Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lovely fab men...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have met some lovely men on this site. One of mine just popped in to give me a smashing surprise

Nothing sexual but just so thoughtful

Now I am all smiley like some kind of loon!

Sx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone from fab popped in to give you a non-sexual surprise? I feel like I've been doing this fab-thing all wrong

over a year ago

Lol

Just something I was talking about when I saw him this week

Popped in on his way home. Such a lovely man x

over a year ago

He wants it

over a year ago

"He wants it "

He has it x

By *ontanMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

There are some real wronguns on here...

But some of us.. are nice

By *aturelover2016Man
over a year ago

London

"Lol

Popped in on his way home. Such a lovely man x"

He is spoiling things for us total wankers

over a year ago

"Someone from fab popped in to give you a non-sexual surprise? I feel like I've been doing this fab-thing all wrong "

I've tried this with a few fab women, but their solicitors say I can't do that anymore.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Just so you all know, I'm not nice I'm a right ba**ard so beware

over a year ago

If anyone I've met reads this and wants to come around and give me presents I'm totally cool with that. Just putting it out there.

over a year ago

I like Aston Martins btw in case you're struggling.

over a year ago

I had someone who recognised me from a face pic I sent pop in unannounced, after following me back to my daughter's flat. It wasn't a nice surprise.

over a year ago

"I had someone who recognised me from a face pic I sent pop in unannounced, after following me back to my daughter's flat. It wasn't a nice surprise. "

Ohh! Not good

He did send me a quick message when he was ten mins away! He does have some sense!

Sx

over a year ago

"I had someone who recognised me from a face pic I sent pop in unannounced, after following me back to my daughter's flat. It wasn't a nice surprise.

Ohh! Not good

He did send me a quick message when he was ten mins away! He does have some sense!

Sx"

I told him he was lucky my son wasn't here, after he put his foot in the door as I shut it on him.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Lol

He is spoiling things for us total wankers"

over a year ago

Am nice but no1 gives me the chance boo

over a year ago

What a jolly splendid thread it sounds like you had a spiffing day

over a year ago

"I have met some lovely men on this site. One of mine just popped in to give me a smashing surprise

Sx"

I thought you meant an actual smash!!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I had someone who recognised me from a face pic I sent pop in unannounced, after following me back to my daughter's flat. It wasn't a nice surprise.

Ohh! Not good

Sx

I told him he was lucky my son wasn't here, after he put his foot in the door as I shut it on him. "

This is sooooo bad! I have noticed on Fab that because some women are happy for men to visit them at home which is their prerogative, other men seem to expect to visit our homes....no way that would happen, its my home and my space.

over a year ago

"I have met some lovely men on this site. One of mine just popped in to give me a smashing surprise

Sx"

That's great to hear!

I think a lot more guys would do stuff like that, but getting your foot in the door is the tricky part!

over a year ago

Sx

That's great to hear!

I think a lot more guys would do stuff like that, but getting your foot in the door is the tricky part!"

Just read the above posts about a guy who actually put his foot in someone's door I meant it figuratively, not literally!!

over a year ago

That's nice OP. See, push your way through the idiots and the nice men are here

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Bravo that man

I need to bag me a gift giver, I like food and shoes

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I also like food, but not the uncomfortable seats in wagamama after a sexathon.

over a year ago

This is always happening to me too, I've lost count of the amount of fab ladies who have just dropped in unannounced to give me a little something.

over a year ago

"I also like food, but not the uncomfortable seats in wagamama after a sexathon. "

Maybe not nandos and a few beers as that recent Bristol tinder date story shows

over a year ago

"This is always happening to me too, I've lost count of the amount of fab ladies who have just dropped in unannounced to give me a little something."

And how are the kids doing?

over a year ago

"This is always happening to me too, I've lost count of the amount of fab ladies who have just dropped in unannounced to give me a little something.

And how are the kids doing? "

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"This is always happening to me too, I've lost count of the amount of fab ladies who have just dropped in unannounced to give me a little something.

