Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ped-Egg Dilemma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

OK so I've been using a Ped-Egg to remove some hard skin from my heels....

I'm quite bemused by the large amount of powdered skin I've removed over the last week, I would say sufficient to fill a bottle of the type herbs and spices are sold in....

So do I put it in a jar and allow my friend to think its pre-grated parmesan cheese or should I throw it away ?...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I know what I would do

over a year ago

"I know what I would do "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mischievous minx

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"OK so I've been using a Ped-Egg to remove some hard skin from my heels....

I'm quite bemused by the large amount of powdered skin I've removed over the last week, I would say sufficient to fill a bottle of the type herbs and spices are sold in....

So do I put it in a jar and allow my friend to think its pre-grated parmesan cheese or should I throw it away ?... "

You are really, truly gross!

over a year ago

Get that spaghetti on the boil & get your date over for dinner with a sprinkle of Parmesan !!!!!

over a year ago

"

Mischievous minx"

So that's a vote condiment ....

over a year ago

"Get that spaghetti on the boil & get your date over for dinner with a sprinkle of Parmesan !!!!!"

What a rotten lot we forumites appear to be.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/17 09:02:35]

over a year ago

Offer it as

over a year ago

A cola

over a year ago

So do I put it in a jar and allow my friend to think its pre-grated parmesan cheese or should I throw it away ?...

You are really, truly gross! "

So that's another yes for the parmesan gag ...

over a year ago

Is this a real question?

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

oooohhh you are awful. But I like you

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

So do I put it in a jar and allow my friend to think its pre-grated parmesan cheese or should I throw it away ?... "

Literally snorted with laughter

over a year ago

"Offer it as "

mate no offence intended but that's not something I welcome in this thread....

But it's there now so I'll just ignore it and hope others do too

over a year ago

"Is this a real question? "

Erm yes....

over a year ago

"oooohhh you are awful. But I like you "

Another vote for the parmesan

over a year ago

"Offer it as

mate no offence intended but that's not something I welcome in this thread....

But it's there now so I'll just ignore it and hope others do too"

Well it would teach em a hard and valuable lesson on not accepting unidentified substances from dodgy people

over a year ago

Literally snorted with laughter "

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

You may turn them cannibal then they'll eat the rest of you .

over a year ago

"You may turn them cannibal then they'll eat the rest of you . "

over a year ago

?? omg pmsl

over a year ago

it might smell the same

over a year ago

"?? omg pmsl"

Is that another vote for Do-it

over a year ago

"it might smell the same "

It does kick up a stick if you work up a frenzy when your scarifying the dead skin off.....

over a year ago

I think it's conclusive. We're all a bunch of buggers

over a year ago

"I think it's conclusive. We're all a bunch of buggers "

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Least you could say with honesty, that the dish is good for the sole.

ok, I'll get me coat........

over a year ago

I feel your pain...I have the same problem with pressure points on the base of my feet.

So I've been using one for years with the added use to buff the feet with a battery operated micro-pedi.

Whilst since being diagnosed as type 2 diabetes....I now have the use of a podiatrist every two months.

Now come on...you weren't expecting a reply like that eh

over a year ago

"I feel your pain...I have the same problem with pressure points on the base of my feet.

So I've been using one for years with the added use to buff the feet with a battery operated micro-pedi.

Whilst since being diagnosed as type 2 diabetes....I now have the use of a podiatrist every two months.

Now come on...you weren't expecting a reply like that eh "

No that's way beyond the symptoms which stimulated my podiatry exfoliation.....

During the summer months I relish the oppertunity to walk to places I would otherwise drive too ....

I guess the hard skin ii just my feet's way of protesting their disapproval of my fair weather meanderings ....

Is the battery operated micro-pedi a worthwhile investment ?

PS you didn't vote ?

Is it Cheese or is it Chuck ?

over a year ago

"I feel your pain...I have the same problem with pressure points on the base of my feet.

During the summer months I relish the oppertunity to walk to places I would otherwise drive too ....

