Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Confessions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Father reciprocity is in his confessional box today what would you naughty people like forgiven....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Father reciprocity is in his confessional box today what would you naughty people like forgiven...."

I can't confess to a father, we need our sister Lisa back. We boycott this confession box

over a year ago

Stand in the corner and say 3 hail Marys!

over a year ago

Many years ago, a neighbour was rebuilding an engine for his car. He had meticulously labelled every last nut and bolt as it was removed.

I thought it would be amusing to throw a handful of extra engine parts into his box.

When he put his engine back together, he was horrified to find a few extras.

Being slow and methodical, he proceeded to spend the next week stripping his engine back down to find out where these spare parts had come from, but never did find anything missing.

In my defence, I did tell him as he started to strip the engine down for a second time, but he wouldn't believe I would do anything like that and continued to take it apart.

over a year ago

I got an erection during my last spanking and i com in my boxers

over a year ago

"Father reciprocity is in his confessional box today what would you naughty people like forgiven...."

Don't believe that crap sorry Protestant only God can forgive.

over a year ago

You are absolved!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/17 15:17:05]

over a year ago

"Many years ago, a neighbour was rebuilding an engine for his car. He had meticulously labelled every last nut and bolt as it was removed.

I thought it would be amusing to throw a handful of extra engine parts into his

Being slow and methodical, he proceeded to spend the next week stripping his engine back down to find out where these spare parts had come from, but never did find anything missing.

In my defence, I did tell him as he started to strip the engine down for a second time, but he wouldn't believe I would do anything like that and continued to take it apart."

absolved go in peace!

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Many years ago, a neighbour was rebuilding an engine for his car. He had meticulously labelled every last nut and bolt as it was removed.

I thought it would be amusing to throw a handful of extra engine parts into his box.

In my defence, I did tell him as he started to strip the engine down for a second time, but he wouldn't believe I would do anything like that and continued to take it apart."

haha that's genius .

over a year ago

"I got an erection during my last spanking and i com in my boxers "
4 hail Marys and don't do it again

over a year ago

I confess that when I first passed my test I slowly drove up my parents driveway.I parked my car behind my dads pride and joy.His fully restored e-type jaguar.I thought my car was in neutral and I lifted my foot off the clutch and my car jumped forward and smashed into the back of my dads car.He came running out and I said there was something wrong with my car and that it slipped into gear.

After a lot of sorrys and lies about how my car malfunctioned I sort of got away with it x

over a year ago

"I confess that when I first passed my test I slowly drove up my parents driveway.I parked my car behind my dads pride and joy.His fully restored e-type jaguar.I thought my car was in neutral and I lifted my foot off the clutch and my car jumped forward and smashed into the back of my dads car.He came running out and I said there was something wrong with my car and that it slipped into gear.

After a lot of sorrys and lies about how my car malfunctioned I sort of got away with it x "

see me on the vestry after church....

over a year ago

for throwing a sicky today!

over a year ago

"for throwing a sicky today! "
hmmm a tricky one.... Ah fuck it you are forgiven!

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

That's a coincidence. When I stripped you I found a few extra parts!

over a year ago

Impure thoughts. Always impure thoughts

over a year ago

My ex was a jamacian,when i first met him i invited him for dinner,he loved red snappa fish,i got them from a take away,and told him i cooked them,he said it was the best snappa he had ever eaten i heated them in the microwave so the place smelt of fish.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

That is wicked. Love the devil in you though

over a year ago

"My ex was a jamacian,when i first met him i invited him for dinner,he loved red snappa fish,i got them from a take away,and told him i cooked them,he said it was the best snappa he had ever eaten i heated them in the microwave so the place smelt of fish. "
no harm done go with s clear conscience!

over a year ago

"Impure thoughts. Always impure thoghts "
hmm I shall have to ponder this at length. Come to the vicarage after dark.....

over a year ago

I bought a new phone not long ago. I haven't got round to giving everyone my new number yet and now every so often I'll text my brother creepy little messages such as "you look so peaceful when you sleep". He still hasn't figured out it's me

over a year ago

"I bought a new phone not long ago. I haven't got round to giving everyone my new number yet and now every so often I'll text my brother creepy little messages such as "you look so peaceful when you sleep". He still hasn't figured out it's me "
definitely absolved! Take 20 quid from the collection box and buy yourself a pint or 2!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Forgive me father for I have sinned, it is xxx years since my last confession and these are my sins:-

At night I dream of fondelling a big black cock which is 10 inches long.

