Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thursday is Rant Day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Kicking this off early to get the maximum rantage in.

Come one, come all and share your troubles so that we may sympathise (or mock).

Unburden yourself before the weekend so that you may enjoy it with a lighter heart*

*lighter heart not guaranteed, batteries not included

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i bought 2 b-cup bras (from china so they should be small) but they are too big. not sure how small my tits are any more.

over a year ago

"i bought 2 b-cup bras (from china so they should be small) but they are too big. not sure how small my tits are any more.

"

Tissue paper will be your saviour for now

Dodgy imports? Rant approved

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"i bought 2 b-cup bras (from china so they should be small) but they are too big. not sure how small my tits are any more.

"

That is a major rant!

Mine is that I asked Alexa to play songs from 1986 and it's playing True Faith by New Order from 1987....

#firstworldproblems

over a year ago

That is a major rant!

Mine is that I asked Alexa to play songs from 1986 and it's playing True Faith by New Order from 1987....

#firstworldproblems "

Alexa still thinks I can't handle the truth and won't open the pod bay doors but she will beam me up

Music travesty? Rant approved

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

It's way too early...or way too late to work up a decent rant...

Off to curl up round my pet dinosaurs and drift off to trogladyte dreamland

By *eviant DriverMan
over a year ago

Roberttown

Ok one thing that really pisses me off.

Today while driving my bus around a shit hole area two chavvy waynetta type women get with 3 bairns in tow and another in a pram (top money pram btw).

One starts to regale her mate how she's going down to the social as she hasn't been "paid" this week.

FFS you get paid after doing a job not sat on your arse watching TV and smoking Richmond's.

What you get my dear scummy mummy is benefits that I and other working folk earn for you!

Ahhh and breathe.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

Tissue paper will be your saviour for now

Dodgy imports? Rant approved "

i need like 3 times the amount of tissue than the boobage in the bra. it really is massive cups.

over a year ago

"Ok one thing that really pisses me off.

Today while driving my bus around a shit hole area two chavvy waynetta type women get with 3 bairns in tow and another in a pram (top money pram btw).

One starts to regale her mate how she's going down to the social as she hasn't been "paid" this week.

FFS you get paid after doing a job not sat on your arse watching TV and smoking Richmond's.

What you get my dear scummy mummy is benefits that I and other working folk earn for you!

Ahhh and breathe."

Frustrating terminology usage? Rant approved

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

My rant begins...

Ok my rant is about stupid face supermarkets. Let's call this particular flavour Tescock. I have a fondness for the drinking of cider. Not just any cider mind. The marvel that is Cidre from Stella artois, glass bottle though. Tescock always used to stock this and it was cheap. They didn't do multiple of the bottles so individual bottles for 1.60. Anyhoo, last week when I ventured through the door with a skip in my step and a semi in my boxers I found the shelf was filled with fruity varieties, no apple.

I pulled aside one of Tescocks staff and asked where they kept the Cidre apple.

He declared thay thay has discontinued it in the store as the markets were changing and fruty ciders were the in thing. After getting over the shock I left the store heartbroken and flaccid.

I know why they do it but it's always my favourites

By *eviant DriverMan
over a year ago

Roberttown

Try the Thatcher's Gold. Sling a few bottles in the freezer for 45 minutes and your boxers will stand proud again.

You could always try Old Rosie but she's a harsh mistress and if you're not careful those boxers may be soiled... Whilst your stood at the front of the detention suite

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

"Try the Thatcher's Gold. Sling a few bottles in the freezer for 45 minutes and your boxers will stand proud again.

You could always try Old Rosie but she's a harsh mistress and if you're not careful those boxers may be soiled... Whilst your stood at the front of the detention suite "

I shall try this Thatchers thanking you sir

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

You have skinny tits

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Thumbs up for Thatchers here too

over a year ago

I've had a bad back for three weeks now.

It's getting on my fucking nerves now.

