my opinion."

And you are certainly entitled to your opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm in a clique...the fucking thread killing one "

Lol I think I'm in that one too as some of the threads I've commented on regularly completely evaporate into thin air way before they even hit the 90replies mark?!! Lol...

Or maybe I'm just in the narcissistic paranoid clique who navel gazes most of the time whilst humming "I bet you think this song/thread is about you, don't you?!, don't yoooou!" lol x.

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I'd love my life to be interesting enough for people to talk about it! Feel free to start a steamy rumour about me

Folks be careful of this ladies posts, I heard a rumour she can leap tall gentleman in a single bound, has lasers that shoot witty comebacks out her eyes and has Ex-Ray vision, who Ray is and why he is the ex I don't know.

Oh and if she gets wet, she is so hot the water just evaporates off her in a cloud of steam! "

I love this!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I find its normally people with a similar sense of humour, rather than a clique.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there one?

Are you in it?"

of course there's a clique. ..There's a waiting list to join it to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I find its normally people with a similar sense of humour, rather than a clique."

Totally agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope. I'm part of the Welsh Bird Posse "

Yep, this is my crew!

Like Callum, Gafney and Bepe but it's MissV MissW and sinning angel!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

There is definitely cliques in the forums. Or at least small groups of backpatters"

Aka The Sycophantic Slag Clique... rolls off the tongue so much better lol... Mr C from The Shaman wrote an awesome twisted house track about that clique x

Reply privately

over a year ago

this is my gang

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope. I'm part of the Welsh Bird Posse

Yep, this is my crew!

Like Callum, Gafney and Bepe but it's MissV MissW and sinning angel! "

Can I join. Boro da ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I always get picked on lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like anything else, if you are actively looking for one, you'll find one.

Think there is a clique, you'll find evidence.

Think there is a bias against cheating men, you'll find a thread bashing men.

Think women can cheat and be forgiven, you'll find a thread for that too.

We see what we choose to see, the forums are a small part of fab, forumites who post regularly will stand out as you see the same names cropping up.

The only thing people struggle to find on here is a meet, going from all the "why am I cry wanking myself to sleep every night" type of posts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I always get picked on lol"

Shut up!

Only joking

Reply privately

over a year ago

I better not comment. I may get another ban

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like anything else, if you are actively looking for one, you'll find one.

"

I'm now thinking everyone in my hotlist wants to shag me this weekend.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like anything else, if you are actively looking for one, you'll find one.

I'm now thinking everyone in my hotlist wants to shag me this weekend.

"

They are only human...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like those forum games where they just quote each other's comments and leave us mere mortals by the way side

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like those forum games where they just quote each other's comments and leave us mere mortals by the way side "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like those forum games where they just quote each other's comments and leave us mere mortals by the way side

"

+2

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like those forum games where they just quote each other's comments and leave us mere mortals by the way side "

Says the guys that's always on page 1 of guys hot pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a good person and that's all I need to remember. I don't go out my way to upset folk but will be honest in my approach, people need to lighten up about things.

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I just think of it as a group of people that get along rather than anything else. I don't give it much thought and it doesn't change what I do on here, always do my own thing in my own way

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I like to stir things up occasionally. There are cliques but they're usually on specific topics or forums. You sometimes get the same people sabotaging a post or trolling.

Gets tedious in my opinion and a waste of posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I hope so, I'd be awesome in it "
me too . lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are cliques everywhere in life.

You can't avoid them.

There are cliques at my golf club, gym, walking group. Cliques on forums I suppose but it all depends how involved you are with others and if you have met any others. I haven't met many yet as haven't been to socials.

Couldn't care less tbh. I will get what I want out of fab and that's all that suits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think it depends on what region of the UK you are in. From what we have seen there is definitely a clique within the Scottish forum and if you're not in it and dare to post a topic which does not conform with the "Clique Consensus" of swinging protocols you are ridiculed, belittled and have snide replies passed off as "banter" and "humour""

and made a target for future 'bullying'.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Why would anyone want to join a clique on a forum, there are a lot of cliques on forums but I think it is weakness in my opinion because it means you cannot state and defend a thought process and you need a band of people to back a point up , I am not in any cliques because it is not necessary in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would anyone want to join a clique on a forum, there are a lot of cliques on forums but I think it is weakness in my opinion because it means you cannot state and defend a thought process and you need a band of people to back a point up , I am not in any cliques because it is not necessary in my opinion."

