FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Look at the fireplace when you are poking the fire?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am curious..

See so many posts from women and couples wanting a guy with a big cock. I have seen photos of the guys that are attached to some of them, with the women.

So ladies.. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if the guy is well hung do you just overlook his beer belly and man boobs (if he has them) and lay back and think of England?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Same goes for guys..

I have plenty of mates who will shag anything with a pulse, just because it is a shag.

I won't, there has to be a physical attraction. That is part of the magic for me. Otherwise I would rather use my hand or buy a vibrating pussy.

Your thoughts please?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Same goes for guys..

I have plenty of mates who will shag anything with a pulse, just because it is a shag.

I won't, there has to be a physical attraction. That is part of the magic for me. Otherwise I would rather use my hand or buy a vibrating pussy.

Your thoughts please?"

Exactly what you said...except the vibrating pussy bit.

over a year ago

If there was an Olympic medal for sex and best feeling vagina in a sexual setting medal and the same woman won gold in both events but she looked like Wayne Rooney mid hair transplant and you had the chance to have sex with her, would you?

over a year ago

"If there was an Olympic medal for sex and best feeling vagina in a sexual setting medal and the same woman won gold in both events but she looked like Wayne Rooney mid hair transplant and you had the chance to have sex with her, would you? "

Never in a million years

over a year ago

That's what I loved about my former FWB, once he took his spectacles off he was a blind as a bat, and couldn't see he was fucking a wrinkly old hag XXX

over a year ago

No way, I'll only sleep with handsome face/large penis combos. A guy could have the biggest dick but if his face is butters then it's not going to happen.

By *oping for funMan
over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

"That's what I loved about my former FWB, once he took his spectacles off he was a blind as a bat, and couldn't see he was fucking a wrinkly old hag XXX"

LOL - love the elf deprecation, but there is more than size and looks. Although I do draw the line at getting down to it with Esmeralda with or without Quasimodo

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"I am curious..

See so many posts from women and couples wanting a guy with a big cock. I have seen photos of the guys that are attached to some of them, with the women.

So ladies.. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if the guy is well hung do you just overlook his beer belly and man boobs (if he has them) and lay back and think of England?"

No the face has to be good ... a good cock is a bonus but not a huge one thank you very much

Post new Message to Thread