Any woman who complains about childbirth is a wuss.

Childbirth is a piece of piss compared to back pain.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

You have skinny tits "

starting to think i have no tits lol. did just see a top on ebay saying 'i have no tits' and was thinking to get it.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"I've had a bad back for three weeks now.

"

you been the doctors? i've got a frozen shoulder, had it for over a week now, painkillers are only helping coz i'm using them to get high.

over a year ago

you been the doctors? i've got a frozen shoulder, had it for over a week now, painkillers are only helping coz i'm using them to get high."

Yep, been given naproxen.

Been told to move around to help it. I walk anywhere and I'm in agony afterwards.

I cough or sneeze and the spasm of pain that goes through my back is excruciating.

I honestly don't remember childbirth being this painful or debilitating

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

you been the doctors? i've got a frozen shoulder, had it for over a week now, painkillers are only helping coz i'm using them to get high.

Been told to move around to help it. I walk anywhere and I'm in agony afterwards.

I cough or sneeze and the spasm of pain that goes through my back is excruciating.

I honestly don't remember childbirth being this painful or debilitating "

they give you a shit ton of stronger drugs for childbirth, that's why. i'm on naproxen too, taking more than they said i should but they don't work for long enough and i'm not having stomach pains so think it's ok.

bladey reminded me not to take too many co-codamol coz of the paracetamol in them but i honestly think most prescription drugs don't last long, maybe 30 mins for really bad pain.

what's causing it, do you know? i have arthritis so also using ibrurofen and that helps a little, but none of them work enough or for long.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"My rant begins...

Ok my rant is about stupid face supermarkets. Let's call this particular flavour Tescock. I have a fondness for the drinking of cider. Not just any cider mind. The marvel that is Cidre from Stella artois, glass bottle though. Tescock always used to stock this and it was cheap. They didn't do multiple of the bottles so individual bottles for 1.60. Anyhoo, last week when I ventured through the door with a skip in my step and a semi in my boxers I found the shelf was filled with fruity varieties, no apple.

He declared thay thay has discontinued it in the store as the markets were changing and fruty ciders were the in thing. After getting over the shock I left the store heartbroken and flaccid.

I know why they do it but it's always my favourites "

Try the raspberry. Trust me I work for the fuckers it's by far the best

over a year ago

they give you a shit ton of stronger drugs for childbirth, that's why. i'm on naproxen too, taking more than they said i should but they don't work for long enough and i'm not having stomach pains so think it's ok.

bladey reminded me not to take too many co-codamol coz of the paracetamol in them but i honestly think most prescription drugs don't last long, maybe 30 mins for really bad pain.

what's causing it, do you know? i have arthritis so also using ibrurofen and that helps a little, but none of them work enough or for long."

I seem to get a bad back every few years. The last time was about three or four years ago on Christmas Day.

It just doesn't seem to be getting better this time. Childbirth doesn't last for three weeks.

I'm going to try and get some sleep. Night and thanks for letting me rant, it's helped xxx

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

what's causing it, do you know? i have arthritis so also using ibrurofen and that helps a little, but none of them work enough or for long.

I seem to get a bad back every few years. The last time was about three or four years ago on Christmas Day.

It just doesn't seem to be getting better this time. Childbirth doesn't last for three weeks.

I'm going to try and get some sleep. Night and thanks for letting me rant, it's helped xxx

"

might not help if you do find a cause anyway, hasn't for me now i think about it.

no worries, i rant enough myself and know what constant, extended pain can be like.

hope it's gone soon, or you find better drugs at least.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

ooh here's my rant of rants.

when a fucking guy with baggage talks supposed shit to you for months, you finally meet him coz he seems alright (more than alright, he seems genuine, not full of shit, and fucking great), his wife finds out, she contacts you about meeting him and starts asking all kinds of personal stuff and he just leaves you to deal with this shit.

like wtaf?????

