Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dreams ...

Jump to newest

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

Had a right strange dream last night ... one of those ones that makes you feel a bit upset when you wake up and been on my mind all day

Anyone else had this ?

Or what's the weirdest one ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not looking good if you're a dreamer in USA

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

I had one that was sad, I woke crying a few weeks ago

My dad died almost 2 years ago and in my dream I caught sight of my youngest brother sat doing up his laces and I thought for a few seconds it was my Dad. I've never woken crying before and it threw me for a day or so. Stupid brain!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I had one the other night, A Woman I knew was naked behind me, She put her arm around me and said hold me as I turned around to hold her I woke up staring at my pillow

It might of had something to do with the cuddle thread from the other night

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"I had one that was sad, I woke crying a few weeks ago

My dad died almost 2 years ago and in my dream I caught sight of my youngest brother sat doing up his laces and I thought for a few seconds it was my Dad. I've never woken crying before and it threw me for a day or so. Stupid brain!"

Just like me I woke up sobbing and today the slightest thing is making my eyes fill up

Totally out of sorts I can tell ya

It's very strange isn't it

over a year ago

I've done this before, it takes it out of you emotionally.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i dreamed one of my kids had died and when i woke up i thought he had, i was gutted.

he's ok though.

over a year ago

Every now and then I do get distressing dreams. They can be so vivid at times.

The worst are when I am near wakefulness, realising that I am dreaming and my hearts thumping but I know that for some reason I'm not breathing. It's almost like my brain is stuck between dreaming and awake and normal service can't resume until I get fully out of it. The moment I finally do click awake I take the hugest deep breath like I've been stuck underwater!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I've given up on dreaming

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

It's that real feeling of sadness since waking up

I actually can't wait to go to bed and start a new day Haha

over a year ago

I had a dream I was running away from someone nasty .I couldn't see who it was ,just hear the foot steps .I woke up screaming and sweaty as I had been running in my bed .Bed was a mess , neally as bad as messy sex bed .You know what I mean !!!!

over a year ago

I dreamt yesterday that I was on BBC Breakfast. I felt sad because Susanna Reid is on ITV.

over a year ago

I have these dreams that seem really normal but then I end up just randomly realising I'm far away from home in nothing but my underpants

Those are pretty disturbing and its always a relief to waking up

over a year ago

Years ago when my gran was close to passing and I'd been to visit her in hospital and really just hold her hand. That night I dreamt that all the close family who'd passed during my adult life at least (my mum, my other grandparents, my grans siblings etc) were all flying around in a big aeroplane having a massive party and waiting for my Nana to join them. It was sad but kinda gave me comfort too.. X

over a year ago

I'm taking tramadol for pain relief at the minute and keep having creepy fucked up dreams, flashbacks and general deja vous feelings. Some have involved fab members past and present, colleagues and friends. I think Freud would have had a field day with me

Post new Message to Thread