And how are the kids doing? "

That made me proper chuckle

over a year ago

Ohh! Not good

Sx

I told him he was lucky my son wasn't here, after he put his foot in the door as I shut it on him. "

Jeez! What's wrong with people

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"This is always happening to me too, I've lost count of the amount of fab ladies who have just dropped in unannounced to give me a little something."

So did you finally get that decorating done?

over a year ago

"

He made them help.

over a year ago

Ohh! Not good

Sx

Bloody hell! Did he apologise?

over a year ago

Ohh! Not good

Sx

I told him he was lucky my son wasn't here, after he put his foot in the door as I shut it on him.

This is sooooo bad! I have noticed on Fab that because some women are happy for men to visit them at home which is their prerogative, other men seem to expect to visit our homes....no way that would happen, its my home and my space."

It wasn't my home. I now block local men when I come across them..

over a year ago

Ohh! Not good

Sx

Bloody hell! Did he apologise? "

No, he kept begging for me to let him in. I rarely get angry but I was fuming. I screamed at him to fuck off and be thankful my son isn't here because he would knock you down those stairs. This is why I can't risk having anyone at mine, because he could possibly knock them back down the path if they knocked uninvited.

over a year ago

"Someone from fab popped in to give you a non-sexual surprise? I feel like I've been doing this fab-thing all wrong

I've tried this with a few fab women, but their solicitors say I can't do that anymore. "

This tickled me

over a year ago

Ohh! Not good

Sx

Bloody hell! Did he apologise?

No, he kept begging for me to let him in. I rarely get angry but I was fuming. I screamed at him to fuck off and be thankful my son isn't here because he would knock you down those stairs. This is why I can't risk having anyone at mine, because he could possibly knock them back down the path if they knocked uninvited. "

Sorry but sounds like that guy needed knocking down the path. x

over a year ago

Sx

Guess you well and truly put your foot in it there

That's great to hear!

I think a lot more guys would do stuff like that, but getting your foot in the door is the tricky part!

Just read the above posts about a guy who actually put his foot in someone's door I meant it figuratively, not literally!!"

over a year ago

Sx"

It's a nice post OP, some good guys on here who appreciate our fellow fabsters and vice versa x

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

If the title of this thread was Lovely Hideous Fab Men it would have my name all over it

over a year ago

He made them help. "

Too right, they don't get something for nothing.

over a year ago

None of my friends pop in to say hi and give me presents. I'm meeting the wrong guys. I always wanted to be a "precious fuck buddy" but now I know I'm just "any old fuck".

I'm off to eat some chocolate, that I bought myself

over a year ago

"None of my friends pop in to say hi and give me presents. I'm meeting the wrong guys. I always wanted to be a "precious fuck buddy" but now I know I'm just "any old fuck".

I'm off to eat some chocolate, that I bought myself "

Move up north, we're a far friendlier bunch. Chocolate anyone?

over a year ago

Sx"

Think I'm doing something wrong?!

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"None of my friends pop in to say hi and give me presents. I'm meeting the wrong guys. I always wanted to be a "precious fuck buddy" but now I know I'm just "any old fuck".

I'll buy you a pack of condoms and a bottle wine, be round later, what a charmer is me

over a year ago

I'm not one to expect or ask for presents. It was so out of the blue and so thoughtful. It really touched me

I had a fair few gifts of chocolates and flowers which is lovely but def not a prerequisite

I love my fab men but not in a 'love' way x

over a year ago

"Lol

He is spoiling things for us total wankers"

over a year ago

A while ago, on a previous profile I was chatting to a few men on here.

I'd arranged to meet one socially but he then decided he was too shy to meet in a pub and wanted to meet in a hotel room instead so that meet was cancelled.

I was all ready to go out so I was pissed off and I was telling this to another guy I was chatting to. He said he wasn't far away and he brought me round a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine to cheer me up

He's not on this site anymore but we still keep in touch on kik. All he got out of it was a doorstep kiss

By *ack_at_the_farm....Man
over a year ago

woodhall spa

Invest in some new friends and bag yourself a job at Rowntrees so you don't have to pay for the chocolate in future

Post new Message to Thread