she's not my baggage i shouldn't be dealing with this at all. and he is a prick for leaving me to it. would love to know how she found me also coz i kept all this under wraps coz i am secretive. nobody here knew about this or him i reckon so idk how she would about us.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"ooh here's my rant of rants.

when a fucking guy with baggage talks supposed shit to you for months, you finally meet him coz he seems alright (more than alright, he seems genuine, not full of shit, and fucking great), his wife finds out, she contacts you about meeting him and starts asking all kinds of personal stuff and he just leaves you to deal with this shit.

like wtaf?????

she's not my baggage i shouldn't be dealing with this at all. and he is a prick for leaving me to it. would love to know how she found me also coz i kept all this under wraps coz i am secretive. nobody here knew about this or him i reckon so idk how she would about us.

"

Women do the same thing. Probably well over 12 months ago now I got a phone call out the blue and on the other end I heard this creaky voice ask me if I was shagging his Mrs. No I said and who the fuck are you. I'm bla blas husband to which I said ohhh fuckinel in that case yes but as far as I'm aware she's single. I then had to deal with a blubbering mess that I felt for because I've had this done to me. Strangely I never seen her again. Silly cow

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

like wtaf?????

Women do the same thing. Probably well over 12 months ago now I got a phone call out the blue and on the other end I heard this creaky voice ask me if I was shagging his Mrs. No I said and who the fuck are you. I'm bla blas husband to which I said ohhh fuckinel in that case yes but as far as I'm aware she's single. I then had to deal with a blubbering mess that I felt for because I've had this done to me. Strangely I never seen her again. Silly cow "

it's just shit. did she not even contact you to apologise?

i felt a bit sorry for her until she started trying to guilt trip me by going on about their kids having no dad then i just thought fuck off. i've been a single parent myself and know it's not that bad and it's better for the kids not to have miserable parents so stopped caring then.

By *eviant DriverMan
over a year ago

Roberttown

I honestly don't remember childbirth being this painful or debilitating "

The doc told me to take 1 naproxen and two paracetamol when I was in pain a year ago. Obviously ask your GP but it took the day to day pain away and just left a "niggle" that I could deal with.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

You have skinny tits

starting to think i have no tits lol. did just see a top on ebay saying 'i have no tits' and was thinking to get it. "

Save money. use duct tape. YW

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

You have skinny tits

starting to think i have no tits lol. did just see a top on ebay saying 'i have no tits' and was thinking to get it.

Save money. use duct tape. YW "

i do like those crosses the models wear, ones that look like black tape.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

like wtaf?????

Women do the same thing. Probably well over 12 months ago now I got a phone call out the blue and on the other end I heard this creaky voice ask me if I was shagging his Mrs. No I said and who the fuck are you. I'm bla blas husband to which I said ohhh fuckinel in that case yes but as far as I'm aware she's single. I then had to deal with a blubbering mess that I felt for because I've had this done to me. Strangely I never seen her again. Silly cow

i felt a bit sorry for her until she started trying to guilt trip me by going on about their kids having no dad then i just thought fuck off. i've been a single parent myself and know it's not that bad and it's better for the kids not to have miserable parents so stopped caring then."

She may have tried i don't know. I blocked her on everything and cut her out my life. It's how I deel with people for my own good. Lie to me 1s about anything and your gone no discussion.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

like wtaf?????

i felt a bit sorry for her until she started trying to guilt trip me by going on about their kids having no dad then i just thought fuck off. i've been a single parent myself and know it's not that bad and it's better for the kids not to have miserable parents so stopped caring then.

She may have tried i don't know. I blocked her on everything and cut her out my life. It's how I deel with people for my own good. Lie to me 1s about anything and your gone no discussion."

yeah probably for the best. not even sure you can apologise for stuff like this really. they aren't sorry for anything except getting caught.

over a year ago

I'm off for 2 weeks, so obviously I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder, got a throat infection and woke up with a cold sore.

over a year ago

"My rant begins...

