Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with people that use the forums unless u do or post things they like they are like a pack of wolves and they attack anyone that posts on here about things they want to chat about. This site is getting worst and worst.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What is it with people that use the forums unless u do or post things they like they are like a pack of wolves and they attack anyone that posts on here about things they want to chat about. This site is getting worst and worst. "

Get used to it if you want to get anything from it. There are a number of decent enough people here. But I wouldn't be moaning about it.

over a year ago

Tell me about it

Bloody clique

over a year ago

"What is it with people that use the forums unless u do or post things they like they are like a pack of wolves and they attack anyone that posts on here about things they want to chat about. This site is getting worst and worst.

Get used to it if you want to get anything from it. There are a number of decent enough people here. But I wouldn't be moaning about it. "

Sounds like your becoming one of them

over a year ago

"Tell me about it

Bloody clique "

so agree very much clique

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Don't be that person

There are lots of people on here happy to interact. If you feel anyone is being rude or abusive report so a moderator can take a look. The forums are for everyone.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Tell me about it

Bloody clique "

Yeah with their white knights and all. Honestly, the forums nowadays. Tut.

over a year ago

Only been coming here for 7 years so never noticed what the OP is suggesting ....

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I've not seen anyone attack anyone on hear over a post.

You get the odd 1 or 2 that think thay are better than everyone else but i woodount use the word attack.

We'll expect for the spelling police. That's an all out war

By *rrol.BMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

[citation needed]

over a year ago

"What is it with people that use the forums unless u do or post things they like they are like a pack of wolves and they attack anyone that posts on here about things they want to chat about. This site is getting worst and worst. "

What do you want to chat about?

I like chatting about loads of things

By *rrol.BMan
over a year ago

Wrexham

"[citation needed]"

Crikey, I've just realised I'm now part of a pack of wolves attacking a post I don't agree with.

I'm... I'm in the clique?!

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I think part of the problem is the forums are in a bit of a poor state at the moment. There's lots and lots of samey threads, looking for wank fodder, often started by a small group of people. They bulk up the forum with monotonous threads and people post grumpily on them as a result

over a year ago

"Tell me about it

Bloody clique

Yeah with their white knights and all. Honestly, the forums nowadays. Tut. "

Those are the worst

over a year ago

"What is it with people that use the forums unless u do or post things they like they are like a pack of wolves and they attack anyone that posts on here about things they want to chat about. This site is getting worst and worst.

Get used to it if you want to get anything from it. There are a number of decent enough people here. But I wouldn't be moaning about it. Sounds like your becoming one of them "

No I'm not influential, can't become anyone. I'm just me and that's all there is, like it or leave it.

When dealing with others tho, especially a lot of the online freaks you need to know how to play it. Filter out the chaff.

over a year ago

"I've not seen anyone attack anyone on hear over a post.

You get the odd 1 or 2 that think thay are better than everyone else but i woodount use the word attack.

We'll expect for the spelling police. That's an all out war "

You're naive or just lucky to not have seen it then.

Forums are for opinions and ridiculing or making fun is petty. But 9 out of 10 are OK so it's not common.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Post what you want to post within the site rules. Contribute to existing threads in the same way. Call people out if you want. Question others. Last thing you should do is worry what anyone else thinks. If you believe in what you say then say it.

over a year ago

A few wolves attacked me in the being late forum yesterday,but I can honestly say I didn't loose a wink of sleep over it last night.

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

Say what you want to say. Agree with what you like and disagree with whatever you don't.

Have fun, enjoy it and if it becomes frustrating have a few hours away.

Simple rally.

Oh and I actually used to be a werewolf but I'm alright Noooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!

over a year ago

"Tell me about it

Bloody clique "

Agreed

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"I think part of the problem is the forums are in a bit of a poor state at the moment. There's lots and lots of samey threads, looking for wank fodder, often started by a small group of people. They bulk up the forum with monotonous threads and people post grumpily on them as a result"

This one part. The same threads are usually posted by newbies so are unaware of similar posts that have been posted previously and as a result get the grumpy, snappy, sarcastic comments.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I think part of the problem is the forums are in a bit of a poor state at the moment. There's lots and lots of samey threads, looking for wank fodder, often started by a small group of people. They bulk up the forum with monotonous threads and people post grumpily on them as a result

This one part. The same threads are usually posted by newbies so are unaware of similar posts that have been posted previously and as a result get the grumpy, snappy, sarcastic comments."