I guess the hard skin ii just my feet's way of protesting their disapproval of my fair weather meanderings ....

PS you didn't vote ?

Is it Cheese or is it Chuck ? "

Micro-pedis are great...it's quite a recent investment. But whilst a normal ped egg cuts through the hard skin faster...it leaves it quite rough which promotes a buildup of the hard skin again.

So buffing them with the micro gives the feet longevity...you should pick one up in tesco for around a tenner

As for the vote...I think I would give it to someone I didn't like who participated in that unspeakable thing on this thread

over a year ago

PS you didn't vote ?

Is it Cheese or is it Chuck ?

Micro-pedis are great...it's quite a recent investment. But whilst a normal ped egg cuts through the hard skin faster...it leaves it quite rough which promotes a buildup of the hard skin again.

So buffing them with the micro gives the feet longevity...you should pick one up in tesco for around a tenner

As for the vote...I think I would give it to someone I didn't like who participated in that unspeakable thing on this thread "

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

As a side note, I've had a selection of these Micro Pedi etc foot accessories. But I find that none of them actually remove hard skin very well apart from the ones that are like a file that you move yourself rather than it taking batteries and being on a motor. When you push the other ones against your skin hard enough to actually be able to smooth it the motor stops so you can't hurt yourself. I don't find they are good for anything myself.

over a year ago

"As a side note, I've had a selection of these Micro Pedi etc foot accessories. But I find that none of them actually remove hard skin very well apart from the ones that are like a file that you move yourself rather than it taking batteries and being on a motor. When you push the other ones against your skin hard enough to actually be able to smooth it the motor stops so you can't hurt yourself. I don't find they are good for anything myself.

"

Noted.... I'll be sticking with the handrolic method...

But do you vote cheese or chuck

over a year ago

"As a side note, I've had a selection of these Micro Pedi etc foot accessories. But I find that none of them actually remove hard skin very well apart from the ones that are like a file that you move yourself rather than it taking batteries and being on a motor. When you push the other ones against your skin hard enough to actually be able to smooth it the motor stops so you can't hurt yourself. I don't find they are good for anything myself.

"

You have missed the whole point. The "file" ped egg removes the majority of the hard skin but leaves the area quite rough. And yes you are quite right the motor stops if you press too hard.

But why would you?

You have removed the majority of the skin with the egg and the battery one is to just buff up the roughness left by the egg.

Believe me they work just so long as you understand how to use them

over a year ago

Keep it for when you run out of talc.

over a year ago

PS you didn't vote ?

Is it Cheese or is it Chuck ? "

I do miles of walking every week, which has made my feet resemble scorched earth. I took my feet pics off because it was false advertising.

over a year ago

Noted.... I'll be sticking with the handrolic method...

But do you vote cheese or chuck

"

Tight get....every penny's a prisoner up there eh

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

That's making me feel slightly nauseous

over a year ago

I think I've just been sick in my mouth a little!

But funny

By *ust Us TogetherCouple
over a year ago

Newport

Take it to a Spa that offers those foot treatments using skin eating fish...

During quiet periods they can feed it to them..

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You have missed the whole point. The "file" ped egg removes the majority of the hard skin but leaves the area quite rough. And yes you are quite right the motor stops if you press too hard.

But why would you?

You have removed the majority of the skin with the egg and the battery one is to just buff up the roughness left by the egg.

Believe me they work just so long as you understand how to use them "

They are sold as a hard skin removal device that is supposed to do the job all in one from hard skin to silky soft feet.

over a year ago

But why would you?

Believe me they work just so long as you understand how to use them

They are sold as a hard skin removal device that is supposed to do the job all in one from hard skin to silky soft feet."

Well think yourself lucky that I've now told you how to use them

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The way I've been looking after my soles for the past couple of years works for me really well, those battery operated devices will continue gathering dust until I through them away.

over a year ago

"The way I've been looking after my soles for the past couple of years works for me really well, those battery operated devices will continue gathering dust until I through them away."

Give soxy one

Post new Message to Thread