I know why they do it but it's always my favourites "

Ordinarily this would get short shrift from me as I quite like a fruity cider

But

Way back before flavoured popcorn was a thing, Asda sold a banana popcorn that was a wonderful thing. Do they sell that now? Hell no.

Shops removing favourite items? Rant approved

over a year ago

"

Illnesseses are always a pain in the bum. Or back in your case. Rant approved

over a year ago

like wtaf?????

"

Other people's lack of discretion leading to unwanted crap? Rant approved

over a year ago

"I'm off for 2 weeks, so obviously I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder, got a throat infection and woke up with a cold sore.

"

That sounds like quite an intense 2 weeks off if you've managed all those

Rant approved

over a year ago

I've got three rants already, surprising seeing as it's so early

Rant number one-the job I went for an interview for yesterday (went really well) I probably won't be able to take because the pay decrease is too much. Pissed off because it's much more sociable hours, much more local, and a lot less physically demanding !

Rant number two-my sister has blocked me, myself and my children on all forms of social media because my daughter called her a copycat for getting the same haircut as her. Wtf?!

Rant number three-oh where do I even begin

over a year ago

"I've got three rants already, surprising seeing as it's so early

Rant number one-the job I went for an interview for yesterday (went really well) I probably won't be able to take because the pay decrease is too much. Pissed off because it's much more sociable hours, much more local, and a lot less physically demanding !

Rant number two-my sister has blocked me, myself and my children on all forms of social media because my daughter called her a copycat for getting the same haircut as her. Wtf?!

Rant number three-oh where do I even begin "

Would those benefits outweigh the drop in salary? Health and being able to have time for others would bring their own rewards. If not, did you know this before going for an interview?

Ridiculous social media blocking? Rant approved

Rant with no details? Denied

over a year ago

Would those benefits outweigh the drop in salary? Health and being able to have time for others would bring their own rewards. If not, did you know this before going for an interview?

Rant with no details? Denied "

I'm starting to think they would

As for no details, I'm off to work now but rest assured, I shall be back later to fill you in

over a year ago

No nothing to rant about

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

Bloody bloody.

Just hope it settles by the weekend..

over a year ago

"No nothing to rant about "

Always one

over a year ago

"No nothing to rant about

Always one "

Well that went well is what it should have been

over a year ago

Not much of a rant. I seem like a heartless cunt but I'm not.

over a year ago

I wanted some extra sleep this morning but fat chance! Bloody chickens making a racket, then the road sweeper cleaning my street, car doors slamming, my dog chomping on her rawhide bone and an International phone call that got me out of bed for no reason.

Grrrrrr umpy now, need a shag

over a year ago

Ahhh and breathe.

Frustrating terminology usage? Rant approved "

Rant on approving a rant calling a benefit claimant scummy when her story is unknown and only assumed! Disgusting and judgemental.

over a year ago

"

No it's not (for most) but fortunately doesn't last 3 weeks

over a year ago

"My rant begins...

I know why they do it but it's always my favourites

Ordinarily this would get short shrift from me as I quite like a fruity cider

But

Way back before flavoured popcorn was a thing, Asda sold a banana popcorn that was a wonderful thing. Do they sell that now? Hell no.

Shops removing favourite items? Rant approved "

Sometimes it's the manufacturer. My fave green and black dark choc had cherries in it. They stopped making it

over a year ago

Rant with no details? Denied "

Rant 2 - her time of the month?

over a year ago

"I wanted some extra sleep this morning but fat chance! Bloody chickens making a racket, then the road sweeper cleaning my street, car doors slamming, my dog chomping on her rawhide bone and an International phone call that got me out of bed for no reason.

