Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A challenge / experiment

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello there folks

I have an idea...

What if for say one day we all remove whatever filters we have in place and see who contacts us.. Hut here's the rub. Single guys, it's like an amnesty for the day, afterwards you can never contact them again (unless they are okay with it)

And ladies you have a bulk delete for a reason, but really read the responses. I think half the battle is just knowing you've been heard...

So anyone interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Erm....no. Because it would allow EVERYONE to mail. Not just forumites. Its crazy enough mail wise!

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

*whispers* you are totally wanting to message someone with a filter. If just go direct a ask them straight *chuckles*

over a year ago

I would hope it would mean some of the folks (women) that normally get flooded, turn the tables and really put themselves out there...

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

"I would hope it would mean some of the folks (women) that normally get flooded, turn the tables and really put themselves out there... "

The questions is why would they want to? They would only filter what they are not looking for surely?

Games a bogey

over a year ago

"I would hope it would mean some of the folks (women) that normally get flooded, turn the tables and really put themselves out there... "

Hhhmmm....i don't understand? They already get way too much mail so have put filters in place to stop those that don't match their preferences.

I get that someone out with those filters may be special and they won't get the chance but why would it matter if they already have so much choice?

over a year ago

Hmmm... It's an experiment.. They may not get anything..

I see both sides and I think it would be a good way to judge interest in everyone if the filters were off

over a year ago

Haha this is a really subtle way of getting around filters...

over a year ago

As subtle as a hammer but I think it could be a bit of fun

over a year ago

"Hmmm... It's an experiment.. They may not get anything..

I see both sides and I think it would be a good way to judge interest in everyone if the filters were off"

Nope dont understand. Why would taking filters off drcrease mail? Already get too much anyhow.

over a year ago

I took filters off when I did the status shuffle .....just meant all the newbies and silhouetted people with no pics could message me over the status that I had on

Wouldn't do it now though ...i like my inbox almost empty

Post new Message to Thread