Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women, do you really need a big one?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It can take a lot of effort for a man to read each woman's profile. It can take the average man around 60 seconds to get to the end, even longer if it's a longer profile. I mean, it would be a full time job opening and reading them all.

So I'm asking, if you could help us guys out and post below a short blurb, what we need to know about you lovely Fab ladies.

3 to 4 lines would be perfect, or my attention begins to wander.

Top tip - If you feel you need some visual aids, feel free to send direct pics.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Nah... Get off your arse and read it ya lazy git

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How short and sweet do you want it ??

over a year ago

"How short and sweet do you want it ?? "

About 5'5"

over a year ago

"Nah... Get off your arse and read it ya lazy git "

You know me too well

over a year ago

"How short and sweet do you want it ??

About 5'5" "

Good answer...

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

How many paragraphs do you need to say "I'm here for sex"?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Nah... Get off your arse and read it ya lazy git

You know me too well "

Well enough to know you still haven't read it

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"It can take a lot of effort for a man to read each woman's profile. It can take the average man around 60 seconds to get to the end, even longer if it's a longer profile. I mean, it would be a full time job opening and reading them all.

So I'm asking, if you could help us guys out and post below a short blurb, what we need to know about you lovely Fab ladies.

Top tip - If you feel you need some visual aids, feel free to send direct pics. "

Mine stays as it is you lazy lazy boy!

over a year ago

"How many paragraphs do you need to say "I'm here for sex"? "

over a year ago

"It can take a lot of effort for a man to read each woman's profile. It can take the average man around 60 seconds to get to the end, even longer if it's a longer profile. I mean, it would be a full time job opening and reading them all.

Mine stays as it is you lazy lazy boy! "

An your calling who lazy?

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"How many paragraphs do you need to say "I'm here for sex"?

42 "

...and a towel!

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Ours was really short,, but over time we felt the need to refine things as to preferances etc thinking it would save peoples time,,now your saying you dont have time to read it ? lol

By *ussexcouple40Couple
over a year ago

Sussex

Lazy men make bad lovers imho

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Mine stays as it is you lazy lazy boy!

An your calling who lazy? "

Misterbee of course.....lazy lazy boy!

over a year ago

"Lazy men make bad lovers imho"

That's a rubbish bio.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Lazy men make bad lovers imho

That's a rubbish bio. "

It's true

over a year ago

That's a rubbish bio.

It's true "

Prove it.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

That's a rubbish bio.

It's true

Prove it. "

Children...stop bickering...you're doing my head in..

over a year ago

Don't bother reading the text, just look at the pics. Pointless wasting time reading reams of text when they don't reply anyway.

over a year ago

"Nah... Get off your arse and read it ya lazy git "

Love the profile humour. Not relevant to the thread, but who gives a fuck .... me .... doh .... dam .... stabbed myself in the back. Sounds like a red dwarf one liner.

over a year ago

That's a rubbish bio.

It's true

Prove it.

Lol but I do agree about lazy men are crap at sex I was married to one .

Children...stop bickering...you're doing my head in.. "

over a year ago

That's a rubbish bio.

It's true

Prove it.

Children...stop bickering...you're doing my head in.. "

We've only just started.

over a year ago

"Don't bother reading the text, just look at the pics. Pointless wasting time reading reams of text when they don't reply anyway. "

It would help if those pictures told a story, like a comic.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Hmm. It could be done if I paraphrased my whole profile:

"I'm sure whoever is reading this happens to be a lovely person (well, not sure, but I'm trying to be polite) but in all probability I won't reply to a message that gets through my draconian filters and even if I did that's no guarantee I would want to meet you or have the free time to if I did. It's not you, it's me. So move along, nothing to see here."

3 sentences. Bosh.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Nah... Get off your arse and read it ya lazy git

Love the profile humour. Not relevant to the thread, but who gives a fuck .... me .... doh .... dam .... stabbed myself in the back. Sounds like a red dwarf one liner."