Grrrrrr umpy now, need a shag "

You're hearing sounds heightened. Have a play and orgasm and hopefully that will chill any edginess you're experiencing (even if it's subconscious).

over a year ago

I have been crammed on a train in to London, which was a good warm up for the tube journey. I couldn't get anywhere near the doors for the first two that came along but a little body lube and and a running start got me squeezed on to the third, where I spent a pleasant 20 minutes with my face pressed against a door that very so often would slowly slide open and then close again.

The joy of public transport in the mornings!!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Cunty people

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Kids arguing before they go to school ... I don't want to be referee first thing !! Grrr

over a year ago

Idiots!

People are either incapable or reluctant to do what they are paid and trained to do! Leaving it to me to sort out while they swat blame away and slither away back into their holes.

Mark my words idiot! Your time WILL come!

over a year ago

No rants here

Yet......

I'm still at home lounging around drinking coffee in bed and loving life

But fairly soon I have to go outside - where all the cuntiness is

To work where the majority are REALLY stupid and a little odd ...

over a year ago

"

Have you tried a chiropractor? Hurts like hell but usually gets to the root of the problem if it's a long term thing x

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

I've run out of milk. Again! Fucks off to shop. Back later

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"

1 natural, 2 emergency CS

Last year had surgery on my back.

I'm with you on back pain xx

over a year ago

I'm hungry and whiny, not really ranty though

over a year ago

"I'm hungry and whiny, not really ranty though "

I'm getting a feeling of Déjà vu

over a year ago

"I'm hungry and whiny, not really ranty though

I'm getting a feeling of Déjà vu "

Hehe I'm always whiny when I'm hungry!

over a year ago

Hehe I'm always whiny when I'm hungry! "

Yes... I noticed

over a year ago

Yes... I noticed "

I have chocolate hobnobs though

over a year ago

Yes... I noticed

I have chocolate hobnobs though "

You know all the right things to say to me

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I've had no punishment for almost 2 months

over a year ago

ahhhh you know what - yesterday i had a little rant and saved it - god knows if i can remember what it was now

over a year ago

Ahhh and breathe.

Rant on approving a rant calling a benefit claimant scummy when her story is unknown and only assumed! Disgusting and judgemental."

The rant revolved around the incorrect use of the term 'paid'

While I have sympathy with your rant, it is ranting at the wrong thing. Denied

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"ahhhh you know what - yesterday i had a little rant and saved it - god knows if i can remember what it was now"

That's rant worthy not remembering the rant

over a year ago

"ahhhh you know what - yesterday i had a little rant and saved it - god knows if i can remember what it was now

That's rant worthy not remembering the rant "

isnt it just -

over a year ago

"I have been crammed on a train in to London, which was a good warm up for the tube journey. I couldn't get anywhere near the doors for the first two that came along but a little body lube and and a running start got me squeezed on to the third, where I spent a pleasant 20 minutes with my face pressed against a door that very so often would slowly slide open and then close again.

The joy of public transport in the mornings!! "

It amazes me how many walkable journeys are taken on the Tube.

But I've been there and experienced the joys - approved

over a year ago

"Kids arguing before they go to school ... I don't want to be referee first thing !! Grrr "

Duct tape is your answer - denied

over a year ago

"Idiots!

People are either incapable or reluctant to do what they are paid and trained to do! Leaving it to me to sort out while they swat blame away and slither away back into their holes.

Mark my words idiot! Your time WILL come! "

Lazy workers? Approved

over a year ago

"I've run out of milk. Again! Fucks off to shop. Back later "

Self inflicted through a lack of planning. The 6 P's would have helped - denied

over a year ago

"I've had no punishment for almost 2 months "

That's disgraceful - you need a white knight to come and rectify that.

Approved

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"I've had no punishment for almost 2 months

Approved and coming on my noble steed very soon to rectify "

FTFY

over a year ago

Have you tried a chiropractor? Hurts like hell but usually gets to the root of the problem if it's a long term thing x"

I might have to look into seeing a chiropractor. It seems to happen every few years. The first time was when I was 20 and stepped off the kerb to let a woman with a pram get by, I jolted my back and since then it occasionally plays up.

