Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

are all women, who meet men, wankers?

Jump to newest

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i think i am, like why do i always go for the knobheads?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Probably

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i have nice tits though so happy about that.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Define knobhead?

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Define knobhead? "

do i get a prize if i do this? not doing it for free.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Define knobhead?

do i get a prize if i do this? not doing it for free."

A prize you say? I'll go and have a rummage around in ma man drawer......

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Define knobhead?

A prize you say? I'll go and have a rummage around in ma man drawer......"

cool.

ok, well...to begin with just about every single guy i've met from here regularly is attached and lying about it, to me and their gf/mrs doesn't know. and you know what, i am gonna post something now in the rant thread to explain why this is not ok.

erm, idk what else makes someone a knobhead. but lying to me does. making me a part of something that could cause me potential drama is.

oh most of my exes = douchebags. but that's me, just was primed for shitty relationships from birth, i've kinda dealt with this but not quite if you look in the rant thread.

i don't even know what to do when nice comes along, i get scared of that and think it's either not real or not for me.

can my prize be peace of mind and understanding wtf is going?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps you should reconsider what you are really looking for. Most women want the handsome, toned, sauve men they see in the movies or their romantic fiction. The reality is that the really nice guys are the ones that the women don't notice, or consider to be too different from their ideal man.

I guess what I am suggesting is to take a chance on someone that your instincts tell you is wrong...

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Difficult question to answer but from several threads before I know that women do like (watching) wanking men.

over a year ago

"Define knobhead?

cool.

ok, well...to begin with just about every single guy i've met from here regularly is attached and lying about it, to me and their gf/mrs doesn't know. and you know what, i am gonna post something now in the rant thread to explain why this is not ok.

erm, idk what else makes someone a knobhead. but lying to me does. making me a part of something that could cause me potential drama is.

oh most of my exes = douchebags. but that's me, just was primed for shitty relationships from birth, i've kinda dealt with this but not quite if you look in the rant thread.

i don't even know what to do when nice comes along, i get scared of that and think it's either not real or not for me.

can my prize be peace of mind and understanding wtf is going?"

The prince always comes in the end. Bide your time.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I'm a wanker, and I meet men too, cause sometimes... DIY is boring.

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Perhaps you should reconsider what you are really looking for. Most women want the handsome, toned, sauve men they see in the movies or their romantic fiction. The reality is that the really nice guys are the ones that the women don't notice, or consider to be too different from their ideal man.

I guess what I am suggesting is to take a chance on someone that your instincts tell you is wrong...

"

not even sure nice exists tbh, really. i'm probably not even nice myself. and i don't even go for nice looking, i do for hook ups coz who wouldn't? but for anything more than that i go for 'personality'...maybe i'm attracted to crap personalities.

i'm marrying my washing machine anyway. it's all i need in my life.

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Define knobhead?

cool.

The prince always comes in the end. Bide your time. "

lol, save me mario!!

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Difficult question to answer but from several threads before I know that women do like (watching) wanking men."

i do like doing that sometimes, yes.

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"I'm a wanker, and I meet men too, cause sometimes... DIY is boring."

i don't even bother wanking. shoulda given this topic a different title.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Define knobhead?

cool.

can my prize be peace of mind and understanding wtf is going?"

Well I've got a bottle of Tipp-Ex, some Blu Tack and a few drawing pins if that's any good

over a year ago

"Define knobhead?

cool.

The prince always comes in the end. Bide your time.

lol, save me mario!! "

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Define knobhead?

cool.

Well I've got a bottle of Tipp-Ex, some Blu Tack and a few drawing pins if that's any good "

always need drawing pins here. not sure about the other stuff though.

over a year ago

I like to think I'm a nice polite and humble person... yet the modern day it's hard to find and meet women I think, in a non biased way it's difficult to meet someone who isn't a psycho aswel lol that goes for men and women... we all know they're out there haha

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"I like to think I'm a nice polite and humble person... yet the modern day it's hard to find and meet women I think, in a non biased way it's difficult to meet someone who isn't a psycho aswel lol that goes for men and women... we all know they're out there haha"

my next topic will be 'are all people wankers' and i will ask what makes them so.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Define knobhead?

cool.

Well I've got a bottle of Tipp-Ex, some Blu Tack and a few drawing pins if that's any good

always need drawing pins here. not sure about the other stuff though."

