Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Geography and the single swinger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi again folks

Just had a thought. Do singletons in cities have more hook ups, or are the blurbs the place to be. I am in a very rural part of Aberdeenshire and meets are rare, but I have been thinking about relocation to a larger community to increase my chances.

My only concern is that living where I do, folks in the city say how jealous they are. So would I, a single male, fare better in the big city, or should I stick with it in the sticks?

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd move mate

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Sounds really overcrowded where you are...so many people..so little time...

The secrets to find a cave on a beach and run coach tours...

All the meets you could ever handle

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

Legend has it that those who do not present themselves as a walking phallus are the ones who drown in meets. Maybe more choice in cities but not sure more meets.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i'm in a small town but it's in the middle of everywhere and has a swinging club so i'm never short of meets should i choose to have them.

over a year ago

Hmmm, well I've been looking at moving to a more urban area. Hell the nearest Mcdonalds is 45 miles away.

I'm in a lovely place, just not many people or opportunities to meet anyone...

The dilemma..

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You'd seriously move just to get meets

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"Hmmm, well I've been looking at moving to a more urban area. Hell the nearest Mcdonalds is 45 miles away.

The dilemma.. "

the amount of shit neighbours i've had i would advise anyone living somewhere they like not to move. wish i'd never left Bury personally.

over a year ago

"Hmmm, well I've been looking at moving to a more urban area. Hell the nearest Mcdonalds is 45 miles away.

The dilemma..

the amount of shit neighbours i've had i would advise anyone living somewhere they like not to move. wish i'd never left Bury personally."

Ah it has a good market by all accounts

By *ineMan
over a year ago

I'd move so that the nearest McDonald's was 90 miles away...

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"You'd seriously move just to get meets "

That's what I was thinking!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

the amount of shit neighbours i've had i would advise anyone living somewhere they like not to move. wish i'd never left Bury personally."

Haha ya black pudding you

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

The dilemma..

the amount of shit neighbours i've had i would advise anyone living somewhere they like not to move. wish i'd never left Bury personally.

Ah it has a good market by all accounts "

the people are nicer than here also, well most of them.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

The dilemma..

Haha ya black pudding you "

i love black pudding, see that's something else i'm missing out on coz i moved.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"You'd seriously move just to get meets

That's what I was thinking!"

Hmmm maybe I was a tad hasty what you doing tonight

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

i love black pudding, see that's something else i'm missing out on coz i moved. "

I'll drop you some off on my way to work next week. Can't stand the things myself...

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Hmmm maybe I was a tad hasty what you doing tonight "

I'm actually debating something with myself to be honest

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

The dilemma..

I'll drop you some off on my way to work next week. Can't stand the things myself..."

that'd be nice thanks. what time will i have to be awake? i'm on a shit load of painkillers right now but tbh hardly sleeping as they don't work too well.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Hmmm maybe I was a tad hasty what you doing tonight

I'm actually debating something with myself to be honest "

Sounds ominous I'm intrigued

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

I'll drop you some off on my way to work next week. Can't stand the things myself...

that'd be nice thanks. what time will i have to be awake? i'm on a shit load of painkillers right now but tbh hardly sleeping as they don't work too well."

I can do it on days or nights. Mail me Sunday and we'll sort it

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

The dilemma..

that'd be nice thanks. what time will i have to be awake? i'm on a shit load of painkillers right now but tbh hardly sleeping as they don't work too well.

I can do it on days or nights. Mail me Sunday and we'll sort it "

ok. i finally got my sim card for my new phone so can do that. took them weeks to send one out.

hope i remember, i'm kinda enjoying buzzing off the tablets and keep taking too many. i don't expect the onus to be on you to remember.

over a year ago

The dilemma..

I can do it on days or nights. Mail me Sunday and we'll sort it "

What's so special about this bury blackpudding?

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

ok. i finally got my sim card for my new phone so can do that. took them weeks to send one out.

hope i remember, i'm kinda enjoying buzzing off the tablets and keep taking too many. i don't expect the onus to be on you to remember."

You sound like me you may have yo share

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

What's so special about this bury blackpudding?"

No idea can't stand them

By *ontanMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Im moving to leeds next week so will find out very soon

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

The dilemma..

hope i remember, i'm kinda enjoying buzzing off the tablets and keep taking too many. i don't expect the onus to be on you to remember.

You sound like me you may have yo share "

it's only co-codamol, naproxen, ibrurfen, but take enough of them and you start tripping a little.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

it's only co-codamol, naproxen, ibrurfen, but take enough of them and you start tripping a little. "

Eh can't mail you

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

The dilemma..

it's only co-codamol, naproxen, ibrurfen, but take enough of them and you start tripping a little.

Eh can't mail you "

hahaha, no tablets for you.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

That's what I was thinking!"

I know a nice man cave...

On a beach with golden sunsets shimmering waves no traffic it's almost perfect...

Apart from the trogladyte who lives there

over a year ago

It's a quiet place, lovely views and no crime. But OMG it can get so boring and ugh nothing to do...

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

The dilemma..

What's so special about this bury blackpudding?"

i thought it was an innuendo for something else tbh.

over a year ago

The dilemma..

i thought it was an innuendo for something else tbh. "

What!! You saying bladey doesn't was his cock

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

What!! You saying bladey doesn't was his cock "

What

over a year ago

The dilemma..

What "

Only asked the question mate

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

What

Only asked the question mate "

It's been a long night mate what's the question your post doesn't make sense....

"What!! You saying bladey doesn't was his cock"

over a year ago

"You'd seriously move just to get meets "

i thought that

over a year ago

The dilemma..

What

It's been a long night mate what's the question your post doesn't make sense....

"What!! You saying bladey doesn't was his cock" "

This little bit mate

Don't take it to heart...was meant tongue in cheek reply to 3sum

over a year ago

"It's a quiet place, lovely views and no crime. But OMG it can get so boring and ugh nothing to do... "

Stay where you are, get a camper van and go on tour when you get bored

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

The dilemma..

What

"What!! You saying bladey doesn't was his cock"

This little bit mate

Don't take it to heart...was meant tongue in cheek reply to 3sum "

Ok well so long as you get it I'm sure the pixys will be happy. Wonders off scratching head

over a year ago

I live in a small town though it's close to both Durham and Newcastle so the fun is available if I want it

over a year ago

Bigger population means bigger chance to find like minded people. London is by far better then where I am now but the difference in population is something like 1:2000

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Nothing wrong with the Scottish countryside for finding potential meets. But you do have to travel to do so.

Must just be you!

over a year ago

Probably not. The grass is always greener OP. Especially in the s'burbs.

I hate Manchester.

over a year ago

I moved to a more populated area and I can honestly say its harder-if anything there's too much choice!

over a year ago

"It's a quiet place, lovely views and no crime. But OMG it can get so boring and ugh nothing to do... "

Just buy a faster car to get places quicker. Being in a city might just mean even more people around that you'll never sleep with either. At least you have nice views where you are

By *ineMan
over a year ago

"It's a quiet place, lovely views and no crime. But OMG it can get so boring and ugh nothing to do...

Just buy a faster car to get places quicker. Being in a city might just mean even more people around that you'll never sleep with either. At least you have nice views where you are "

Learn to fly... birds travel thousands of miles to...well whatever

Post new Message to Thread