It doesn't usually last this long though

over a year ago

Approved and coming on my noble steed very soon to rectify

FTFY

"

Very naughty

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Approved and coming on my noble steed very soon to rectify

FTFY

Very naughty "

over a year ago

Ahhh and breathe.

Rant on approving a rant calling a benefit claimant scummy when her story is unknown and only assumed! Disgusting and judgemental.

While I have sympathy with your rant, it is ranting at the wrong thing. Denied "

Actually when you consider the simplest definition of the verb to pay is the transferrence of money, then you're wrong nerrrr . It is a term used by benefit agencies eg "your child benefit will be paid into your account".

over a year ago

Ahhh and breathe.

Actually when you consider the simplest definition of the verb to pay is the transferrence of money, then you're wrong nerrrr . It is a term used by benefit agencies eg "your child benefit will be paid into your account".

"

Rant therefore approved (even though i actually meant to rant at the original post )

over a year ago

Ahhh and breathe.

Rant therefore approved (even though i actually meant to rant at the original post )"

I like your perseverance here and I'm going to approve based on pluck and moxie

over a year ago

People who don't indicate when changing lanes on the motor way

People randomly changing lanes on round abouts

People

By *eviant DriverMan
over a year ago

Roberttown

"I'm hungry and whiny, not really ranty though "

Should have said. I'd have got you a butty

over a year ago

Ahhh and breathe.

Rant therefore approved (even though i actually meant to rant at the original post )

I like your perseverance here and I'm going to approve based on pluck and moxie "

Goes to look up moxie

over a year ago

An irritant more than a rant - the spelling of the prefix non as none. I'm seeing it in an ever increasing amount. Does anyone pronounce it as none so hence the spelling? Otherwise non is phonetically n.o.n.

Confuddled

over a year ago

It's not Friday

over a year ago

"It's not Friday "

Calendar based statement of the obvious? Denied

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

No means no!

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"No means no! "

Yes

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"No means no!

Yes "

Only if there's lemon drizzle involved

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"No means no!

Yes

Only if there's lemon drizzle involved "

I hope you're referring to cake

over a year ago

"I have been crammed on a train in to London, which was a good warm up for the tube journey. I couldn't get anywhere near the doors for the first two that came along but a little body lube and and a running start got me squeezed on to the third, where I spent a pleasant 20 minutes with my face pressed against a door that very so often would slowly slide open and then close again.

The joy of public transport in the mornings!! "

On the train home again now so should be in the pub by 2:15....

Oh wait, sorry, that was meant for the "bragging Thursday" thread! My bad

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Selfish boys. Yes I'm a top, yes I'm a Domme but I like to be pleasured too. Coming to me with strap-on demands, wanting their kinks sorted and arse filled. People pay me good money for that. In my private life, I'm expect a better return.

Rant over.

over a year ago

Why do I see most women want a dominant man? 'Im a sub'. I'd like to read a profile once in a while say how involved she'd get in the bedroom with me, rather than I get the impression I'm going to be doing all the work to get her off and myself. I'm starting to look at this MrGrey fantasy woman have, as another way to be a lazy sod in the bed.

over a year ago

"Why do I see most women want a dominant man? 'Im a sub'. I'd like to read a profile once in a while say how involved she'd get in the bedroom with me, rather than I get the impression I'm going to be doing all the work to get her off and myself. I'm starting to look at this MrGrey fantasy woman have, as another way to be a lazy sod in the bed.

"

Haha you calling me lazy?

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Why do I see most women want a dominant man? 'Im a sub'. I'd like to read a profile once in a while say how involved she'd get in the bedroom with me, rather than I get the impression I'm going to be doing all the work to get her off and myself. I'm starting to look at this MrGrey fantasy woman have, as another way to be a lazy sod in the bed.

