Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strangest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I've just been asked if a guy sent me some of his boxer shorts would I wear them for a day, take pics etc then send him them back...now I'm open minded and open to most things but this doesn't float my boat...what's everyone's strangest request and did you do it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was asked to be tied to a chair for an undetermined length of time (days) and, erm, "used" while I sat in my own filth.

over a year ago

Well I asked a guy if he would wear my boxer shorts for a day and take pics etc then send them back too me...

over a year ago

A couple that I won't name asked me if I would go to there's in a mini skirt.He would be tied up on a plastic sheet on the bed.She would be gripping his balls and insulting him.They wanted me to walk in and stoop above him and lift my skirt and poo in his mouth as she squeezes his balls and makes him eat it.

They even offered me money if I would do it and a taxi there and back.

No way would I ever do that as it's just gross and made me feel sick just reading it.

I blocked them and treys to erase it from my memory x

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Mine was when I first started having meets. Guy asked me if I'd like a threesome. He did give a female name which I can't remember. When I asked if it was his partner he replied no my German Shepherd!!!!!! Sicko

XX

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"A couple that I won't name asked me if I would go to there's in a mini skirt.He would be tied up on a plastic sheet on the bed.She would be gripping his balls and insulting him.They wanted me to walk in and stoop above him and lift my skirt and poo in his mouth as she squeezes his balls and makes him eat it.

No way would I ever do that as it's just gross and made me feel sick just reading it.

I blocked them and treys to erase it from my memory x "

Yep that's pretty gross,don't some people have strong stomachs!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Mine was when I first started having meets. Guy asked me if I'd like a threesome. He did give a female name which I can't remember. When I asked if it was his partner he replied no my German Shepherd!!!!!! Sicko

XX"

I think you'll find West Highland Terriers are better for that kind of shit

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/17 17:00:11]

over a year ago

"Well I asked a guy if he would wear my boxer shorts for a day and take pics etc then send them back too me... "

Who would pay the postage and packaging

over a year ago

"A couple that I won't name asked me if I would go to there's in a mini skirt.He would be tied up on a plastic sheet on the bed.She would be gripping his balls and insulting him.They wanted me to walk in and stoop above him and lift my skirt and poo in his mouth as she squeezes his balls and makes him eat it.

I blocked them and treys to erase it from my memory x

Yep that's pretty gross,don't some people have strong stomachs!"

And twisted views on fun lol x

over a year ago

I blocked them and treys to erase it from my memory x "

Shocking!

Mini skirts are so 1960's

Incidentally, the mini skirt was named after its designer Mary quant's favourite car !!

By *aturelover2016Man
over a year ago

London

A woman asked me to meet her the other week.

Now that is strange

Post new Message to Thread