Ooooh, I've got a big chain of paper clips as well, I've absolutely no idea why though

A sand timer that works more quickly one way than it does the other

3 assorted pencil sharpeners.

I think I need to clear some of this shit out ffs

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Define knobhead?

cool.

always need drawing pins here. not sure about the other stuff though.

Ooooh, I've got a big chain of paper clips as well, I've absolutely no idea why though

A sand timer that works more quickly one way than it does the other

3 assorted pencil sharpeners.

I think I need to clear some of this shit out ffs "

i need pencil sharpeners too. hey these are turning out to be great prizes.

that sand times sounds pretty cool too.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/09/17 07:29:26]

over a year ago

No

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"i think i am, like why do i always go for the knobheads?"

No you're not a wanker,why do you think you alway's go for the knobheads?

This man/woman thing is hard work at time's isn't it. All I want to do is find someone that I'm completely compatible with. Do we have to make compromises all the time when we meet someone,is that how it works?!

Think I might be being a bit of a wanker at the moment,I should be feeling excited and I'm not

over a year ago

Well there are plenty of "Nice guys" on this site! Women like the a-holes or bad boys. Dont moan about it hun its probably the best sex you have had right? And they probably treat you like crap right? Yet you still keep coming back for more!

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"i think i am, like why do i always go for the knobheads?

This man/woman thing is hard work at time's isn't it. All I want to do is find someone that I'm completely compatible with. Do we have to make compromises all the time when we meet someone,is that how it works?!

Think I might be being a bit of a wanker at the moment,I should be feeling excited and I'm not "

don't know why, i'm just a bad judge of character and people are good at bullshitting me?

what you supposed to be feeling excited about?

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Well there are plenty of "Nice guys" on this site! Women like the a-holes or bad boys. Dont moan about it hun its probably the best sex you have had right? And they probably treat you like crap right? Yet you still keep coming back for more! "

er no i fuck them off actually, and i've always said most of the sex i've got off here is shit.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Pondering the thread title, surely the idea of men and women meeting is reduce the reliance on wanking

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Probably "

only just realised you called me a wanker.

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

"I like to think I'm a nice polite and humble person... yet the modern day it's hard to find and meet women I think, in a non biased way it's difficult to meet someone who isn't a psycho aswel lol that goes for men and women... we all know they're out there haha"

Have you seen the crazy hot scale for women it's so true

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Think I might be being a bit of a wanker at the moment,I should be feeling excited and I'm not

don't know why, i'm just a bad judge of character and people are good at bullshitting me?

"

I've recently started dating someone and you're supposed to feel excited aren't you. I just don't think I'm capable of feeling excited anymore,I'm either not that hugely into him or it's me being perimenipausal,I think it's a bit of both

I've been single for too long that doesn't help either. Suppose I just want to feel something for someone,just don't think I can anymore. Suppose being emotionless does have it's benefits.

I'm talking shite ignore me. You come across as someone who would be a good judge of character and not be taken in by bullshitters so that surprising!

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

I've recently started dating someone and you're supposed to feel excited aren't you. I just don't think I'm capable of feeling excited anymore,I'm either not that hugely into him or it's me being perimenipausal,I think it's a bit of both

I've been single for too long that doesn't help either. Suppose I just want to feel something for someone,just don't think I can anymore. Suppose being emotionless does have it's benefits.

I'm talking shite ignore me. You come across as someone who would be a good judge of character and not be taken in by bullshitters so that surprising!"

sounds more sensible that way. why would you get excited over someone you don't even know that well yet? i'm a slow burner myself, won't feel those butterflies until i've fallen completely.

once i figure out bullshit i do deal with it but it's just pissing me off how easily some men are bullshitting me. and not with the obvious stuff, and there's no flags either. idk think i've lost my brain along the way somewhere.

over a year ago

"i think i am, like why do i always go for the knobheads?"

Because we're all knobheads

over a year ago

depends how good with their hands they are

over a year ago

"Well there are plenty of "Nice guys" on this site! Women like the a-holes or bad boys. Dont moan about it hun its probably the best sex you have had right? And they probably treat you like crap right? Yet you still keep coming back for more!

er no i fuck them off actually, and i've always said most of the sex i've got off here is shit.

"

Well... you will keep overlooking the fabulous blokes... like me for instance...

