Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Deleting from Account

Jump to newest

By *appylooking4realfun OP   Man
over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

I am finding it very strange that people I have written to and added me as friends have gone and any sign of my message to them as I know when someone leave the message stays in the sent box.

So I like to know who is messing with my account and yes I know u say someone has access well no one does so I want to know who keeps deleting people and putting blocks to people who I have reg contact outside this site.

STOP DELETE FEMALES AND COUPLE OFF MY ACCOUNT

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

The message doesn't always stay when people leave

Unless you have given your password to someone then there will only be you using your account

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I am finding it very strange that people I have written to and added me as friends have gone and any sign of my message to them as I know when someone leave the message stays in the sent box.

So I like to know who is messing with my account and yes I know u say someone has access well no one does so I want to know who keeps deleting people and putting blocks to people who I have reg contact outside this site.

STOP DELETE FEMALES AND COUPLE OFF MY ACCOUNT "

Sorry, I'll stop deleting females and couples off your account. It was only a joke

over a year ago

"I am finding it very strange that people I have written to and added me as friends have gone and any sign of my message to them as I know when someone leave the message stays in the sent box.

Sorry, I'll stop deleting females and couples off your account. It was only a joke "

Can you delete the creeps off my account?

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Sorry, I'll stop deleting females and couples off your account. It was only a joke "

over a year ago

Tin foil hat for the man at the top...

over a year ago

when people leave i think they can request that everything attached to them goes as well - so maybe that's what is happening - sometimes you just get the unlos doodar

Post new Message to Thread