True, and newbies aren't to know, and shouldn't be jumped on like that.

I mean if you look through the forums now, thee are loads of threads started by a few profiles, with titles like 'who likes anal' 'who likes dp' etc etc. They are just wank fodder, not genuine discussions or questions.

over a year ago

"I think part of the problem is the forums are in a bit of a poor state at the moment. There's lots and lots of samey threads, looking for wank fodder, often started by a small group of people. They bulk up the forum with monotonous threads and people post grumpily on them as a result

This one part. The same threads are usually posted by newbies so are unaware of similar posts that have been posted previously and as a result get the grumpy, snappy, sarcastic comments.

I mean if you look through the forums now, thee are loads of threads started by a few profiles, with titles like 'who likes anal' 'who likes dp' etc etc. They are just wank fodder, not genuine discussions or questions."

Not sure if it's quite the same thing as pack mentality jumping on certain points of view or a particular comment.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The forum is as it's always been What you make it. 1 things for sure pissing and moaning isn't going to change a thing so why not just grow a few more layers of skin lighten up a bit and have some fun...

over a year ago

People disagreeing with someone. Someone challenging or questioning a viewpoint. Neither of those are a bad things but people take exception to both on here aa a matter of course. For every person that allegedly jumps in posts there's another desperate to play the victim card.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"People disagreeing with someone. Someone challenging or questioning a viewpoint. Neither of those are a bad things but people take exception to both on here aa a matter of course. For every person that allegedly jumps in posts there's another desperate to play the victim card. "

True story

By *issIrishCoffeeWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Wow

over a year ago

And I have to say that having ventured back on this week for the first time in a couple of months, most of what was perceived as the clique seem to have disappeared but the comments about the clique remain. It's all about perception

over a year ago

Everyone can chat I love chatting

over a year ago

I mean if you look through the forums now, thee are loads of threads started by a few profiles, with titles like 'who likes anal' 'who likes dp' etc etc. They are just wank fodder, not genuine discussions or questions."

Agreed

over a year ago

"I think part of the problem is the forums are in a bit of a poor state at the moment. There's lots and lots of samey threads, looking for wank fodder, often started by a small group of people. They bulk up the forum with monotonous threads and people post grumpily on them as a result"

It's a sex site. I don't understand why people get annoyed by wank fodder.

Lots of 'regulars' post samey threads. Or random OPs that are just a statement.

Some people seem to post on every thread no matter what. Not sure why they can't just Avoid.

over a year ago

"And I have to say that having ventured back on this week for the first time in a couple of months, most of what was perceived as the clique seem to have disappeared but the comments about the clique remain. It's all about perception"

over a year ago

I seem to end threads lol good or bad. Not sure why that happens

over a year ago

What do you want to chat about?

I like chatting about loads of things "

over a year ago

It's a sex site. I don't understand why people get annoyed by wank fodder.

Lots of 'regulars' post samey threads. Or random OPs that are just a statement.

Some people seem to post on every thread no matter what. Not sure why they can't just Avoid. "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Whiney thread alert

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"I've not seen anyone attack anyone on hear over a post.

We'll expect for the spelling police. That's an all out war "

You called??

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

This one part. The same threads are usually posted by newbies so are unaware of similar posts that have been posted previously and as a result get the grumpy, snappy, sarcastic comments."

This is very common and i believe this happens the most. It always seems to be the same one's

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Welcome to the troll world

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I don't mind the packs as some call them,what i disagree with is the way more than one person starts having a dig at an individual. There's no need for that all. And they try tart it up with fancy rants as if to say "i haven't really said anyting bad".

Post new Message to Thread