I agree with every word you say

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would anyone want to join a clique on a forum, there are a lot of cliques on forums but I think it is weakness in my opinion because it means you cannot state and defend a thought process and you need a band of people to back a point up , I am not in any cliques because it is not necessary in my opinion."

Probably to help promote their self worth

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are several cliques on the Fab forums, I'm not in any of them and I'm ok with that, I don't object to people forming cliques as it's just human nature. I do occasionally find it a little cringeworthy when it turns sycophantic but again its human nature that some people lead, some people follow and others tread an entirely different path. To me it's the forums and the forumites that make Fab a unique site and long may it continue."

What is the criteria for being a forumite?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there a membership form to join a clique? How do you know if you're in a clique or not? Do you get sent monthly newsletters?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is the criteria for being a forumite?"

Anyone who contributes to the forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone who contributes to the forums"

I contribute regularly but I don't think anyone would class me as a forumite. I've seen a number of forum posts for meetings and you have to be a forumite to join but those that aren't in the group (note I didn't say clique) get ignored when they ask any questions about said meet

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I don't think there are any cliques on fab, it's a bit like being at school where you have the gorgeous boys and girls, the jocks, the nerds and the rest of us plain Janes

People talk the each other off the forum, shocking I know but it does happen, and some have even met each other in a social situation who'd have thunk it it's the antagonists and the " wanna bee's " that shout clique all the time, just do what the rest of us do and join in when and where you want ffs

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"

Is there a membership form to join a clique? How do you know if you're in a clique or not? Do you get sent monthly newsletters?"

Maybe they should put out stall's like in freshers fair to recruit new people

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Like those forum games where they just quote each other's comments and leave us mere mortals by the way side

Says the guys that's always on page 1 of guys hot pics "

Thanks for the fabs

Reply privately

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Clique thread? Check

With a song title of what your listening to. "

Gary Glitter - do you wanna be in our gang! About as appropriate as this thread.

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't think anyone 'joins' cliques. They tend to form from people who back each other up for whatever reason. I don't think they have a set of agreed opinions .

If people where to agree with you and said so in a thread, would that make you a weak clique member?

It just happens and they come and go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone who contributes to the forums.

I contribute regularly but I don't think anyone would class me as a forumite. I've seen a number of forum posts for meetings and you have to be a forumite to join but those that aren't in the group (note I didn't say clique) get ignored when they ask any questions about said meet"

Forumite is a word I use, others use other words for the same thing. Mere tautology.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone who contributes to the forums.

I contribute regularly but I don't think anyone would class me as a forumite. I've seen a number of forum posts for meetings and you have to be a forumite to join but those that aren't in the group (note I didn't say clique) get ignored when they ask any questions about said meet"

I've had this a few times.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There difficult to avoid unfortunately...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Clique thread? Check

With a song title of what your listening to.

Gary Glitter - do you wanna be in our gang! About as appropriate as this thread. "

You replied. Your now in my gang/clique.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Of course it is weakness, how can people back members up in a debate regardless of their thought process, especially if you disagree with their point.

I have seen cliques in action and it is not just on the forums, it continues to the parties, sometimes you get to parties and you will just see a group of people corner off an open space and they will have a massive orgy and you will see people within the group going for a break and coming back to continue fucking but nobody else either male or female who is not a member of that clique will be allowed to join the fun.

I just laugh when I see this because they are weak individually and do this to make themselves feel special

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not so bad now but there always has and always will be cliques.

A lot of them have left now, but I remember when one of them used to pipe up and it was like the orchestra of wolves being called.....kinda sad really.

Personally I think the forums are much friendlier lately, there definitely used to be a committee of vultures

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Lol, I don't really see the need for cliques because I want to make friends with new people, I agree you will always have them

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I bet they have beards."

I've got a turquoise goatee, can I join?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not so bad now but there always has and always will be cliques.

A lot of them have left now, but I remember when one of them used to pipe up and it was like the orchestra of wolves being called.....kinda sad really.

Personally I think the forums are much friendlier lately, there definitely used to be a committee of vultures "

Aroooooo

Reply privately

By *ak777Man
over a year ago

shaw

of course there a clique on this site ,but that there choice ,i.m still going put posts in the forum,it like being back at school you can.t make people like you.

Reply privately

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

Yes,and no we are not

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure there may be a few cliques in the forums but I'm definitely not cool enough to be in any of them

Reply privately

By *ak777Man
over a year ago

shaw

[Removed by poster at 09/09/17 15:16:19]

Reply privately

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

More than likely and no I'm definitely not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not so bad now but there always has and always will be cliques.

Personally I think the forums are much friendlier lately, there definitely used to be a committee of vultures

Aroooooo "

We've been on fab for years now, not many left from when I first started posting in the forums, I actually held back from posting for ages at the start because if you wasn't in the group you were most likely ridiculed or ignored.

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"[Clique membership Removed by poster at 09/09/17 15:16:19]"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm totally oblivious to any cliques, my awareness of who is doing who and who wants to cave who's head in is pretty non existent unless someone outright tells me.

Consequently I just post any old shit anywhere I like and have no idea if I'm intruding on a clique or not, and to be honest I don't really care.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the ploppers who refuse there is a clique or "can't possibly be cool enough to be in one" that are the ones who are in it but trying to be "modest"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just come in, post some stuff then leave. I chat to whoever chats to me and I reply to the posts I like or find interest in.

The way others act or interact doesn't really affect me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's the ploppers who refuse there is a clique or "can't possibly be cool enough to be in one" that are the ones who are in it but trying to be "modest" "

Ploppers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there a clique? A group that does not wish to admit anyone else in to their number?

Nope. No there is not a group that adheres to the definition of a clique.

And no, I am no part of such a group either.

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"It's the ploppers who refuse there is a clique or "can't possibly be cool enough to be in one" that are the ones who are in it but trying to be "modest" "

Like who?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just post where and when I want. Getting ignored is a rite of passage x

Reply privately

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

I was in the clique, then they saw me in my wank pants and I got thrown out! Now I'm an outsider destined to troll the forums by myself for eternity (or next week whichever comes first!)

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is only a clique if you think there is a clique ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there a clique? A group that does not wish to admit anyone else in to their number?

"

There is, the Birmingham social is a prime example.

It's supposed to be a first come first serve invite list, but men's list is full and they are now on a reserves list in case men drop out. Which is fine except the organises are asking other men (their friends) to see if they want to go and skip the lists.

I'd say that's a clique

Reply privately

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

First rule of forum clique - don't talk about forum clique.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes please,,, you look amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"First rule of forum clique - don't talk about forum clique..... "

Because that's original

Reply privately

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

"First rule of forum clique - don't talk about forum clique.....

Because that's original "

Lol someone's got their wank pants on the wrong way today. originals are always the best!

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Is there a clique? A group that does not wish to admit anyone else in to their number?

It's supposed to be a first come first serve invite list, but men's list is full and they are now on a reserves list in case men drop out. Which is fine except the organises are asking other men (their friends) to see if they want to go and skip the lists.

I'd say that's a clique"

If you'd organised a party and a space became free, would you add a random person to come or someone you knew in real life?

I think the cliques that exist in here are actually just virtual. Lots of those people rarely meet at all, and not with each other.

Some may know each other in real life, but rarely.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

There is definitely a clique, e.g if I say ,guys need to have more than one woman always as I believe one woman cannot satisfy a man. Even though this is just an innocent thought process and an opinion ,the clique would jump on me as a group and want to rip me apart lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

if a clique is people you get familiar with here - through meeting them or just banter - flirting or debating - then im in - call it what you will

Reply privately

over a year ago

"First rule of forum clique - don't talk about forum clique.....

Because that's original

Lol someone's got their wank pants on the wrong way today. originals are always the best! "

Are wank pants now a thing?

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"There is definitely a clique, e.g if I say ,guys need to have more than one woman always as I believe one woman cannot satisfy a man. Even though this is just an innocent thought process and an opinion ,the clique would jump on me as a group and want to rip me apart lol"

Or, maybe, several people disagree with what you've posted and say so... ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say that's a clique

If you'd organised a party and a space became free, would you add a random person to come or someone you knew in real life?

I think the cliques that exist in here are actually just virtual. Lots of those people rarely meet at all, and not with each other.

Some may know each other in real life, but rarely."

Well it's supposed to be a forum social party and first come first serve so a "random" person. Pretty pointless having a forum social party if it's just friends

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/09/17 16:22:40]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there one?

Are you in it?"

I'm actually truly surprised by yourself bringing this up. At first i thought it was satirical honour or something. ( I thought YOU were in a clique.) Your posts pop up all the time and your often in conversations with others on threads. I've been posting all day and I've had little replies, that's just another day in fab for lots of us here.

Try taking a look at it from another angle.

*spelling.

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

I'd say that's a clique

Well it's supposed to be a forum social party and first come first serve so a "random" person. Pretty pointless having a forum social party if it's just friends "

If that's hapened I can imagine it feeling frustrating. But also, it's just individuals oragnising it off their own backs. If a space came up, most people would do similar. But that's life, not forum clique.