"

Hang on I thought you like to be in control make your mind up

over a year ago

"No means no! "

Beans means Heinz

But I get where you are coming from - approved

over a year ago

"Selfish boys. Yes I'm a top, yes I'm a Domme but I like to be pleasured too. Coming to me with strap-on demands, wanting their kinks sorted and arse filled. People pay me good money for that. In my private life, I'm expect a better return.

Rant over. "

Absolutely no need for that. A happy Domme is a thing of wonder - approved

over a year ago

Rant 2 - her time of the month? "

It's been going on a while so I'm guessing not

Right, rant 3- my mum and uncle spending 3-4 years ignoring me when I point out that my lovely nan has got dementia. To the point where she now can't be left alone because she wanders off, calls the police, leaves the gas on....etc etc. Having finally managed to convince my mum that she needs to go into sheltered living/care home/something similar, it's all arranged for next week. In the meantime, all I'm getting is 'can you come to this meeting/phone this person/speak to this dr/come to London' about 5 times a day! Clearly I'm doing as much as I can while also working full time and looking after the family.... am I superwoman or something?!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

People/person Who is a cunt. Who does what they want but continues to complain about £.

Who flips their shit when it's mentioned about cancelling plans which will involve a lot of £.

Mate. Take a hint. You're a cunt and the other person doesn't want to spend spend weekend with you.

Prick absolute prick.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

And now I am so infuriated I could cry.

Fucking prick. I need someone to take them out. Asshole.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I fear if I start ranting I may not stop.

over a year ago

I,m ranting because I went up the shop just now and the man serving asked if I needed some assistance to put my goodies in the bags. I know I,m pushing on a bit but I,m not quite an old dear yet....rant, rant

XXX

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Throwing money at someone or something won't make things better

Fucking idiots.

over a year ago

"People/person Who is a cunt. Who does what they want but continues to complain about £.

Who flips their shit when it's mentioned about cancelling plans which will involve a lot of £.

Mate. Take a hint. You're a cunt and the other person doesn't want to spend spend weekend with you.

Prick absolute prick."

Yes he's a cunt

over a year ago

"People/person Who is a cunt. Who does what they want but continues to complain about £.

Prick absolute prick."

Approved

Sniper rifle is loaded in the car. I just need a target

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"And now I am so infuriated I could cry.

Fucking prick. I need someone to take them out. Asshole."

This is my rifle this is my gun

This is for fighting this is for fun

over a year ago

"I,m ranting because I went up the shop just now and the man serving asked if I needed some assistance to put my goodies in the bags. I know I,m pushing on a bit but I,m not quite an old dear yet....rant, rant

XXX"

Are you sure he didn't ask to empty his bags on your goodies?

Inappropriate helpfulness - approved

over a year ago

Rant 2 - her time of the month?

It's been going on a while so I'm guessing not

Right, rant 3- my mum and uncle spending 3-4 years ignoring me when I point out that my lovely nan has got dementia. To the point where she now can't be left alone because she wanders off, calls the police, leaves the gas on....etc etc. Having finally managed to convince my mum that she needs to go into sheltered living/care home/something similar, it's all arranged for next week. In the meantime, all I'm getting is 'can you come to this meeting/phone this person/speak to this dr/come to London' about 5 times a day! Clearly I'm doing as much as I can while also working full time and looking after the family.... am I superwoman or something?! "

Needy family after ignoring you? Approved

over a year ago

Hang on I thought you like to be in control make your mind up "

I said - I like to be in Costa

over a year ago

"And now I am so infuriated I could cry.

Fucking prick. I need someone to take them out. Asshole.

This is my rifle this is my gun

This is for fighting this is for fun "

This place is getting a little tense.

*i have the twelve inch picture vinyl including the Eskimo Pussy mix of that song from that film.

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Ranting doesn't work for me.

By *eliz NelsonMan
over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Nope! All good here

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman