Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cold Feet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who else is excited for the return of the new series on friday 9pm on itv1? I cant wait. I watched it 13 years ago when it started, it is nice to see the originals still in there. I wonder what will happen this time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes me I loved it .Always reminds me of some people I know .That's what's funny about it as I bet alot can relate about family stuff and relationships .

over a year ago

Me

over a year ago

"Me "

I thought you'd fecked off

over a year ago

Me!! Cant wait, loved it first time round and thought the new series was marvelous earlier this year. So well written and acted.

With Cold Feet and upcoming new seaons of The Walking Dead and Line of Duty, I am looking forward to snuggling down to some great autumn tv viewing... just need a hottie to give me a foot rub at the same time

over a year ago

"Me

I thought you'd fecked off "

I had a shorter sentence than I expected to get

over a year ago

"Me

I thought you'd fecked off

I had a shorter sentence than I expected to get "

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Me!! Cant wait, loved it first time round and thought the new series was marvelous earlier this year. So well written and acted.

With Cold Feet and upcoming new seaons of The Walking Dead and Line of Duty, I am looking forward to snuggling down to some great autumn tv viewing... just need a hottie to give me a foot rub at the same time "

Oooh naughty Minxy...got me all excited then at the thought of a new Line Of Duty this year..just checked and it's not likely before 2019!!

over a year ago

"Me!! Cant wait, loved it first time round and thought the new series was marvelous earlier this year. So well written and acted.

With Cold Feet and upcoming new seaons of The Walking Dead and Line of Duty, I am looking forward to snuggling down to some great autumn tv viewing... just need a hottie to give me a foot rub at the same time

Oooh naughty Minxy...got me all excited then at the thought of a new Line Of Duty this year..just checked and it's not likely before 2019!! "

Ooohh I'm sure I saw a teaser clip for it recently??? Maybe it was just wishful thinking however

I try that with lots of things... it might work one day

over a year ago

With Cold Feet and upcoming new seaons of The Walking Dead and Line of Duty, I am looking forward to snuggling down to some great autumn tv viewing... just need a hottie to give me a foot rub at the same time "

What when where

New series of line of duty, I can't wait.

over a year ago

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Are there any programs you done watch?

I couldn't get into the last series, watched it all the time when I was younger though.

over a year ago

What when where

New series of line of duty, I can't wait."

You'll have a long wait for line of duty it's not coming back until 2019.

over a year ago

What when where

You'll have a long wait for line of duty it's not coming back until 2019."

I got a bit overexcited about what is and isnt starting again soon... whoopsie

over a year ago

What when where

You'll have a long wait for line of duty it's not coming back until 2019.

I got a bit overexcited about what is and isnt starting again soon... whoopsie "

If any one has seen glitch. The long awaited series 2 has got a airing date of 29th of November. ..you heard it here first

over a year ago

"Are there any programs you done watch?

I couldn't get into the last series, watched it all the time when I was younger though."

That is right. I like to watch alot and yeah, this is one of my favourite programs

over a year ago

1 day left

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Thanks OP I had forgotten it was coming back on...

Filmed in two of my fav places in the world...Manchester...and just down the road from the man cave.

I even once tried walking naked with a rose between the cheeks of my ass.. knocked on the door...

And her dad opened it

over a year ago

It starts tonight

over a year ago

They are interviewing them on the one show

Post new Message to Thread