Reply privately

By *iss.RedWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

I'd say that's a clique"

Who exactly am I supposed to have invited that wasn't on the list? It's all been done fair and square and I actually take offence at your comments. Twice now I have ended up organising socials that were nothing to do with me in the first place. This is on top of a full time job.

Yes I have messaged friends to ask did they want to come. Those who replied yes were then asked to comment on the threads and were only added to the lists when places became available.

If you can point me in the direction of any men who are waiting for a place and you think someone has got in unfairly before them then please let me know

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'd say that's a clique

Well it's supposed to be a forum social party and first come first serve so a "random" person. Pretty pointless having a forum social party if it's just friends

If that's hapened I can imagine it feeling frustrating. But also, it's just individuals oragnising it off their own backs. If a space came up, most people would do similar. But that's life, not forum clique."

Sure

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I'd say that's a clique

Some may know each other in real life, but rarely."

No I think he means fab 'friends' not people from fab that have been met in real life.

Or I am assuming he means this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there one?

Are you in it?

I'm actually truly surprised by yourself bringing this up. At first i thought it was satirical honour or something. ( I thought YOU were in a clique.) Your posts pop up all the time and your often in conversations with others on threads. I've been posting all day and I've had little replies, that's just another day in fab for lots of us here.

Try taking a look at it from another angle.

*spelling. "

I've been blocked by so many people I can't possibly be in any clique

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd say that's a clique

Who exactly am I supposed to have invited that wasn't on the list? It's all been done fair and square and I actually take offence at your comments. Twice now I have ended up organising socials that were nothing to do with me in the first place. This is on top of a full time job.

Yes I have messaged friends to ask did they want to come. Those who replied yes were then asked to comment on the threads and were only added to the lists when places became available.

If you can point me in the direction of any men who are waiting for a place and you think someone has got in unfairly before them then please let me know "

So you haven't asked anyone to come despite the list being full and them barely using the forum? And you are not the only organiser as far as I'm aware

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

If you can point me in the direction of any men who are waiting for a place and you think someone has got in unfairly before them then please let me know

So you haven't asked anyone to come despite the list being full and them barely using the forum? And you are not the only organiser as far as I'm aware "

Surely you've got some definite example if you've highlighted it as a problem?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So you haven't asked anyone to come despite the list being full and them barely using the forum? And you are not the only organiser as far as I'm aware

Surely you've got some definite example if you've highlighted it as a problem?"

I do, thanks for asking

Reply privately

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"usually the people who spend too much time on here"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Surely you've got some definite example if you've highlighted it as a problem?"

Before the initial allocation for men was filled, it was on first come first served basis. Was that clique-like behaviour? I think not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Before the initial allocation for men was filled, it was on first come first served basis. Was that clique-like behaviour? I think not."

Wasn't it first come first served from the beginning? If it was only first come first served for the initial list, what's the point in the reserve list?

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I don't think there is anything we can do about it, it will always exist , what I do is to isolate the members and deal with them individually , if it is a female clique, I will go for the most beautiful in the group and tell her in front of the other ladies, she is the most beautiful woman on earth and just shower her with praises while the others watch, this will most definitely break the clique.

Sometimes the ladies could cock block me but the lady am showering with praises will still come and fuck me behind their backs and being a very handsome guy I can do this with every member in the group, so the clique doesn't really worry me.lol

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Before the initial allocation for men was filled, it was on first come first served basis. Was that clique-like behaviour? I think not.

Wasn't it first come first served from the beginning? If it was only first come first served for the initial list, what's the point in the reserve list?"

Are you on the reserve list and think you've been leapfrogged by somebody else?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There was definitely one ages ago, but people come and go and in my opinion there isn't really one now

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I don't think there is anything we can do about it, it will always exist , what I do is to isolate the members and deal with them individually , if it is a female clique, I will go for the most beautiful in the group and tell her in front of the other ladies, she is the most beautiful woman on earth and just shower her with praises while the others watch, this will most definitely break the clique.

Sometimes the ladies could cock block me but the lady am showering with praises will still come and fuck me behind their backs and being a very handsome guy I can do this with every member in the group, so the clique doesn't really worry me.lol"

Cool story.

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

No.

Hell no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Wasn't it first come first served from the beginning? If it was only first come first served for the initial list, what's the point in the reserve list?

Are you on the reserve list and think you've been leapfrogged by somebody else?"

No, I was the one invited to do the leap frogging

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think there is anything we can do about it, it will always exist , what I do is to isolate the members and deal with them individually , if it is a female clique, I will go for the most beautiful in the group and tell her in front of the other ladies, she is the most beautiful woman on earth and just shower her with praises while the others watch, this will most definitely break the clique.

Sometimes the ladies could cock block me but the lady am showering with praises will still come and fuck me behind their backs and being a very handsome guy I can do this with every member in the group, so the clique doesn't really worry me.lol"

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I've got a cliquey left knee

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Are we really going to argue about a social?

It's for gorgeous people, that is why they asked select people to go...like me

(This is a joke, they didn't ask me)

They begged

Reply privately

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

"

I do, thanks for asking "

Lol, wow not only has he got his wank pants on the wrong way today I think they're chaffing as well!

Think she was asking for you to give an example of this so that the organiser could explain if she felt she needed too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are we really going to argue about a social?

They begged "

I think someone wants to join your cunt squad.

Reply privately

By *itofamouthfullMan
over a year ago

here and there

"I've got a cliquey left knee "

You need to stop kneeling down so much

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"I've got a cliquey left knee "

That'll be you age

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Wasn't it first come first served from the beginning? If it was only first come first served for the initial list, what's the point in the reserve list?"

When I said "initial allocation", it meant from the beginning. And the reserve list is pretty self explanatory. I put my name down for it and had to wait for more women to say they were coming along or someone to drop out before I recieved a confirmation.

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

They begged

I think someone wants to join your cunt squad."

Invitation only and there's a waiting list

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

They begged

I think someone wants to join your cunt squad."

You wanna be in my cunt squad? You got asked too didn't you?

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"I've got a cliquey left knee

That'll be your age "

FTFM

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

They begged

Invitation only and there's a waiting list "

Nah you can be platinum I like you

Reply privately

over a year ago

They begged "

I'm not arguing about anything

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

They begged

Invitation only and there's a waiting list

Nah you can be platinum I like you "

Just had a foof flutter

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

When I said "initial allocation", it meant from the beginning. And the reserve list is pretty self explanatory. I put my name down for it and had to wait for more women to say they were coming along or someone to drop out before I recieved a confirmation."

Cool story bro. Wanna be in my cunt squad?

I'm so glad I didn't leave a word out then

Reply privately

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

No, I was the one invited to do the leap frogging "

Well, I'm confused, because earlier you said the person who had been invited outside of the reserve list was hardly ever on the forum. That doesn't describe you.

So, do you actually mean you are in a clique and it got you invited to that social?

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"

When I said "initial allocation", it meant from the beginning. And the reserve list is pretty self explanatory. I put my name down for it and had to wait for more women to say they were coming along or someone to drop out before I recieved a confirmation.

Cool story bro. Wanna be in my cunt squad?

I'm so glad I didn't leave a word out then "

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Fuck the clique. It's all about the cunt squad.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

No, I was the one invited to do the leap frogging

Well, I'm confused, because earlier you said the person who had been invited outside of the reserve list was hardly ever on the forum. That doesn't describe you.

So, do you actually mean you are in a clique and it got you invited to that social?"

Suppose it is a bit confusing when you lay it out like that. I'm not the only one who was invited

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clique members on the defensive

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I don't think there's a clique as such - but as in every group there are the 'popular kids in class' who seem to get far more attention than others and have a following of sycophants! Everything they post will get agreed with/commented on and there seems to be an orderly queue to crawl up their arse!

As at school - I'd say I'm more in the middle ground - about half of my posts might get commented on - the other half ignored! This only bothers me if I feel I've made a particularly valid/salient point and put a lot of thought into it!

Generally speaking I don't use the forums as a means of getting attention. I'd say those in the so called Clique are the ones who use fab primarily for the forums rather than meeting/socialising and thus might feel the need to get a lot of attention on here - perhaps for some kind of validation? Who knows?

Right - I'm waffling - off to clean the bathrooms!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 09/09/17 16:58:18]

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Always some deep feelings come out on the forums, as if anyone has the right to anything on here. Taking the social as an example, it was widely publicised, so anyone who has only just decided to go has got to take their chances on the waiting list. For those thinking about preferential treatment, the solution is easy: arrange your own socials.

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I'd say that's a clique"

WTF I thought I was in the clique??? I didn't get an invite!!!! WTF!!!! does that mean I'm not in the Clique????!!!!!

Daaaamn you Cliiiiiiiqqqqqqqquuuuuuuueeeeeeeyyyy people!!!!!!!

****disclaimer :- For the easily offended, that was an attempt at humour****

Reply privately