I've made meals for people, dropped meat on the kitchen floor, the dog has licked it and I've put it back on their plates, then asked numerous times while they are eating it if are they enjoying the meal.

over a year ago

"Forgive me father for I have sinned, it is xxx years since my last confession and these are my sins:-

I've made meals for people, dropped meat on the kitchen floor, the dog has licked it and I've put it back on their plates, then asked numerous times while they are eating it if are they enjoying the meal.

"

We won't be coming round for dinner then

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Years ago I lived in a flat 2nd floor. I kept marine fish in a 1000litre aquarium. After cleaning the tank I went out for a few hrs down to Cornwall.

My neighbour called me letting me know that we had a problem with a water pipe as his ceiling in his bathroom was now in his bath and all over the bathroom floor.

On my return home I realised I hadn't put the external filter back on to the tank correctly and the tank now only had about 2ins of water at the bottom (fish ok).

Im sorry Tony as I never confessed my sins

By *ilk_TrayMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

"My ex was a jamacian,when i first met him i invited him for dinner,he loved red snappa fish,i got them from a take away,and told him i cooked them,he said it was the best snappa he had ever eaten i heated them in the microwave so the place smelt of fish. "

Shaking my head how could you!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Forgive me father for I have sinned, it is xxx years since my last confession and these are my sins:-

We won't be coming round for dinner then "

That's a shame cutie, I think the dog would like you....as a snack lol.

over a year ago

"I bought a new phone not long ago. I haven't got round to giving everyone my new number yet and now every so often I'll text my brother creepy little messages such as "you look so peaceful when you sleep". He still hasn't figured out it's me definitely absolved! Take 20 quid from the collection box and buy yourself a pint or 2!"

mighty kind of you!

over a year ago

That's a shame cutie, I think the dog would like you....as a snack lol."

But you can come to mine

over a year ago

I've made meals for people, dropped meat on the kitchen floor, the dog has licked it and I've put it back on their plates, then asked numerous times while they are eating it if are they enjoying the meal

"

how long since your last confession?! My my tut tut... As for your impure thoughts and actions walk 3 times round the churchyard flogging yourself with s wilted lettuce...

over a year ago

"Years ago I lived in a flat 2nd floor. I kept marine fish in a 1000litre aquarium. After cleaning the tank I went out for a few hrs down to Cornwall.

My neighbour called me letting me know that we had a problem with a water pipe as his ceiling in his bathroom was now in his bath and all over the bathroom floor.

On my return home I realised I hadn't put the external filter back on to the tank correctly and the tank now only had about 2ins of water at the bottom (fish ok).

"

as the fish were still alive your sin is absolved go in peace!

over a year ago

I've been sleeping with my mates sister for a few months

over a year ago

"Years ago I lived in a flat 2nd floor. I kept marine fish in a 1000litre aquarium. After cleaning the tank I went out for a few hrs down to Cornwall.

"

as the fish were still alive your sin is absolved go in peace!

over a year ago

"I've been sleeping with my mates sister for a few months "
forgiven have a tenner off the collection plate!

over a year ago

"I've been sleeping with my mates sister for a few months forgiven have a tenner off the collection plate!"

Banging! Pint anyone?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I've made meals for people, dropped meat on the kitchen floor, the dog has licked it and I've put it back on their plates, then asked numerous times while they are eating it if are they enjoying the meal

how long since your last confession?! My my tut tut... As for your impure thoughts and actions walk 3 times round the churchyard flogging yourself with s wilted lettuce..."

Maybe 15 years since my last confession!

Why a wilted lettuce father and why am I not being asked to come to the Vicarage after dark for complete absolution? I'll question every punishment father....

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

That's a shame cutie, I think the dog would like you....as a snack lol.But you can come to mine "

lol you're miles away.

over a year ago

That's a shame cutie, I think the dog would like you....as a snack lol.But you can come to mine

lol you're miles away. "

So I am ha. Send me a message. I can't send one to you. Have a chat if you like

over a year ago

how long since your last confession?! My my tut tut... As for your impure thoughts and actions walk 3 times round the churchyard flogging yourself with s wilted lettuce...

Maybe 15 years since my last confession!

Why a wilted lettuce father and why am I not being asked to come to the Vicarage after dark for complete absolution? I'll question every punishment father...."

very well my child come to the vestry after evensong I shall be waiting there with my good friend father up!

over a year ago

I haven't kept up the repayments on my exorcism, Father - does that mean my house is going to be "re-possessed"?

over a year ago

"I haven't kept up the repayments on my exorcism, Father - does that mean my house is going to be "re-possessed"? "
I'm afraid so my child perhaps I should come to the house and spray you with my "holy water"

Post new Message to Thread