Ah cheers, thanks! Put a huge amount of thought into it... All of at least 30 seconds

over a year ago

"Don't bother reading the text, just look at the pics. Pointless wasting time reading reams of text when they don't reply anyway.

It would help if those pictures told a story, like a comic. "

A profile advice thread for women would be useful.

over a year ago

"Don't bother reading the text, just look at the pics. Pointless wasting time reading reams of text when they don't reply anyway.

A profile advice thread for women would be useful. "

Oh I would love to see one

over a year ago

A profile advice thread for women would be useful. "

isn't that like the end of the world? We know it could happen, but we'll never be around to see it. Has a woman ever asked for profile advice?

By *offee with MilkCouple
over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

"Hmm. It could be done if I paraphrased my whole profile:

"I'm sure whoever is reading this happens to be a lovely person (well, not sure, but I'm trying to be polite) but in all probability I won't reply to a message that gets through my draconian filters and even if I did that's no guarantee I would want to meet you or have the free time to if I did. It's not you, it's me. So move along, nothing to see here."

3 sentences. Bosh."

Hilarious

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

isn't that like the end of the world? We know it could happen, but we'll never be around to see it. Has a woman ever asked for profile advice? "

No...because even if a woman has no profile blurb, they still get shit-loads of messages from blokes...

over a year ago

i will come and get you when i want you - if you want me back - lets do it

over a year ago

isn't that like the end of the world? We know it could happen, but we'll never be around to see it. Has a woman ever asked for profile advice? "

I'm in

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

isn't that like the end of the world? We know it could happen, but we'll never be around to see it. Has a woman ever asked for profile advice?

No...because even if a woman has no profile blurb, they still get shit-loads of messages from blokes... "

Because men don't read profiles but in fairness neither do I . I was going to say they just look at the pretty pics but judging by my inbox some don't do that either

over a year ago

No...because even if a woman has no profile blurb, they still get shit-loads of messages from blokes...

Because men don't read profiles but in fairness neither do I . I was going to say they just look at the pretty pics but judging by my inbox some don't do that either "

Some men. Tarring with the same brush is simply what stops something before it starts.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Because men don't read profiles but in fairness neither do I . I was going to say they just look at the pretty pics but judging by my inbox some don't do that either

Some men. Tarring with the same brush is simply what stops something before it starts."

I'm actually going to test this theory, I'll check if those that message despite me saying don't bother have in fact read my profile. This should give us an idea

By *oloSoSmileMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

"Hmm. It could be done if I paraphrased my whole profile:

3 sentences. Bosh."

Damn I was about to message, I may still message

over a year ago

I think it's good to clearly spell it out you aren't all mind readers now after all

over a year ago

Some men. Tarring with the same brush is simply what stops something before it starts.

I'm actually going to test this theory, I'll check if those that message despite me saying don't bother have in fact read my profile. This should give us an idea "

If you don't want to receive mail. You have filters, if someone says 'not meeting' but still says looking for men and hasn't blocked men from

Mailing, maybe they just want to actually know if your okay.

By *ilent.KnightMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Top tip - If you feel you need some visual aids, feel free to send direct pics. "

Tl;dr

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I'm actually going to test this theory, I'll check if those that message despite me saying don't bother have in fact read my profile. This should give us an idea

If you don't want to receive mail. You have filters, if someone says 'not meeting' but still says looking for men and hasn't blocked men from

Mailing, maybe they just want to actually know if your okay. "

Clearly you haven't read my profile . I'm referring to the ones that are looking to put their tinky winky in a hole. My filter is delete as specified on my profile

over a year ago

So what you're saying is it takes less time to read a profile than it does to do the dishes?

I've already had mail today suggesting my profile is kinda long. I can tell you I rather like people who have no scaredycat fear of paragraphs.

over a year ago

"So what you're saying is it takes less time to read a profile than it does to do the dishes?

I've already had mail today suggesting my profile is kinda long. I can tell you I rather like people who have no scaredycat fear of paragraphs."

I didnt say how fast I can do the dishes.

over a year ago

I had a profile once that only talked about putting the washing outside. I got mail.

Post new Message to Thread