Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Picture and video requests

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello gorgeous sexy people. Help me out if you will with requests for kinky pictures or videos I can create and share with you personally of the world of fab. I love the whole process of play and knowing someone else has ordered the action is a big thrill.

If you are embarrassed by your own depravity I definitely want to hear your request, but feel free to message rather than post.

Let's hear from you please xxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I used to make horrendous picture requests whenever posts like this would come up in the forum. I thought it was funny because people would say they'd do "anything" so I enjoyed giving them tasks I knew would be too extreme.

Until the one day it wasn't too extreme for someone....never again

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Haha. Oh dear. Care to divulge?

over a year ago

"I used to make horrendous picture requests whenever posts like this would come up in the forum. I thought it was funny because people would say they'd do "anything" so I enjoyed giving them tasks I knew would be too extreme.

Until the one day it wasn't too extreme for someone....never again "

Spill.... I need to know!

over a year ago

"I used to make horrendous picture requests whenever posts like this would come up in the forum. I thought it was funny because people would say they'd do "anything" so I enjoyed giving them tasks I knew would be too extreme.

Until the one day it wasn't too extreme for someone....never again "

Haha ERM ok .... I would decline politely if I wasn't into it. Dare I ask what the requested scene was????

over a year ago

"Haha. Oh dear. Care to divulge?"

I'd rather not remember, but...

I said he should take a dildo, cum on it to lube it up, stick it up his bum, then suck it dry. I wanted picture evidence throughout. Usually such requests get a little chatting and no pictures...

This time the person said they didn't have a dildo, so I said they could use anything. They asked if it had to be their own cum, or if it could be someone else's. I said it had to be theirs.

I then got told I could have a video of I gave them my kik, but I thought it was all talk so I declined. But I got those pictures. To my utter shock I got those pictures. I think he used a carrot in the end.

It's all in a thread somewhere....was ages ago now.

over a year ago

"Haha. Oh dear. Care to divulge?

I said he should take a dildo, cum on it to lube it up, stick it up his bum, then suck it dry. I wanted picture evidence throughout. Usually such requests get a little chatting and no pictures...

This time the person said they didn't have a dildo, so I said they could use anything. They asked if it had to be their own cum, or if it could be someone else's. I said it had to be theirs.

I then got told I could have a video of I gave them my kik, but I thought it was all talk so I declined. But I got those pictures. To my utter shock I got those pictures. I think he used a carrot in the end.

It's all in a thread somewhere....was ages ago now. "

Well no suggestions from you thanks!!!!

over a year ago

Well no suggestions from you thanks!!!!"

Oh!

If it makes any difference, the guy who wanted the picture requests seemed to like it all.

over a year ago

Well no suggestions from you thanks!!!!

Oh!

If it makes any difference, the guy who wanted the picture requests seemed to like it all. "

Well I like it too....just ..... not....THAT!

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

It's all in a thread somewhere....was ages ago now. "

Ewwwww. Well least he got one of his 5 a day

over a year ago

So no serious suggestions? That's disappointing xx

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Ewwwww. Well least he got one of his 5 a day "

Twice!

Post new Message to Thread