Just sayin like.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i got a forum ban, will be back tomorrow to discuss this further. thanks.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm talking shite ignore me. You come across as someone who would be a good judge of character and not be taken in by bullshitters so that surprising!

sounds more sensible that way. why would you get excited over someone you don't even know that well yet? i'm a slow burner myself, won't feel those butterflies until i've fallen completely.

once i figure out bullshit i do deal with it but it's just pissing me off how easily some men are bullshitting me. and not with the obvious stuff, and there's no flags either. idk think i've lost my brain along the way somewhere. "

Yeah you could be right I just don't know anymore. I just find it so hard to get a relationship with someone.

I hate people who lie with a passion,they're the lowest of the low and need disposing off in a very vile way!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"i got a forum ban, will be back tomorrow to discuss this further. thanks. "

Pants

over a year ago

"Perhaps you should reconsider what you are really looking for. Most women want the handsome, toned, sauve men they see in the movies or their romantic fiction. The reality is that the really nice guys are the ones that the women don't notice, or consider to be too different from their ideal man.

"

Noooo, always trust your instincts. It's attraction you can question.

over a year ago

I'm talking shite ignore me. You come across as someone who would be a good judge of character and not be taken in by bullshitters so that surprising!"

I can empathise. I know from experience that copious amounts of (recognised) bullshit does dampen down hope/excitement. It's as if you're waiting for the next load and resigned to it for protection rather than be disappointed.

I recently let my guard down and didn't recognise i was being played. It hurt so I'm back to bs expectation.

over a year ago

once i figure out bullshit i do deal with it but it's just pissing me off how easily some men are bullshitting me. and not with the obvious stuff, and there's no flags either. idk think i've lost my brain along the way somewhere.

Yeah you could be right I just don't know anymore. I just find it so hard to get a relationship with someone.

I hate people who lie with a passion,they're the lowest of the low and need disposing off in a very vile way! "

They certainly are scum.

over a year ago

No but alot of them are pure hard work lol

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

I hate people who lie with a passion,they're the lowest of the low and need disposing off in a very vile way! "

i still find it easy to love people, hard to trust them but easy to like them and if i feel they are good people (as per my expectations) then love them too.

but do understand there is something wrong with me so that's why.

over a year ago

I hate people who lie with a passion,they're the lowest of the low and need disposing off in a very vile way!

i still find it easy to love people, hard to trust them but easy to like them and if i feel they are good people (as per my expectations) then love them too.

but do understand there is something wrong with me so that's why. "

I don't know why you think something is wrong with you. You still have a healthy attitude to trusting people. If people lie that's not your fault for trusting them, it's their fault for lying.

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

but do understand there is something wrong with me so that's why.

I don't know why you think something is wrong with you. You still have a healthy attitude to trusting people. If people lie that's not your fault for trusting them, it's their fault for lying. "

nobody else seems this gutted when they're lied to, and not as trusting of knobheads.

them books i told you about are pretty good though and explain a lot about myself and why i'm like this.

over a year ago

"Well there are plenty of "Nice guys" on this site! Women like the a-holes or bad boys. Dont moan about it hun its probably the best sex you have had right? And they probably treat you like crap right? Yet you still keep coming back for more! "

You're so nice about it, too.

Maybe the "bad" guys just have the confidence to approach women, which is attractive in itself, and they don't act like a-holes who think they're nice but still moan and stereotype. Also they call you "hun," which is such an a-hole thing to do.

By *imonP23Man
over a year ago

Shepton Mallet

This is a casual-sex site. If you're looking for a "prince", maybe this isn't the right site for that?

I'm not saying you should leave Fab, just that you should also be looking elsewhere too. I've lost count of the number of sites I've signed up to, and sometimes I even get a meet from a site I haven't logged into for ages. But I try to remember what each site's ethos is, and what a woman from that site is likely to be expecting.

over a year ago

Look based on Steel Heels thread I changed my profile to I'm a Wanker. So on the basis of of this I've added 'I'm a wanker and you're a knobhead if you even consider meeting me' to my profile text. Hopefully that should do the trick

By *DontExist OP   Woman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Look based on Steel Heels thread I changed my profile to I'm a Wanker. So on the basis of of this I've added 'I'm a wanker and you're a knobhead if you even consider meeting me' to my profile text. Hopefully that should do the trick

"

haha, just looked at your profile now.

i'll have to find steels thread now.

Post new Message to Thread